zee tv has stopped all repeat telecast of sangini

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Zee tv has stopped the repeat telecast of sangini... RMJ and YMGGK are repeated twice a day even choti bahu twice a day... bhagowali too... Sangini no repeat telecast... they not promoting also,,, looks like they have made up their mind 2 axe the show...
i just now checked the schedule of zee website & saw the timings of sangini from 9th-12th may 2011 they are still 2:30am,11:00am,3:30pm but i will still check & confirm by checking it on television😃 since i didn't saw thursdays episode today at 2:30am & 11:00am because raga scenes were very less😭
Originally posted by monaghosh

i just now checked the schedule of zee website & saw the timings of sangini from 9th-12th may 2011 they are still 2:30am,11:00am,3:30pm but i will still check & confirm by checking it on television😃 since i didn't saw thursdays episode today at 2:30am & 11:00am because raga scenes were very less😭

Please let us know Mona... if they've stopped the repeated telecast, we have to let them know our honest opinion for not promoting Sangini.
i hv chckd... the tata sky gives schedule and nyways today at 11 it was rmj...n no sangini
i also checked on 3:30pm but instead of sangini bhagowali was telecasted😭
that means from today onwards no sangini repeat telecast on zee😭i will kill zee for sure😡

thank god even one time is horrible . it is not ending very sad. oh god save our additi.
I was checking the whole day no repeat telecasst of sangini . Wondering what is happening. No promos. No repeat telecast . Mik gone out for few days, Worried. But as they have answered it is not ending they should not lie at least.I  I love to watch it again and again. inspite of what it is . I must say it surely is far better and different than other ones showing. Edited by jakr - 12 years ago
Well a channel does this soutela kind off treatment when tthe show is going to go off air.
even the channel people know that sangini is not good show. but u people dont know that 😆 if this go off air iqbal and additi will get good show . all the best for iqbal and additi. come to new show . additi come as main lead.