virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,i might sound a little rude but still hoping tht dd will survivi is no goog becuc the article clearly said tht she will die.n if she is still alive so she will die in hospital,after talking to nivi.She will give the responsibility of her daughter to nivi n will then die.Nivi will then take care of her daughter lyk a mother.But i really thinkk tht nivi will be preganent,n so they will show the track how nivi puts dd daughter before her owns.
But the thing i didnot get is why did they kill dd,i mean wht was the use.They might be thinking of reuniting sid-nivi which wud be horrible for us nivren fans.I hope the show ends on a happy note wid our nivren.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divya shud nt die but reveal CC tht she was the one who poisoned her n who is against nivi.Hw can tht cts forget abt cc she shud be the one to die nt dd
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with, U they should not Kill DD,  its the worse thing they r doing,  why dont they think of the new born baby,  People think its sooo easy to kill anyone,  DD should not die, should remain alive and amend all mistakes she did by hurting Nivi with her rude Behaviour
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is not going to be any niviarth reunioun
this is ccbm not dil mil gaye
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was awful of the Cts to show a young new mother die on the Mothers day. how horrible. Agree killing Divya was not necessary. They could hv shown sisters reconcile and bond more strongly than ever. but RS believes in giving us and NivRen grief. he gets pleasure out of it I guess.

I'm still hoping that Divya is just injured and will recover.
ranmar thumbnail

If it happens it will be the same story line of Bidaai. I wish they could think of something else.

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

It was awful of the Cts to show a young new mother die on the Mothers day. how horrible. Agree killing Divya was not necessary. They could hv shown sisters reconcile and bond more strongly than ever. but RS believes in giving us and NivRen grief. he gets pleasure out of it I guess.

I'm still hoping that Divya is just injured and will recover.

Totally agree with you. What's the need to take Divya's life  now when she knows the truth and ready to repent. Like you said, they should show sisters reconcile and bonding.  I on't understand RS and his team's infatuation with "Bombing" and bumping off charachters. He did it again.