Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lekz

Thanks for the updates on the promo.

Guess I don't care anymore - it will go worse and we will be left hurt and disappointed.

Thanks to the makers,  LTL joins the league of esteemed shows where drama means women getting married more than once, men having extramarital affairs, illegimate children...these are not new and Nakku is no different for them either.

So be it.

Dutta and Nakku's story was divine of the original writers and a few ardent viewers, it does not matter to the people at helm anymore.

Word..
This show was different till 25th March,now it is like remaining other shows, it doesn't matter who is who & what are they doing or going to do, it was our show till 25th March, now it is color's & PH's show they can do whatever they wan't .
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lekz

Thanks for the updates on the promo.

Guess I don't care anymore - it will go worse and we will be left hurt and disappointed.

Thanks to the makers,  LTL joins the league of esteemed shows where drama means women getting married more than once, men having extramarital affairs, illegimate children...these are not new and Nakku is no different for them either.

So be it.

Dutta and Nakku's story was divine of the original writers and a few ardent viewers, it does not matter to the people at helm anymore.

Well said! I think some of you are still hoping Dutta will return and things will be alrite. But it wont be. Mishal has made it clear that news of his return to LTL are rumours. Even from Colors POV its clear they are not even thinking of the character of Dutta. I think this stand has remainded from both sides right from January. Its been more than 4 months since then. I dont think anyone is changing their mind.
Any news of Colors or MR re-thinking on their respective decisions have turned out to be rumours. So enjoy the show as it is if you can otherwise look elsewehere for your entertainment.
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyway this serial is going to be flop one from nownwards. I hope now people won't be hoping for Dutta from his interviews as they have known that Dutta is not coming back (Mishal raheja). I hope people would now stop watching this crap show. Now whatever goes with this show let it go we  are not interested in this. 
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pehchan🤣🤣 digambar dega naku ko pehchan🤣 main kisi character ko hurt nehi karna chahti hun par iss digambar ka pehchan kya hai yehi kisi ko pata nehi😆 toh ye kaise kisiko pehchan desakte hai😕.

mai ne digamber ko apna beta banaya aur naku ne mai ko apna aai banaya toh hogaya na rista dono ka bhai behen ka.  aur koi rista nehi chahiye re baba hume.  waise bhi digambarne photo me dutta ka face nehi dekha par naku ne dutta ko jiss tarha pakda tha o toh dekha hai na, aur uss photo me naku suhagan thi.  digambar ko toh pata chal hi  gaya hai ke ye kisi ka biwi hai.   hai naa?

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Well said! I think some of you are still hoping Dutta will return and things will be alrite. But it wont be. Mishal has made it clear that news of his return to LTL are rumours. Even from Colors POV its clear they are not even thinking of the character of Dutta. I think this stand has remainded from both sides right from January. Its been more than 4 months since then. I dont think anyone is changing their mind.
Any news of Colors or MR re-thinking on their respective decisions have turned out to be rumours. So enjoy the show as it is if you can otherwise look elsewehere for your entertainment.

Shreya - Am for one who still, somewhere deep inside, hopes for MR to come back, I may be wrong but the hope continues. With the dil and dimag ki ladai am as confused as Dutta in this case.

Though I would say, if in a month the makers can take the story to what it is today - it won't take them long to bring it back either. They for one, are not into tying loose ends or worrying about continuity. Nakku who breathed Dutta for life can fall for a random guy at the throw of a hat - anything is possible, so long as gifts are sent out to the 8000 households and the 8000 household click the remote whether they watch ot or not.

Word - on seeking entertainment elsewhere as this show will only give heartaches.

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow!! I am so eagerly waiting to find out this.. kya interesting turn of events hain na..😃

When the article 'dutta exits, NS enters..' appeared, the things were clear by then itself that it was the end of dutta and they are going to make NS the main character in terms of taking care of things in Patilwadi and the new character diggu as the new man in nakku's life..so it was all expected long back that this is what the crap storyline would be.. so they think now we would be eagerly waiting to see ki diggu kya pehchaan dega nakku ko??

Nakku who was so strong facing every challenge in her life with so much maturity and wisdom, who didn't for a moment loose her hope in dutta's absence, who could sense his presence anytime, who could even keep her life at stake for him, whose entire life revolved around dutta, whose LS was so pure, divine and eternal..
now she is so helpless, loosing her senses, calling a random person saab, has a strange kind of amnesia.. I could not even for a moment think that this girl is nakku.. she is totally a new character introduced, maybe as a girl from a basti,
who has ended up in a new basti, who clings on to diggu for the support and keeps chanting saab..saab..saab..
so how does it matter now whether diggu marries this girl or sends her back to her place or whatever..

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Shreya - Am for one who still, somewhere deep inside, hopes for MR to come back, I may be wrong but the hope continues. With the dil and dimag ki ladai am as confused as Dutta in this case.

Though I would say, if in a month the makers can take the story to what it is today - it won't take them long to bring it back either. They for one, are not into tying loose ends or worrying about continuity. Nakku who breathed Dutta for life can fall for a random guy at the throw of a hat - anything is possible, so long as gifts are sent out to the 8000 households and the 8000 household click the remote whether they watch ot or not.

Word - on seeking entertainment elsewhere as this show will only give heartaches.

[/QUOTE]
This show was so good with a beautiful storyline, that even after a month of it getting ruined, somewhere, some of us have that hope, that things may change. It is the +ve side of us, which is expectecting that change, reality is different, but there is nothing wrong in being hopeful, even in real life, hope makes our life better & LTL1 has taught, me to remain +ve, which I can never forget😊
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether "digu marrying nakku" kind of situation will be created so soon or not. But one thing is very clear, dutta is not going to return. Seeing the friday precap, I have already lost that hope. So this new written promo has nothing new for me, just a reaffirmation that dutta is not coming.

Edited by LTLFan - 12 years ago
testing9 thumbnail
cud it be that digu ties rakhi to naku😆...and dutta makes his grand entry by helping him buy one😉 Edited by testing9 - 12 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi,   

i keep remembering  nakku saying maine ek gunnah kiya hai aap se pyar  , aur yeh gunnah main baar barr kare gi    MARTE DUM TAK   kare gi.   end of.