Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ABHA PARMER TO join vaidehi cast (Page 3)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
what kind of discussion going on here ROFL police man to thalle wala to monaya ROFLEmbarrassed this bui made us to be back in action once again LOLbut now seriously want promo want to see sanaya's new look Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80CandYlicious_SDiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@ Diya: Bheryyy ishmart you are LOLLOLLOL But u know na...leaving MS alone, even on a thela can be ... WinkROFL

@ Sashazmohit: I don't have ANY problem wid Mohit being the guy's dad...i want Mohit to get a GOOD show sooon...but wud the public here agree to this? LOLLOLLOL Sanaya wud become Mohit's potential bahu...Or, u want the FIL to marofy line on his DIL?? ShockedOuch phewww...complicate, right? LOLLOL

-Edit-
I'm off now, girls! Work's calling Embarrassed

Edited by ayesha_80 - 09 May 2011 at 2:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Diya: Bheryyy ishmart you are LOLLOLLOL But u know na...leaving MS alone, even on a thela can be ... WinkROFL

@ Sashazmohit: I don't have ANY problem wid Mohit being the guy's dad...i want Mohit to get a GOOD show sooon...but wud the public here agree to this? LOLLOLLOL Sanaya wud become Mohit's potential bahu...Or, u want the FIL to marofy line on his DIL?? ShockedOuch phewww...complicate, right? LOLLOL

what what what ShockedROFL

@ bold its heart attack for me right now Broken HeartROFL what would be monaya's reaction i think mohit would fall from chair as sanaya already gave him dhamki ShockedLOL what if this... ROFL

ayesha_80CandYlicious_SDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
True, aashi ... getting bored now ... almost a week without any Monaya ... we're getting so spoilt with the baarish of articles - now just want a promo and then the show to start!  Embarrassed

And TM ... nooo, If Mohit became the guy's dad, it would look like he had a child marriage ... and child marriage is NOT allowed ... except in Balika Badhu LOL

Ashu, you have a point there ... let me think again ... ok, no guest appearance for Mohit ... but can we have the chaat vaalas please LOL At least San can eat chaat ... my poor gal!!!

ayesha_80CandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ok as this post is related to vaidehi now seriously want promo of this show as soon as possible craving to watch sanaya's new look Embarrassed

and i agree with diya want this topic to be sticky 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ diya agree its seriously almost one month with this confirmed news and its been almost 4 weeks we got sanaya's show's first look but no any sigh of promo yet its seriously sad thing i seriously hope at least in this week we will get it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

True, aashi ... getting bored now ... almost a week without any Monaya ... we're getting so spoilt with the baarish of articles - now just want a promo and then the show to start!  Embarrassed

And TM ... nooo, If Mohit became the guy's dad, it would look like he had a child marriage ... and child marriage is NOT allowed ... except in Balika Badhu LOL

Ashu, you have a point there ... let me think again ... ok, no guest appearance for Mohit ... but can we have the chaat vaalas please LOL At least San can eat chaat ... my poor gal!!!

@ Bold: You have VERY valid point here, Diya. And now, Mohit's gymming also...so, dad will look like a younger bro there! LOLLOL

And...hmm..I AGREE ...Sanaya should have some chaat for sure...so, chaat vaalas ko bhi lock kiya jaye...when r we gonna get an article for this?! LOLLOLLOL

@ Aashi: Very true...need a promo NOW!!!

DiyaSCandYlicious_Saashizin

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hey sadi thnx for sharing
i dnt wan ani bui

Edited by black_scorpio - 09 May 2011 at 2:47am

Go to top