Miley Jab Hum Tum

ABHA PARMER TO join vaidehi cast - Page 2

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Diya...I'm joining u in requesting mods! It can be a checklist for the CVs so that they don't miss anyone. 🀣

And yesss!! Policeman, Lawyer, Judge! What about the people in courtroom watching the scooty Vs. BMW tamasha?! They're also needed or not? And...Ohh!! the theeley walas outside court!

Gosh...abhi toh badi public baki hai merey dost 🀣🀣

Okk...who else cud be there??

who else could b there
😲my boyy
mohit☺️adjust him somevhere tooπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Theley vaalas reminded me ... there should be a chaat vala and paani puri vala for sure .. and then Mohit can do a guest appearance and come and eat chaat  with Sanaya πŸ˜† 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...Diya, you want Mohit there?? Lemme see..*thinks hard*

Well, he can ONLY have a side role there...coz we already have the HERO riding on the horse...i mean, in his BMW 🀣 

So, Mohit kya karega bechara? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also...if he's to be brought in...that wud mean a new ARTICLE and NOT promo...u want that?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aashizin thumbnail

Another...bua/bui?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Apparently she seems a better one. That bui was good for nothing. Let's see what this bua is gonna do.

So, bring her on!!! Ab toh koi promo dikha dain...or, are they still working on guy's family?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha promo has to be aired in this time i think as show will be start in end of month and only few days left why they r not airing promo πŸ˜•
DiyaS thumbnail
Arey baba ... I said guest appearance only ... maybe to promote HIS new show ... after six months of watching nothing much on TV, I want two new shows to watch, not just one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is called ... ek teer, do nishaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm...Diya, you want Mohit there?? Lemme see..*thinks hard*

Well, he can ONLY have a side role there...coz we already have the HERO riding on the horse...i mean, in his BMW 🀣 

So, Mohit kya karega bechara? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also...if he's to be brought in...that wud mean a new ARTICLE and NOT promo...u want that?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mohit shuld b dad of tht hero so he vill not allow to marry the leads πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
what kind of discussion going on here πŸ€£ police man to thalle wala to monaya πŸ€£πŸ˜³ this bui made us to be back in action once again πŸ˜†but now seriously want promo want to see sanaya's new look πŸ˜³
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Diya: Bheryyy ishmart you are πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But u know na...leaving MS alone, even on a thela can be ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

@ Sashazmohit: I don't have ANY problem wid Mohit being the guy's dad...i want Mohit to get a GOOD show sooon...but wud the public here agree to this? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanaya wud become Mohit's potential bahu...Or, u want the FIL to marofy line on his DIL?? 😲 phewww...complicate, right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Edit-
I'm off now, girls! Work's calling 😳

Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

@ Diya: Bheryyy ishmart you are πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But u know na...leaving MS alone, even on a thela can be ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

@ Sashazmohit: I don't have ANY problem wid Mohit being the guy's dad...i want Mohit to get a GOOD show sooon...but wud the public here agree to this? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanaya wud become Mohit's potential bahu...Or, u want the FIL to marofy line on his DIL?? 😲 phewww...complicate, right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what what what πŸ˜²πŸ€£

@ bold its heart attack for me right now πŸ’”πŸ€£ what would be monaya's reaction i think mohit would fall from chair as sanaya already gave him dhamki πŸ˜²πŸ˜† what if this... πŸ€£
DiyaS thumbnail
True, aashi ... getting bored now ... almost a week without any Monaya ... we're getting so spoilt with the baarish of articles - now just want a promo and then the show to start!  😳

And TM ... nooo, If Mohit became the guy's dad, it would look like he had a child marriage ... and child marriage is NOT allowed ... except in Balika Badhu πŸ˜†

Ashu, you have a point there ... let me think again ... ok, no guest appearance for Mohit ... but can we have the chaat vaalas please πŸ˜† At least San can eat chaat ... my poor gal!!!