KAJEN ~Destined2Love542~100%Reason2RememberTheName - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sasha I knowww Daku Daddy was SOOO annoying..Murder karne ka mann kar raha tha..'Shaadi koi gude guddi ka khel nahi hai ' toh shaadi karvayi kyu when he knew riddhima loves armaan in the 1st place.
Ok when the Tent scene supposed to come...that we made a plan to visit singapore...And when I saw the Promo..I was like...What a ba timing..Now I'll not be able to watch it on TV
And was soo not happy..then My mom was like what  so imp scene is there that I can't miss??
And I was like nothing..LMAO...I couldn't tell her that I was waiting for TENT scene ☺️☺️🤣🤣
Originally posted by sjain

haan aur kya ..he thought mummy papa ab ek saath aagaye hai kisi tarah .. inko ramnace karney deta hoon ...
🤣
aur jaldi hi phir se ntry ka time aa hi jayega...with such romantic naughty mummy papa😉🤣
🤣🤣 OMG tht jaldi anee ka timee cracked me up badlyy🤣
Originally posted by -Trish-

@Moni I know that's why I edited it!
@Fattu I knoww..They were KaJen dun wanna work with each other..They were proved wrong..They had 'sources' which said AR are not happening they were wrong again..I dun feel bad for them only..They deserve it
@Mahua 'Bacha midway chala gaya' OMG that was HILARIOUS
@Oishi I know man..I am typing all replys in one message for that
@Amal Go baccha study physics..

LOL and when they were proven wrong of KaJen rumours, they said that they were having an affair and they made the tent scene happen 🤣

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

OMG this crackedd meee up badlyy🤣 phirse aane ka time ajjayega🤣🤣🤣
\

yupp..bachaa knew ..shaddi ke baad uskey mum and daddy dear ...kamrey se baahar hi nahi niklengey ..to uski renrty ..kabhi bhi ho sakti hai
🤣
Hey trishuuu..aww..I know it's damn irritating..
Hey fattu :D
And mahua...try karke dekh Ek ankh se kaisa lagta hai 🤣🤣
Had a great time today!!!😆 Bye!!🤗
@Trish-- I knw useless character... usko tho AKAL naam ke cheez hii nehyy hai🤣 I hate cvs for bringing him in the last epic..ufff.. it didn't make any sense for me... last min mein mahaan bannekaa naatak😡
I am loving this discussion more than resistors and circuits..<3😳
🤣
[QUOTE=oishi_ksg]Ok when the Tent scene supposed to come...that we made a plan to visit singapore...And when I saw the Promo..I was like...What a ba timing..Now I'll not be able to watch it on TV
And was soo not happy..then My mom was like what  so imp scene is there that I can't miss??
And I was like nothing..LMAO...I couldn't tell her that I was waiting for TENT scene ☺️☺️🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
ARE YOU SERIOUS!! I had a school trip and I was SO glad I didn't want to watch it with my sis and mum..cuz if i denied watching it my mum would come to know there is sumthing wrong..I so remember mumbling BS after watching DMG and telling my mum Riddhima is such a duffer..explaining her the whole story up til now and then asking her if AR were gonna happen are not