Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by karanfan

HELLO Daadi's Love 😆
Mein thik Hoon lekin bahat neend arahi hain abhi
Lekin I need to watch a show :P
How are youu ?
OH and I miss Daadi 😭
Daadi's love🤣 
mein bhi teek hoon... yaaa i miss her too, teri Daadi aaj kal studies mein bohot busyy hai😆
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

DMG 2 wasss ewww noww i feel how fool i was when i truied 2 move on wid Armaanz new story but never i loveeddd those scenesss nor i cud enjoyeddd
ahhh bad dayss bad memoriess

I never tried to move on with arm's new story ..even more the modi ridz , arm shilpa track made me furious..coz they were destroying his character
:|
Originally posted by sjain

I never tried to move on with arm's new story ..even more the modi ridz , arm shilpa track made me furious..coz they were destroying his character

LOL that's true because we loved Armaan for the way he loved Riddhima not some XYZ...you could make out that even Karan was not that convinced with the track...with Riddhima it was different she was married and all😵
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

DMG 2 wasss ewww noww i feel how fool i was when i truied 2 move on wid Armaanz new story but never i loveeddd those scenesss nor i cud enjoyeddd
ahhh bad dayss bad memoriess
I knw the story line was annoying, we can never see anyone else with our AR... beside of the story line, i must say KAJEN did so many outstanding scenes in DMG2, which is worth watching .. OMG, every scene shows their hidden luv for each other, watever  Ridzi said to Armaan, everytime i find luv for him in her eyes, i dnt knw y... So did watch all the epic😃
I never ever moved on..Even if it never ended with AR i would have considered AR o have been together in the heaven after shootout..
Originally posted by sjain

ridzz so called love story ka to naam hi maat lenaa...i never ever likeddd the way they tried 2 showww ridz wid someone else n abt Armaan i thought i may move on coz i liked tht jodi in histroyy but i cudntt go on wid itt coz i felt sth was missing

Shasha - Even though i miss her It's good to know she is studying :D
 unlike Me LOL I am just wasting my time watching a show right now :|

[YOUTUBE[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzH4iXCSNMM[/YOUTUBE]

This is a moment  I can tell DMG 2 was actually about..It summarized everything that they felt..Had there been no AR history would never have been the same..
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

I never ever moved on..Even if it never ended with AR i would have considered AR o have been together in the heaven after shootout..

I never accepted it too...I stopped watching the show...it was too painful and not worth my time as well...but at the same time I was not able to watch even the happy AR scenes
Originally posted by -Moni-

LOL that's true because we loved Armaan for the way he loved Riddhima not some XYZ...you could make out that even Karan was not that convinced with the track...with Riddhima it was different she was married and all😵

exactly ..they were already done with the spoiling of ridz character ..and after suffering so much ..see their guts they wanted to start arm's new so called LOV STORY.. bullshit ..huh