purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want your lips to belong only to me☺️
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I would love to know what happened when they were discussing how to make this look like a real kiss hehe

I don't think the hugs and kisses in this scene were discussed LOL...it looked so spontaneous...won't it be funny if the director keeps on shouting hug her..now kiss her ROFL
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moni-

His hand is placed so casually around her waist...like it's very natural for him to hold her like that always☺️...But I hate the photographer he cropped off his head LOL

That was my first initial reaction as well hehe
Its actually kinda on her waist and he like ALWAYS has it there ☺️ Aww this was one of the rare moments that we saw them in their normal clothes, so I wish we could see the full picture
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NAAZU DIII..how can it not be??AFter that promo there was no looking back..From every side..not only from us from everyone who envied us...it remains our most  powerful weapon...<3

NIKKI DIII..I am soo glad you read mine without reading others..No wonder you love mine..COz there are damn good writers out there.<3

SHASHA DII..😳..Thanks a lot jaanu..I will post as many as possible..Surely..Only that my FF takes all my time in posting..

FATU DII..I love that cough🤣

SO loves I am leaving...Everyone here I had a wonderful time after all those sciences in my head..Thanks a lot..Each time I come hereI feel the love and bonds..I say it less often..But i think I should..I love ya alll...Muah..<3

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
[QUOTE=SmokingDreams]

OHOOO..sabke sab ek saath..Nopeeesss *pouts and shakes head too much* I wonttt stop calling my loves diiis..I love you all that much.😳

MONI DIII..that pic is my current fav after the shaadi offscreen one..Its like soo flawlessly KaJenlicious..<3 Worth living to stare it..
[/QUOTE😆😆]u call it betu..i never mind i luv when u call sooo😆
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

every AT run on the talks of tent scene only

Lol true 😆
-Moni- thumbnail
Another Pic I want to change slightly...can I push that person away LOL can't see Jen's face coz he is blocking the view...he is feeding her kitne pyaar se...everyone else out there is only concerned about grabbing a piece for themselves LOL

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

I want your lips to belong only to me☺️

😃😃😃 hayeee butterflies whenever i see these lolzzz
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Lol true 😆

Not only the tent scene but it is always discussed LOL
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Another Pic I want to change slightly...can I push that person away LOL can't see Jen's face coz he is blocking the view...he is feeding her kitne pyaar se...everyone else out there is only concerned about grabbing a piece for themselves LOL

ufff i hate that uncle for coming inbetween  nehyy tho ye pic kitni pyaari hoangiii😍