tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m a gal who does not lyk suspense. it mak me to feel restless n make my days n nights worst. i keep on thinking abt that. i luv nitin givs spoilers abt the cuming epis. a lot of tym he disclosed many things before the epis. i luvd to read all before epis but at the same tym it kills suspense.recently he gave direct spoilers abt the billu track n i did not like it. he killed suspense completely. none of other actor frm kmh does it on any social networking site.its not a professional thing. i hav a question if it is allowed to disclose so much?karan or kittu never does it.i know this spoilers help us but for the show it is not helpful. i wan to know abt ur opinion on this. 
p.s. its not a offensive topic. i only wan to know if u r in favour of these spoilers or not. no offence to nitin sir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ditto tanu!...even i dun like spoilers!..
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...tanu...even i dnt like spoilers!! They jst make me more restless to know the story!..
kavyasam thumbnail

i m a gal who does not lyk suspense. it mak me to feel restless n make my days n nights worst. i keep on thinking abt that. i luv nitin givs spoilers abt the cuming epis. a lot of tym he disclosed many things before the epis. i luvd to read all before epis but at the same tym it kills suspense.recently he gave direct spoilers abt the billu track n i did not like it. he killed suspense completely. none of other actor frm kmh does it on any social networking site.its not a professional thing. i hav a question if it is allowed to disclose so much?karan or kittu never does it.i know this spoilers help us but for the show it is not helpful. i wan to know abt ur opinion on this. 

p.s. its not a offensive topic. i only wan to know if u r in favour of these spoilers or not. no offence to nitin sir.

It is done again, and I did NOT like it . :(((.    If Imagine spoils suspense and TRPs by uploading the episodes beforehand,   uploading spoiler  status that too clear ones as these  is also  a  TRP spoiler.   I hate it,  I like to watch  episodes without  knowing abt it before hand, but putting spoilers online like that spoils it for many people.  I hope it stops.

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't like it yar...it kills d whole suspense...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ditto tanu.. i like the suspense. thats what heightens my thrill n excitement while watching the epi.. hate it when i come across some news thru FB or sbs.. no offense to nitin.. but i really wish he dint give the story away.. i don't go to his page anymore coz i dont want to know.. but kya kare.. someone or the other posts the spoiler in the forum.. its hard to avoid.. can't stop coming to the forum na... ðŸ˜”