D grass is sooo green..
And d EDITING is sooo dead...
Remember to use the BED BED BED...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ya actually those balls r not effects put separately...they r there because of the set lightings...its reflection is seen in the form of balls on screen...the fault is with the arrangement of lights on the sets which need to b fixed and then we won't get those balls I feel🤔

Do lights have designs on them as well as the designed cream crackers we were getting.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
SBB 
WU
Ok the Reporter was really annoying😳the cycle ride is shown again leading the the Bed Romance😆now to the start fo the song😆Geet pushes maan into the crowd and he starts dancing..Reporter wants to knw da special ocassion..Camera to Gurti DD explains its Karwa Chauth's sequence and the reporter laughs, DD looks at Gc and he completes her sentence tht its karwa chauth so they are singing and dancing😆Camera to the original segment Nanduji Dev geet Maan dancing and OMG Jugnu Maame was dancing in Full on Talli mode in a green kurta darn he was hilarious🤣and Lucky Paaji in front of him dancing in a purple sherwani swingin hiS hair back and forth😆Camera Focuses on DD's Kamar(Cameraman Nazar mat laga GC chodega nahin)and now teh camera is on Beeji who is doing her Thumkess Waah Beeji waah🤣Gurti shown and Dd explains the plan tht Maan has to impress geet's fmaily so he is dancing to show i can dance very well..Reporter saying Good luck and again focus on DD's Kamar Teri toh...😆
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so eager to see this dance now...

U know guys we see tripping falling..who held whom...But did we even think how hard they work to entertain us...😭😭😭😭

DD's health 😭...hope poor girl was fine...

I have not seen the video but i am sure she looked very preety😳

U know ... i am really feeling today that whatever it is..these people work so dam hard..and all we do is crib..for one or the other thing...

I am waiting for the song sequence😊
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
god..i saw so may white balls floating in SBB...
i do not think it is coz of lighting..they are purosely using those ball effects
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its blured but how dreamy they look awww
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anu, dont feel so bad😆

Cribbing is our birth right😃

and DD is well taken care of on sets. 😳 We saw it today😳 Even that banda in white shirt came and patted her head😳 awww😳

chalo me off to sleep now!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Waise, the way DD and Nandini were turning around so fast, it's to get chakkar or headache, I noticed in one point when she left Nandini's hands, she held GC's arm who was near to her, she was about to faint there...