Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

*~* Happy Birthday Ruky *~* Treats For Guests Pg26 (Page 11)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
ruky why aren't u talking? I have class in 5 mins and then i won't b online till tmrw. Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivmariasrk

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys I am going in the class. Will come in my Break time. Ruky where r u yaar?
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I am replying to messages!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ruky
may all ur wishes and dreams come true
hope u have a gud one=)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv-Zeenat-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ZoobiDoobi,  

Thank you so much for the reminder, t's not 10th of May here :( so I was waiting.. 
Guess I'm a bit late 

I wanted to be the first... coz you are so special Ruky so here's an extra wish my dear

Have a blast sweetheart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_-Zeenat-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Messages for everyone:

Zoobi Doobi = Wow!!!! You still remember the first time you met...it's sweet!Cry Oh Zoobi, I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent and we have become the best of friends on here and you are like a sister to me! I have to thank you for everything...thank you so much!!! Being 19 is feeling weird...I am feeling it a bit but I'll get used to it. I think you and eraser are definitely the two members who define the person that I am.Embarrassed I love you! I think I cannot describe my emotions right now I mean...this is just so heart warming and thank you Zoobi. And Zoobi thanks for sharing the songs I love them all and wow you knew I was a Mohd Rafi fan!!!

Mariam =
seriously I have been amazed with the fact you have put up with my craziness and I have enjoyed spending some great moments with you and you have been amazing to me. I am so glad I have another fellow UK friend and the journey has been great. LOL aww we both can share Shahid!LOL I have had the privilege to know you and I love you as well!Hug

eraser = Huggirl...me and you we are like two peas in a pod I have to seriously thank you a lot I mean you helped me when I was down and seeing you here wishing me is amazing and you are my peanut butter filling!LOL I know it sounds cheesy but I'm trying!LOL I always understand you eraser I mean I have enjoyed every single moment...you are sweet saying I am the sunshine of this forum because I just want to stay happy I have to I may have had problems but coming here and being crazy is just what I am about. You make me laugh anyway!LOL Oh eraser!!! I am so gona eat that cookie!Embarrassed eraser you also helped me get through about Nyla my late cousin and thank you so much for the advice and help!

Maddy =
thank you for the message and Maddy I have to thank you as well...I mean for me you are the most calm and most composed member I have come across and Masha Allah I am so glad you are our mod! So far I have had fun with you and some of your comments are too hilarious! I love the gossip you have it really opens my eyes and you are just a amazing person!

Angel = Angel I think we have and thank you for the messages you are so sweet!!! I love how I used to tease you about when you didn't spam a lot as you know I was crazy and still am and thank you for being a friend as well. I will blow out the candles right now!LOL

Parina = thank you for the message I appreciate it and please continue your shop I know you are busy with exams and stuff but I miss you!

Tima =Hugseriously another UK friend I love it I have had an amazing 4/5 months with you and like I said to Mariam how do you girls put up with me!LOL I am mad! But thank you for the messages and awww I love the avi!!! Sonam and ImranDay Dreaming you all knew I love Sonam, Imran didn't youLOL but thanks for creating see you are good at avis believe in yourself and Insha Allah you will get better and better!Embarrassed

Priyalicious = thank you for the message and congrats once again for new shopHug

tzahra = a fellow KaShian!!! HugI have had great times with you as well especially the fact we both Shilpa and thanks for the sweet message! I have had amazing time getting to know you.

kmh24ever = HinaHugthank you so much!!! I have enjoyed our craziness we have in the Kareena FC!!! I want you to stay crazy you are hilarious!LOL

Cutiepie Rani =
YAYHugLOLLOL I am Preity Zinta for the day and I can have SRK coolCool thank you for the sweet messages and you are a Cutie!!! I seriously love the fact that you are such an amazing Rani Mukerji fan you are just adorable! I have had an amazing time getting to know you thank you for those moments!Hug

Kabeer = thanks...and btw please do come to UK soon I would love to meet you and seriously Kabeer I just adore your English and I absolutely love what you bring to this forum have had great memories with you!

Xxcoolchick1xX = Preeti!!!!Hug Thank you for the message!!! Btw if I ever get the chance to meet you...will definitely share a cookie with you! LOL OMG the siggis are amazing wow I have a lot!!! I'm just still in shock it's amazing Preeti thank you so much! How do you Mariam, Tima put up with me? I still wonder!LOL

koolchick = Hey!!!! Oh koolchick you are just an amazing person..I mean I hope your exams went well and I have had an amazing time we both have spent on the AK FC I never knew you were a AK fan as well but I have had great moments with you as well and some of your comments are amazing...it makes me think as well but thank you!! Awww that clip is hilarious but cute thank you for sharing!LOL

R.K.O = Hey and thank you for the messages I have had great time speaking to you!! Especially in the SA FC thanks once again for the sweet message!

Pulwasha = Thanks Pallo!!!! You are one of the most sweetest and amazing members I have ever come across even though you are a Salman fan you amaze me!! I have had amazing time and I still remember when you, Maddy, Dexter were being so hilarious about my name I have had great memories!!!LOLLOL

sakeenaLuvEK-KM =
Sakeena!!!!! Tum bahut sweet ho!!! You are just cute! Thank you for the message!

Nuktaacheen = Sanam di thank you so much!!!! Some of the advice or things you say I definitely follow and you are just Masha Allah an amazing member I have come across!!! Insha Allah if I come round where you live I remember you saying you are a big fishing person I would definitely want to come!

Sallufanno1 =
thanks San...you are a sweetheart!! I have had amazing time speaking to you and your fan videos have been amazing sorry for not commenting but I promise I will do Insha Allah thank you for sharing them!

--Divzfan-- = awww thats a very sweet message thank youHug

JaspalToronto = thank you for the sweet message!

Riasa = thanks a lot dear for the cute message!!HugHug

-tellyaddict- =
Sadhli I have loved every single minute we speak to each other even though I don't come on the forum a lot of Saathiya but I enjoy speaking to you and thanks for the message!

Sano88 = awww Sano wish your bro on behalf of me!!! Thanks SanoHug

-_AfridiMalik_- = thanks AreenaHugHugHugaww dont worry about it!!! You wished me that's enough!!!

Lennie = thanks a lot!!! I enjoy visiting Gulaal and your analysis!!!

SS007 = Aaa haa!!!! Sid!!!Cool The first impression when we met I actually thought you were moody but seriously you are full of surprises!!!! You love your cars and I enjoy teasing you! Thank you for the messages Sid!!! They are amazing!

DJ_AISHII = Aishi!!! Another fellow KaSh friend thank you for the sweet messages!!

tulipbaby53 = thank you dear for the messageEmbarrassed!!!

JONAKIHATESYOU = Ayesha thank you for the sweet message glad we are friends and I have had amazing time with you especially with your comments you are hilarious!LOL

Anku = thanks a lot!!!! You are the most sweetest person I have ever met!!! Glad to have met you!Embarrassed

mariasrk = thanks a lot MaruHugHugHug I have had so much fun with our moments and even though we didn't talk for a while but I am glad we are speaking because you are an amazing friend and I have had great time speaking to you and we both are SRK fans!!! Embarrassed Thank you for the amazing siggi!!!

raju786 = Raju!!!! I have had great time speaking to you and we both are Sonam fans! I am glad we are friends and Raju thank you for the sweet message.

Dexterphile = Big smile!!! You are such a hilarious member you and Sheee for me are just hilarious!!! I especially find you funny because of you and BBLOL I read the thread yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing but Dexter you are so cool!!!LOL Thanks for the sweet and short message!!!Big smile

Pianofied. = Thank you Pianofied and btw I have to say you made such a beautiful banner!!! I have to congratulate you once again I mean the different colours and blend is amazing thanks for the message!

rdfan = thank you!!!

KatForeva = Katty!!!Hug Thank you!!!! I am so glad me and you have become good friends I mean seriously I think you are the amazing fan and friend I have come across and yeah I am feeling old!LOL You are adorable! I love you too!Embarrassed

kajolj = Thank you Kajol!!!Hug and btw congrats for becoming Coolbie I am so late but I forgot to congratulate!LOLEmbarrassed

TheDilettante = Maya!!!LOL OH Gosh!!! This song thank you so much and Maya you and Dexter are just so hilarious I mean I enjoy you both put together!! Thanks for this song!

myLuvShahid-ji = thank youHug and btw Shahid abhi meri hai!!!LOL

lalixlily = thanks Lily!! Hope you are doing well!Hug And thanks I will keep that in my mind! I actually thought 18 for me so far has been worse but I could be wrongLOL

poojahanda = thanks for the messageBig smile

Sheee =Hug the most amazing member I have come across I mean seriously some of the stuff you say and share are hilarious but I love it!!! I seriously get cheered up talking to you! I think you are one of a kind and thank you for the sweet message!! And yeah you definitely picked out my favourite poem I love it!

IHeartDeepika = thank you!!!Hug I enjoy the fact I have made friends such as you I mean you are just a nice person!!! Thank you once again! And btw do wish your friend on behalf of me!!

sameer.84 = Sameer bhai thank you much Masha Allah great message thank youSmile

PhoeniXof_Hades = thanks for the kind message and btw great topics you are currently running I enjoy themWink

shoaib_khan = Shoaib I have had an amazing time speaking to you as well and we both have two things in common we both like Aamna Sharif and we both like footballLOL thanks for the message and I have had fun speaking to you!

Beboholic = LensaHugHugHugAnother Bebo fan I have enjoyed every single minute I enjoy speaking to you...you are just an awesome fan and friend that I have known and btw I am so glad you make icons you are doing so well!!! Thank you for the lollipops and the other gifts!!

_Sahra_ = thank you for message!!! Masha Allah you are a very sweet member that I have metEmbarrassed

sana786a = thanks a lot, haven't spoken to you for ages!Big smile

Cutiepie = I love the siggiBig smile thank you!!!

youknowme = a fellow SRK fan and I absolutely thank you for the warm messages and have had great time interacting with you!

AbbiePrivate = thank you for the awesome messages and gifts...still pray for you right now!!! I hope you are doing well and I am praying for you and your mom,,,,one of my closest friends on IF thanks AbbieBig smileHug

indn inn0cence = Shabnam Smile thanks for the amazing message and I have had an amazing time speaking to you and Zainab! You are just an awesome girl!

princess-sania = thanks for the warm messageBig smile

-Zunni- = thank you ZunniBig smileEmbarrassed

chocolover89 = thanks Choco for sweet message and you are hilarious too!LOL

ShreyaGhoshal = thanksBig smile

shininggal2008 = thank you so much!

Edited by ruky786 - 09 May 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_AbbyvivNuktaacheenJasTorontoHalkatJawaniJaykoolchick--Divzfan---Zeenat-IHeartDeepika.esseesse.khoobsurat.eraser..Sakeena..Katalicioussana786amariasrktulipbaby53gilmores--HiNa--serendipity.ZoobiDoobi-SalShah4eva-

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_Abbyviverasergilmoresruky786

Go to top