Originally posted by: evanescence

Ruky, where's my treat ? 😆

Erm...

Here you go😆

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

Nuktaacheen = Sanam di thank you so much!!!! Some of the advice or things you say I definitely follow and you are just Masha Allah an amazing member I have come across!!! Insha Allah if I come round where you live I remember you saying you are a big fishing person I would definitely want to come!

ruky... thank you... you are too sweet...    🤗

sorry, i haven't been around for your birthday celebration... it seems i have missed quite a few... busy times, kya karen...

life brings a lot of surprises for us... sometimes, things go our way, sometimes they don't... it's what we do, that defines who we are... always believe in yourself, and have faith... may Allah bless you, always... Ameen...!  🤗🤗
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Koi baat nahin Sanam di thank you for the sweet message!🤗
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Messages again:

Zeenat = that is one amazing birthday message I literally want to cry I mean all the messages are just warm and special thank you so much Zeenat I have enjoyed every single moment here with you, you are just so cute! Thank you for the beautiful message!🤗

Y are u feeling like crying?? You should be bragging that your Birthday thrd has got done with 57Pages !!! 

I have enjoyed every moment with u at the Bebo FC!! The Farts, Burps, Big Fonts & Spamming were CRAZZZYYY FUNN!! 😆 😆

Hope 2 have such more crazy Fun!! And dude your MOST WELCUM!!!!!!! 🤗

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And oh yes...the farts!!!🤣 Sorry everyone!!! I go crazy and start talking about farts which aren't good...I am an adult girl who likes to talk about farting I know it's really bad but seriously every member who has tolerated me in the Kareena FC OMG seriously I salute them I mean I speak so much!!! And I am so silly talking about it...but that's who I am! 😆

Zoobi great video I love this song!

Special thanks to Zeenat and Mariam for helping out with Zoobi!!! All of them are amazing!!! Thanks girls🤗

Ruky Yor Most Welcum Yaaar!! 🤗 🤗
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ruky many happy return of the day mein naye hoon bebo fc mein maybe u talk to me before
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ruky is my jaanu and i am so glad her thread went that far. I LOVE You 🤗
AWww sorri late happi b'dai many returns ov the daii hpe dis bidai turnz best b'dai lool xxx
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Happy Birthday Ruky! Have read a lot of your posts on this forum, and have to say they're usually very entertaining! :) Hope you have an amazing bday and many more to come! :)
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy B'day Ruky 😳

we might not know each other LOL but i guess i've bumped into you once or twice .. so i ain't gate crashing or anything LOL 😆