No we left the juice for u to finish πŸ˜†

oh and don't forget to clean the dishes πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast u didnt forget me
😲😲 clean the dishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Messages again:

--Maria-- = thank you so much Masha Allah the message is beautiful thank you!!!!

-Fatima- = thank you so much Fatima!!!

Natss = awww that is such an adorable pic of SRK with Daboo's baby awww thank you so much!!!! The most sweetest member I have seen on the Bollywood Forum thank you Natss!

-Crystal- = thank you Crystal!!!! I absolutely love this song and I am so glad that we are having the chance to get to know each other I mean I never thought you were hilarious! I think you and Kat are just amazing Katrina fans! It's been amazing to know you both!

Zoobi, Mariam, Tima thank you all so much!!!

Zeenat = that is one amazing birthday message I literally want to cry I mean all the messages are just warm and special thank you so much Zeenat I have enjoyed every single moment here with you, you are just so cute! Thank you for the beautiful message!πŸ€—

Khajju =
the message is so sweet I love it!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get to know you more and I really appreciate all the comments and the gifts are amazing thank you!

Here you go Zoobi:

I am just so grateful to Allah that you have come in my life. I mean I could never imagine you would do so much but I have to thank you for the bottom of my heart for this I never imagined my birthday thread to go over 30 pages and I am so happy today you have truly made my day this is the best birthday gift anyone can ask for and it's amazing that so many members took their time to give me birthday messages I am so shocked and happy at the same time! It's really heartwarming, I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent on here and I am just amazed with the amount of dedication you do! Masha Allah I have never come across such an amazing friend and I would definitely Insha Allah want to meet you! I love you Zoobi for this! Now that you have told me your birthday I'm going to have to think about doing something special as well! This is just amazing thank you!
salma009 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYRUKHSAR,!!!!!!! MAY U AV B BLESSED ON DIS OCCASSION, OPE UR AVIN A FAB TYM, EYYY RUKHSAR UR A POPULAR GURL INI ON ERE!!!!!!!!!1 I TXTD U 2 WISH U WUD AV TXTD ERLIER BU DIDNT AV DA CHANCE WAS BUZI AT WRK!!! XXXπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

ruky786 thumbnail
Thank you Salma!!! Awww I know you will be busy with work it's fine I understand but thank you for wishing me!πŸ˜ƒ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ruky786

Messages again:
Here you go Zoobi:

I am just so grateful to Allah that you have come in my life. I mean I could never imagine you would do so much but I have to thank you for the bottom of my heart for this I never imagined my birthday thread to go over 30 pages and I am so happy today you have truly made my day this is the best birthday gift anyone can ask for and it's amazing that so many members took their time to give me birthday messages I am so shocked and happy at the same time! It's really heartwarming, I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent on here and I am just amazed with the amount of dedication you do! Masha Allah I have never come across such an amazing friend and I would definitely Insha Allah want to meet you! I love you Zoobi for this! Now that you have told me your birthday I'm going to have to think about doing something special as well! This is just amazing thank you!

Special for me 😲 β˜ΊοΈ Bring me Sallu on my Birthday 😭 That's all.

Awww ruky that was such a beautiful msg. I got senti too 😭 You are so sweet and thats what I love about u. We are so honest to each other.

By the I was talking about the msg above the name on 1st page. go check now i guess u didn't get it πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

For Birthday Girl

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ITtqQtSB8[/YOUTUBE]

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Ahsan bhai kahan ho aap apni maria ko chup karwao πŸ˜†

very funny zubi i am upset and u wanna joke 😭
i told u i wanted to make the thread but 😭😭😭😭😭😭
ruky786 thumbnail
And oh yes...the farts!!!🀣 Sorry everyone!!! I go crazy and start talking about farts which aren't good...I am an adult girl who likes to talk about farting I know it's really bad but seriously every member who has tolerated me in the Kareena FC OMG seriously I salute them I mean I speak so much!!! And I am so silly talking about it...but that's who I am! πŸ˜†

Zoobi great video I love this song!

Special thanks to Zeenat and Mariam for helping out with Zoobi!!! All of them are amazing!!! Thanks girlsπŸ€—