*~* Happy Birthday Ruky *~* Treats For Guests Pg26 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
skip class today 🀣 come on its ur birthday
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

No thats enough for me πŸ˜†
ConfusedConfusedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked nooo Shocked😭😭😭😭😭 i cant give you all this money😭😭😭 mien 1 mouth mien totally 10:00000o ropise spend karte ho 😭😭😭
Originally posted by ruky786

Yes I have Zoobi bahut hi sweet gaana hai and girls I have to go!😭 I have a class!πŸ˜’ I don't want to go but have toπŸ˜†!
πŸ˜’ RUKY its your brithday CryCryCry and you want to go in class bday come one time in tha year and class come 10000000000 times in year 😑😑 i have one requste for you πŸ˜‰ class ko chro do  jane do bhar bhat kar humse batei karloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰hai na ek dam masta ideaπŸ˜‰ Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritu_Cute_2197

Happy bday Ruky!!!!!
thnx 4 the Pm zuby di!!!!!

Awww u welcome Ritu, glad u came πŸ˜›
Happpy b'dayy Ruky!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. may god bless!

a cake for u

Originally posted by ruky786

ZoobiDoobi = Zoobi that is one amazing message I mean...yeah when I first started I never posted I was new didn't know and then gradually did but girl...I just never thought I would go so crazy and hilarious!!!! Zoobi I say this again it's not me who makes the FC work it is you and without you I would never have thought we would reach this far and I have enjoyed every single moment and awww I hope you were ok!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You know how you said there's something about me well it's like that song "Aankhon mein teri ajab si aadayein hain"πŸ˜† I never knew I was going to be so funny and mad I mean I have to stay happy! And Zoobi whatever happens Zoobi I will always be there for you! And yeah I did eat the cake loved it! So creamy and awwwπŸ€—you are cute!

I think its all of us together. You, me, tima, kat, and each and everyone of those who r always active. πŸ˜† 

Inn akhon ki masti ke afsaney hazaron hain 😍 I fell for them the day i saw that pic ☺️

Awww i will always be there for u Ruky. I don't think i have done all this for any other person. With the exception of a few friends but I did all this bcz I want u know that I truly appreciate ur support in everything and I love so much πŸ€—
shila badname howe oh darling ruky tere liya
Originally posted by saher_90

Wish you many happy returns of the day, Sweetheart..πŸ€—May ALLAH Bless you(AMEEN)πŸ€—

[P.s:] Awesome post & thanks for the pmπŸ€—

Thanks Saher for coming too. Glad u liked the post. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .sb.

Wishing you  a very very
Happy Birthday Ruky!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

God bless
.sb.

P.S-Fab post Zubi and thnks for the pm!πŸ˜›

Thanks shounak πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priyalganwani

waoo the thread is so beautifull it seem u r very lucky tha u got so many frns who made ur day
happy birthday have blast

Awww Thanks Priyal. Yeap she is lucky and we are lucky to have her as a friend. πŸ˜›