Happy Birthday Rukhsaar...

God Bless U !
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy bday Ruky!!!!!
thnx 4 the Pm zuby di!!!!!
a very happy birthday to u ruky🥳..may u have many many more
Messages part 2:😆 I don't care if I woke up early just to reply to everyone but here you go and thank you!:

Humera = Awww my cousin!!!!! I am so happy you were up till 12am just for me I don't know why you did? But thanks for the message Humera I will be seeing you at college anyway...I hope I should entertain you there as well!😆 You were seriously gona add Sheila to annoy me!!!😆 you are so bad!!

KatForeva = awww you stayed up as well thank you Kat!!! You should have stayed asleep!🤗I love you too!!!

seert = thank you🤗I know Seert I should come more often on the Pakistan Forum I am so silly sometimes!🤪But anyway thanks for the bday message and yeah I want to interact with you more which Insha Allah will happen when we are in Pakistan Forum more!

zainab25 = Thank you!!!! Zainab I am glad you enjoy my company I do too!! These past few weeks I have noticed some of the jokes you cracked up and it was very funny I enjoyed it😆 (especially about BB) and btw great song again I love this song!😎

Terenaina =
thanks a lot Aishu. You are so sweet..I have enjoyed speaking to you!!! You are such a calm, composed member I have spoken to and thank you for the sweet message!

bollywoodcrazed = thank you so much Mandy and awww thank you for this siggi!!! I absolutely adore your work!!! And wow my two favourite people!! Sonam and Kareena I love it thank you🤗

preity*zinta = thank you so much Swati and btw I absolutely love the Aishwarya signature it's gorgeous!

Mogli =🤗🤗🤗thank you so much!!!!!!!! You are such an hilarious member I mean some of the things you say I mean it makes me laugh!!!!🤣 I absolutely love every single moment that we have! Thank you!!! See even right now one of the pics is so hilarious but cute!!

ZoobiDoobi = Zoobi that is one amazing message I mean...yeah when I first started I never posted I was new didn't know and then gradually did but girl...I just never thought I would go so crazy and hilarious!!!! Zoobi I say this again it's not me who makes the FC work it is you and without you I would never have thought we would reach this far and I have enjoyed every single moment and awww I hope you were ok!!!😆😳 You know how you said there's something about me well it's like that song "Aankhon mein teri ajab si aadayein hain"😆 I never knew I was going to be so funny and mad I mean I have to stay happy! And Zoobi whatever happens Zoobi I will always be there for you! And yeah I did eat the cake loved it! So creamy and awww🤗you are cute!

LovePC = thank you🤗 you are another cool member...I mean even though you had your ups and downs you became strong!! I'm going to say something in French just for you😆 Vous tes un membre mignon et j'ai apprci chaque minute qui vous parle! (You are such a cute member and I have enjoyed every single minute speaking to you!)

shewascool90210 = thank you🤗🤗 so glad you are here as well have had great times speaking to you!

-Aish129- =🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗Aish!!!!!! It's ok yaar...agar tum mujhe Rukhsar bulna chahti ho I don't mind! And yeah I love it when you use those emoticons!!!🤣 When you laugh you make me laugh see,,,,you are such an adorable girl I love you Aish!!! And yeah I do mean it in a good way🤣 and yes you are bubbly in a good way🤣 thank you for the sweet messages!

tuli.akhter = thank you so much aww you are one month younger aww LOL you are so cute!!!

wat_up = thanks, well I have to stay positive if I don't then I won't get anywhere and thank you!

sweet coco = thanks Hetal🤗 and I have had the pleasure of meeting an adorable yet funny girl!! You are hilarious I recently had so much fun in that Aishwarya topic🤣 especially with Kat, you and erotic!

qwww = thank you so much Roshni!!! I enjoy speaking to you! And thank you for the message!

TallyHo = aa haa😎 another coolest member see TallyHo the one thing I admire about you is that some of the rhyming and comments you come up with are hilarious I read your topic about you wanting to become a gossip writer and Tally I hope you do become one! You were hilarious🤣 you make me laugh and thank you for the sweet message and continue to do what you are currently doing! You are just so hilarious!

-mysterygirl- = thank you so much!!!🤗

anu-pre4eva = thank you Anu and btw I seriously would love to see you and a few Salman fans fighting over him!!! I know Zoobi would definitely get annoyed with me if I picked sides!🤣

goneforever = thanks erotic!!! I have had amazing time speaking to you!! And yeah I am going still be hilarious on your topics if I feel like it🤣

monar = thank you Monar for the sweet message!!😃

aarcha = thank you aarcha😳

Glee = thanks a lot Glee and yeah I have the hilarious time as when I see you post, you are great!

Da_BagarhBilla = thank you much Sameer!!! Even though we haven't become good friends but you are hilarious as well as being annoying😆 no I am joking I know you love Salman!! Full respect to you!

Ritu_Cute_2197 = thank you so much!!!

alisha_yashAran = thank you Alisha very sweet member!
Wish you many happy returns of the day, Sweetheart..🤗May ALLAH Bless you(AMEEN)🤗

[P.s:] Awesome post & thanks for the pm🤗
Originally posted by ruky786

Messages part 2:😆 I don't care if I woke up early just to reply to everyone but here you go and thank you!:

-Aish129- =🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗Aish!!!!!! It's ok yaar...agar tum mujhe Rukhsar bulna chahti ho I don't mind! And yeah I love it when you use those emoticons!!!🤣 When you laugh you make me laugh see,,,,you are such an adorable girl I love you Aish!!! And yeah I do mean it in a good way🤣 and yes you are bubbly in a good way🤣 thank you for the sweet messages!

OMFGGG you woke up early just to reply? :)) I gotta learn something from you😳 so aaj ki baat I VOW to reply to EVERY single person in my bday thread this year🤣 I can already see there's gonna be a lot of spamming🤔😊
awehhh but you are so sweet! I'm glad I could make your bday that extra bit more special😳 
haha and yeah I can TOTALLY see what you mean I laugh = you laugh. I scrolled down your comment and most 🤗 and 🤣 for me. Makes me happy🤣🤣 I love you too once again.. hope your day's going well so far😆😳
Thank you Saher and full credit to ZoobiDoobi lol she's such a sweetheart and Saher definitely going to comment on your shop amazing creations!

Aish 🤣 dekha!!! Look we are laughing away🤣🤣🤣 I love it I had to wake up early I went bed at 12:05am UK time and look at 6:30am I woke up! And I am tired!😆 But I will be fine hopefully! Thank you so much again erm...my day so far well it's 7:22am 🤣 and I have over 20-25 mins before I go college and btw have you updated your shop or not?😲
Of course we areee🤔🤣 that's precisely why I said SO FAR I realised I was kind of, you know, early😳🤣

yeah of course I havee! a lot of times..actually I had to disappear because of personal reasons :S family thing, that's why I was out for like 10 days or something and wasn't active.. but I'm fine now and incase you want the link then here😆

Happy Birthday, Ruky. May you always stay as sweet and innocent as you are right now. Lots of best wishes for a wonderful life and lots of candies.
Wishing you  a very very
Happy Birthday Ruky!🥳🥳Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

God bless
.sb.

P.S-Fab post Zubi and thnks for the pm!😛

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago