*~* Happy Birthday Ruky *~* Treats For Guests Pg26 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUKY!!!! ITS 12:00 o'clock!!!!!! AWWW LOVE YOU!!!!!
Happy birthday Ruky 🥳
I hope you have (or is it had now?) a great day. All the best and take care.

P.S. I forgot to add that I hope to interact with you more. I barely see you in the other forum now.

Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Ruky, happy birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed your special day and ate tons of cake (cheesecake, to be precise). Ever since I returned back to the forum after my hiatus, I have interacted with you and I hope you keep posting because I love the emotions you display in your posts, hehe. God bless you, and may you have everything in life that you have desired for! Imma not post any images of cake and gifts (I am sure you have had enough of those!), but I will post a song for you you. Enjoyyy. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9_6yINCy4[/YOUTUBE]
Happy birthday Ruky. I didn't know you was that young... I thought you be the oldest in the group...lol  your so mature for your age which is a good thing. Mature people are the best

Happy birthday again...Enjoy...Have fun. Party bollywood style
Happpy Birthday Ruky! Hope you have a good one :)

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUKY!🥳

🤗you're the most amiable🤗
Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

Messages for everyone:

Zoobi Doobi = Wow!!!! You still remember the first time you met...it's sweet!😭 Oh Zoobi, I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent and we have become the best of friends on here and you are like a sister to me! I have to thank you for everything...thank you so much!!! Being 19 is feeling weird...I am feeling it a bit but I'll get used to it. I think you and eraser are definitely the two members who define the person that I am.😳 I love you! I think I cannot describe my emotions right now I mean...this is just so heart warming and thank you Zoobi. And Zoobi thanks for sharing the songs I love them all and wow you knew I was a Mohd Rafi fan!!!

Oh Ruky Only I know how I spent those 2 hours in class. I wanted to run to the Computer Lab jst to see ur reply. 😳 I almost tripped running down the stairs from 3rd floor to 2nd floor where the lab is. I love you girl 😆

Ok Well how do I know, Bcz i know the kind of music u listen to. I know ur choice so well now. Well we always communicated in Song language and I know u r a fan of Sonu Nigam and Rafi Ji. I myself am a fan of him so I jst wanted to share the most beautiful birthday song sung by him for you.

I didn't know the date, I went through my first few posts in bollywood and it was that Post where I commented the most. I found the date their 🤣 But I know it was our first interacting. And I also remembered that I made u laugh and u told my sister that I am funny sometimes when I came back and asked u, why sometimes. 😆

I don't k now what is this about u. I kept thinking? I mean I met so many ppl on IF but no one has the personality like you. You are funny jst like me, you are emotional, you are sweet, you are caring, you are everything I always think a friend must have.

And you always got my back whether its for backing me up or supporting me for a nice cause.

I still remember when I invited you to Kareena FC. You started coming and then just got hooked to it. But believe it or not, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten this far in our Bebo FC. You are like life of that FC. Me and Bebo both are so proud of you. You spent hours, days, weeks, spamming so we could reach the 25th FC. I was feeling so bad the day it was only 2 of us on FC trying to finish it.

This wasn't supposed to be my msg but look how much I wrote 😆

I am gonna continue to celebrate you birthday and keep this Thread Alive. I will be posting some stuff for you.

Happy Birthday Day again my Luv. Hope you liked the special cake I made for you. 🥳
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Have a great one!

Awww this is nice! 😃
ZoobiDoobi,

hope you don't mind me using ur sig, I really liked it :)