Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~ ZINDAGI ~ Maaneet ff~part 8-pg 22 ~11 july (Page 23)

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
yeh kya tha hinaConfused... update after so many days n dat too sooo smallShocked...  bt it was nice... ryt nw i m only confused 4 one fact dat y her father hated her????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..hinal..

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Nice Updates.

..hinal..

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Superb plz add me in pm list do continue soon

..hinal..

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

...Big smile

today 1stly ...4 keep Pm me..AngryConfused.

...4 late comment...becouse my exam...Ouch...

like every time u done a ...ClapClapClap

all updates r 

...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ur updates ...

...n

...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

tons of   n

...HugHugHugHug

again i said ... n

...Big smileBig smileBig smile

4 ur future update dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up.
lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only mae it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

..hinal..

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hinal that was just too goood !!!! Totally loving it

..hinal..

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
lovely update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

..hinal..

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
      http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/76/image1vyt.jpg

Part 9

Present

Geet :"Kaise hu baby???"
Geet :"Ha yaha sab thik hai aur Mahi bhi"
Geet :"Acha tum kab arahe ho???"
Geet :"Tum kal arahe ho na.Thik hai tumhari fav hi banaongi aur ha Maan tumhe lene ajayenge aur bhaiya aur bhabhi arahe hai na???"
Geet :"Thik hai. Chalo mein phone rakhti thi hu tum aapna khaya rakhna aur Bhaiya ko zyada pareshaan mat karna think hai" n cut the call.

In Maaneet Bedroom,
Maan was busy doing his work when Geet enterd their room n then she changed n went n took the laptop from Maan n told him that Mithun,Bhaiya n Bhabhi were coming tmrw so he had to go to pick them up from the airport.

So Maan :"Mithun ne toh mujhe kuch nahi bataya"

n then Geet told :"Ha woh Mahi ko surprise dena chatha hai aur agar aapko phele bata diya hota toh aap Mahi ko bata dete isliye"

Maan :"Oh toh Maa - Bete ne mujhse baate bhi chupa ne lage hai.Ab toh sazaa zaroor milege" n gave a naughty smile to Geet.

Geet understanding his intentions started moving back while Maan started moving towards her n when she was cornered Maan in a husky voice said :"Ab kaha jaogi Mrs.Khurana" n started kissing all are face except her lips to tease her.Geet having enough of his teasing smacked her lips on him n kissed him passionately n when they were about to go further someone knocked their room door breaking the moment.

Geet :"Maan jao na Mahi hogi" n then Maan opened the door n saw Mahi standing there with her fav Brown Teddy.

Geet giggled seeing Mahi there while Maan carried Mahi with him n kept her on the bed n then he slept on 1 side while Geet slept on the other side.Both hugged Mahi n then kissed her forehead n slept holding each others hand.

The Next Morning,
Geet was busy preparing all Mithun's fav dishes,Mithun Maan n Sameera's son but from when he was Geet was the one who took care of him n she was his mother only.

As she was preparing Mahi came n said :"Mama,Papa aap ko study mein bula rahe hai" n left to play with Shriya n Sameer.

Geet then went to the study n Maan  pulled her on his lap n said :"Geet mein aaj office nahi ja raha so jaldi se kaam khatam karlo phir hum Yash aur meera aur bacho ke saath bahar ghumne chalte hai " 

But Geet told :"Nahi Maan mujhe aaj bohut kaam hai mujhe aaj Mithun ka fav khana bana na hai aur Bhaiya - Bhabhi ka room bhi saaf kar wana hai" but Maan didnt listen to her as he was busy playing with her hairs n then Geet waked his hand that was playing with her hair n got up to leave but Maan pulled her back n said :"Plz Geet mana mat karo na plz phir kal se toh Mithun ajayega toh tum kaha mere saath time spend karogi" n made a baby face n Geet just couldnt refuse him n said :"Thik hai phele mujhe khana bana ne do phir hum bahar chalenge" n gave a peck on his lips n ran away before her could catch her.

Geet prepared Mithun's fav dishes n then they all went out to the KINGDOM OF DREAMS whcih had recently opened in Delhi n all enjoyed a lot

[Plz do see this website to know more about KINGDOM OF DREAMS

In the evening they had dinner in a Chinese restaurant n then Maan,Geet n Mahi dropped Yash,Meera,Shriya n Sameer at KM n left for the airport.

While going to the airport Mahi fell asleep on Geet's lap n Geet was caressing her head lovingly n after Maan saw Mahi alseep he held Geet's hand n Geet smiled.

At The Airport,
Maan was carrying Mahi n Geet was getting restless as the flight has not yet arrived.Maan held Geet's hand n rubbed his thumb on her hand to calm her down.

After 15 mins the flight arrival was announced n then after 15 mins came Mithun n took her blessings first n then hugged her n said :"Missed u Mama"

Mithun

Geet :"Missed u too baby"

Yug :"Acha sirf bete ko miss kiya hume nahi" n made a fake angry face.

Geet then hugged Vrinda n told :"Nahi Bhaiya aapko miss nahi kiya par bhabhi ko bohut miss kiya " n showed her tongue to Yug.

Yug :"Thik hai tumne mujhe miss nahi kiya na toh mein chala jata hu" n turned back to leave when Geet stopped him n said :"Bhaiya aapko bohut miss kiya" n hugged him n tears started flowing from her eyes.

By then Mahi had got up n she hugged her Bhaiya n was asking him all questions. Meanwhile Yug n Maan hugged.

Geet stopped her n told :"Mahi baki baad mein puch lena abhi chalo ghar jana hai na sab thak gaye hai" n then Mahi went n hugged her Maama n Maami n they all went to KM.

Precap-

Past
why Geet's dad hates her?????

Sorry guys no past in this part as i wanted to introduce Mithun soon
 Glitter Graphics

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 30 July 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

cukishcue1MSgayatriprincesssarahmans22-divya-poojaaddisniki4lifearsh444nazsijstar_777SakshiGargkhushboo22NazmaasheetalvasaambeernMissPurpleFreakAnu-Ananyaraj_202amzu32ambbihawajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1krati5Krishnaluv94angelic_cute-Prithi-TeamMcSwarekRamharihoneygrape-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi04TyroRageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangel--Ratna--shah10KaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88mitzi11SahSahAmor.pickachu_BlackPearl_Downhillblackb28Janakivallav

arsh444 Senior Member
arsh444
arsh444

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
i like i like...:):)

..hinal..

Go to top