Fan Fictions

~ ZINDAGI ~ Maaneet ff~part 8-pg 22 ~11 july - Page 12

poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesomeee updatee
bangalore express nice namee huh n even sadoo alsoo

n thnakss for making my n ur sis entry i know she wont thank u but i m doing it n continue soon as it si very nice reading itt
muahhh for adding our pics also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
loved maaneet fight
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update β­οΈ
So sweet of u to include Roopali & Pooja πŸ˜Š
Thanks for pm β€οΈ

Please give 2 comments on DD's profile .
Here are the links :http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2907/drashti-dhami/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2907/drashti-dhami/video/135194-wassup-tv-episode-24.htm

& 1 comment on her pics , videos & articles .
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
pr1ncess12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it amazing 
sorry for the late reply xxx
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

frnd...

ur updates were

Cute... n  dear...

4 ur   ...n also .........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

......just  really ......😳

4 PM me...😊.
keep updating dear...
..4 ur future work.πŸ˜ƒ..
dear lots of  n ...πŸ€—
always  dear...

lov,❀️
Tama
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hinal dear loved the part was very sweet and twisting too wasn't able to assume even a single bit im sure it will be great to read further as the more n more story unfold u kno one thign make me made is flashback mein bhi aur flashback that you too will shwo as to wat happened in bangalore
well lest see one thing im really happy abt is that the sam is in flash back and nt in the main story lol cant tolerate any1 with maan
well eagely waiting for the next part
and abt the pics poo looked so graceful bt roops ooo she luked so adorable i so wanted to jump in the pic and pull her cheeks literally yaar very sweet
so thnx 4 the pm
keep writing
god bless you
love you

topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i am really sorry for not commenting since starting
i have been busy now that i have read all the 6 parts in one go i just cant stop wishing that i can read more...plz plz update soon
thanks for the pm
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7 -

Geet:"Aree Roops aur Poo tumhara flat no. kya hai?"

Poo:"Di himara 21 hai aur aapka?"

Geet:"Mera toh 22 hai.Hum toh neighbours hai aur tum dono abhi mere ghar arahe ho breakfast ke liye" in a stern voice.

Roops:"Phir di aapko itni mehnat karne ki zaroorat nahi hai kyunki mein breakfast nahi karti par mein coffee zaroor piyungi"

Geet:"Nahi mein toh dono kr liye breakfast bana rahi hu aur tum logo ko khana bhi padega"

Poo:"Thik hai di hum ready hoke aate hai" n they both went to their flat to get ready.

Here Geet came n woke Shilpa n told her that 2 of her friends are coming so get ready fast n went to prepare breakfast.

AFTER AN HOUR,

Roops n Poo came to Geet's flat n met Shilpa n the 3 hit on from the start as they were of the same age n shared mostly common interests.

Then Geet called them to the dining table to have breakfast.Geet had made aloo paratha n forced Roops to eat 3.

After breakfast all 3 were in the kitchen helping Geet clean the dishes.

Roops:"Wah di aap toh kitna acha khana banati ho.Aaj se mein yahi pe khana kahungi agar aapko koi problem na ho toh"

Geet:"Arre mujhe kya problem hogi.Jab maan kare ajana khana khane"

Poo:"Acha di aap aur Shilpa kya plan hai aaj ke liye?"

Shilpa:"Mein toh free hu"

Roops:"Toh Shilpa tu humare saath chal na shopping"

Geet:"Arre aaj suddenly shopping kaise colg nahi hai kya?"

Roops:"Nahi di Pooja ki exams khatam hui kal hi toh usko abhi holidays hai aur meri kal exam shuru ho rahi hai toh study holiday"

Shilpa:"Study holiday mein shopping study karna nahi hai kya?"

Poo:"Arre Shilpa tumhe nahi samajh ayenga ye na tedi hai kabhi sedha kaam nahi karti"

Shilpa:"Thik hai chalte hai"

Roops:"Arre di aap nahi arahi kya?"

Geet:"Nahi Roops mujhe Sameera di ke ghar jana hai"

So Roops,Poo n Shilpa left for shopping n Geet left for Khurana Mansion.

KHURANA MANSION,

Sameera:"Hiii Geet.Kaise he tu?" n hugged her.

Geet:"Hiii di mein thik hu aap kaise ho"

Sameera:"Actually tabiyat todhi kharab hai toh hum ghar mein hi movie dekh te hai"

Geet:"Thik hai di" n they started watching BABUL.

During the whole movie Geet was restless n tears started flowing when the lead lost her husband which didnt go unnoticed by Sameera.She had flashbacks of her life in Bangalore but then she wiped her tears n said in her mind:"I have promised u that I wont cry but see I broke the promise I made to u"

After sometime Sameera turned towards Geet n saw that Geet had dozed off n she saw trail of tears on her face n she decided to talk to Geet.

Later Geet woke up n was searching for Sameera as she was not in the living room when her phone rang.It was Shilpa who called to inform her not to prepare dinner for them as they would eat in the mall itself.

Geet then reached the kitchen n saw that Sameera was making pasta.

Geet:"Di aap kyu khana bana rahi ho.Mujhe utha diya hota?"

Sameera:"Arre Geet tum itni aram se so rahi thi isliye nahi uthaya"

Geet:"Thik hai di par ab aap yaha bethiye aur mein aapke liye pasta banati hu" n made Sameera to sit on the chair n started making pasta.

After a few minutes,Sameera asked Geet:"Geet tu mujhe di bol thi hai na toh kya mein uss haq se tujhse ek baat puch sakti hu?"

Geet:"Ha di aap mujhse kuch bhi puch sakti hai"

Sameera:"Aisa kya huva hai teri life mein ki tu itni pain mein hai.Plz agar tu mujhe di bolti hai toh tu mujhse kuch nahi chupayegi"

Geet rememberingher life in Bangalore started havingtears in her eyes:"Di mein aapko sab kuch batungi pa aap promise karo ke aap kisi ko kuch nahi batayengi"

Sameera:"Thik hai Geetmein kisi konahi batungi"

Geet:"Aelo baato baato mein aapke pasta ban gaye" n served Sameera the pasta n then she left as it was getting late.

THE FLAT,

Geet reached home n ther she saw Shilpa,Roops n Poo sitting with many shopping bags.

Geet:"Tum log agaye.Acha dekhao kya kya shopping ki hai?"

Then all spent an hour in seeing the shopping n then Geet prepared her dinner n had it.

After dinner all of them watched some movie n then Roops n Poo went to their flat n slept.

Geet laid down on the bed n thought of today n remembered the promise she made to Sameera to tell her the truth n slept off.

PRESENT,

In the evening,Geet logged in IF n she chatted on Maaneet Express n had a good time.Then she went to kitchen to prepare dinner n Meera came n helped her.

Then she saw that Maan was busy in the study n Mahi was playing with Shriya,Sameer n Abhay.So she went to the terrace alone n sat there.

After sometime when she was coming back she went to the room next to the terrace which had all her memories of her life in Bangalore.

Geet then saw a pic of her when she went to her colg for the first time n remembered telling Sameera about her perfect life in Bangalore which turned into a imperfect life bcoz of one incident.

PRECAP-
Geet's life in Bangalore

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
i m yet trying to analyse that how geet got married to Maan when he was married to sameera and about geet whats her back ground
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update!!!

lots of suspense ...reveal it soon

Beautiful part!!!