Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

part 5

After the Bidaai finished all returned to the hotel as they had to return early the next morning.

NEXT MORNING,

Geet n Meera bid goodbye to all the Maaneet Express friends.

Then later Maan,Geet,Mahi,Yash,Meera,Shriya,Sameer along with Armaan n Shilpaleft for the airport.

Then Armaan n Shilpa boarded the flight to Shimla for their honeymoon n the others left for Delhi.

DELHI AIRPORT,

Geet remembered the first time she had come to Delhi to find a job after comlpleting her architecture course in Bangalore.

FLASHBACK

Geet was very nervous in the flight as she was going away from home like this alone for the first time but calmed down as Shilpa was accompaning her for a few days as she had holidays.

They were staying in a flat which was Geet's uncle's but now was in Geet's name as he had passed away.

They reached the flat n then freshened up n then they went to Akshardham Mandir to get blessings for her new life.

There Shilpa had gone inside the temple but Geet was outside buying some items for the puja.There she saw a pregnant lady who was having difficulty in holding the puja ki thal so Geet went to her n asked her:"Excuse me,kya mein aapki koi madat kar sakti hu?"

Lady:"Can u plz help me to climb the stairs n carry this puja ki thal.Actually my husband has gone to attend a important call so can u help me n sorry for the trouble" n smiled at Geet.

Geet:"Surely" n she takes the puja ki thal n helps the lady to climb the stairs.

As Geet enters the temple along with the lady,Shilpa comes to her n says:"Geet didi aap kaha reh gayi thi mein tabse aapka intezaar kar rahi thi"

Lady:"I'm sorry Geet ji I caused u n ur sister  trouble"

Geet:"Plz dont say sorry n u have caused us no trouble but I have felt happy by helping u"

Shilpa seeing the lady understood that her Geet didi was helping her n said:"Plz dont say sorry"

Geet:"Hey Babaji mein toh aapka naam hi puchna bhool gayi?"to the lady

Lady:"Mera naam Sammera hai"

Geet:"Sameera ji hum puja kar lete hai phir baaki bate karenge"

Sameera:"Thik hai" n they do the puja n then Shilpa n Geet help Sameera to walkdown the stairs.

They went n sat on the benches there.

Geet:"Sameera ji kya mein aapse kuch puch sakti hu?"

Sameera:"Ha pucheye na"

Geet:"Aapki age kitni hai?"

Sameera:"Geet ji mein toh 21 years ki hu par aapne ye sawal kyu pucha?"

Geet:"Woh aapko dekh kar mujhe aapni badi behen ki yaad agayi isiliye aur woh bhi 21 years ki hai aur unsko na twins hai.Ha uar aap mujhe Geet ji mat boliye.Aap mujhse badi hai toh Geet hi boliye"

Sameera:"Thik hai Geet.Acha tum Delhi mein hi rehti ho kya?"

Geet:"Nahi actually hum dono aaj hi yaha aye hai aur kya mein aapko Di bula sakti hu?"

Sameera:"Ha kyu nahi mujhe toh aaj ek choti behen mil gayi" n hugged Geet.

Shilpa:"Arre aap dono toh mujhe bhool hi gaye" n faked anger.

Geet:"Arre meri himmat ke mein apni Shilpa ko bhool jao" n hugged her.

Shilpa:"Kya Di aapne mera introduction hi nahi karvaya"

Geet:"Oh sorry Shilpa,Sameera Di yeh Shilpa hai meri choti behen"

Shilpa forwarded her hand n said:"Hi Sameera Di Im Shilpa"

Sameera shook her hand n said:"Hi Shilpa" n hugged her.

They were talking when Sameera's phone rang.She picked it up n talked for 5 mins.

Sameera:"Sorry Geet n Shilpa had to attend the call as it was my husband's call"

Geet:"Koi baat nahi Di"

Sameera:"Guys kyu na hum mere ghar chale abhi mere husband ek important meeting ke liye gaye hai aur mein akeli hu"

Geet:"Lekin Di hum kese aap ke ghar asakte hai?"

Sameera:"Arre Geet kuch nahi hoga plz chalo na"

Shilpa:"Ha Geet Didi chalte hai waise bhi hamare paas activa hai he toh ghar jane mein bhi koi pareshaani nahi hogi"

Geet:"Thik hai" n so the three left for Sameera's house.

SAMEERA'S HOUSE

LIVING ROOM

KITCHEN

BEDROOM

NURSERY

Sameera ordered the servants to bring some snacks n they sat in the living room chatting.

Suddenly a black BMW Z4 stopped in the driveway n a young man got down from the car n walked into the house n as he entered the living room,the servants all became silent n then Sameera got up n went near the man n smiled at him n then hugged him.

Sameera:"Aap mandir se bina baitaye kyu chake gaye?"

Man:"Sorry Sameera woh ek important meeting agayi thi toh jana pada plz maaf kardo"

Sameera:"Thik hai.Aye mein aapko kisi se milana chati hu" n pulled the man to where Geet n Shilpa were there.

Sameera:"Geet,Shilpa inse milo yeh mere pati aur yeh [pointing towards Geet n Shilpa] inse milye yeh hai Geet aur yeh hai Shilpa jinhone aaj mandir mein meri help ki"

Man:"Hi Geet.Hi Shilpa thank u for helping my wife today.Im Maan,Maan Singh Khurana"

Geet:"Mr.Maan Singh Khurana???" n her jaws dropped open.

PRECAP-
More about Maan,Geet n Sameera

P.S-The BLACK BMW Z4 is my sister Roops fav.

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update yaar...
so geet is maan's second wife ???
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
maan and sam married?
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb update.
so maan was alredy married to samerra before,
cant wait to read more
thx
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
 oh oh so sameera is maan's wife but I guess she is no more and then maaneet married to each other.
 well let's see how the story unfold.
 continue soon.
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear nice part loved it
so sam and maan already married it means geet would be his second wife but still they love each other so much would love to read further as the story unfolds
but now me thinking you showing daughter of maan and geet so is it sameera's daughter as far as i can tnk??
well du update the next soon will wait eagerly
thnx 4 the pm shona
keep writing
god bless you

heermeher thumbnail
the flash looks interesting

actually i just went weak after seeing the car
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey , great part 👍🏼 loved it ❤️
Very interesting 
Thanks for pm ...
ruhakhan thumbnail
Oh sameera was maans first wife ok waiting to know more abt dem do update soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
though in the present geet is married to maan but thoda bura lagtha hain ki maan was happily married to sameera...
eager to read more abt their past