--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Revv...are you still online or gone?  Wanted to talk to you!!😭
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want to respond to each one of ur WISHES... So here I gooo00000000000000

Munni-------Tu meri Chandini!!! I keep hearing about you through Nihu and Vrush... They are my link to idiot thread.. Sabki khabar rakthi hoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...And you are right... I may not be there to personally talk BUT you guys are never far away from my mind... esp when Geet is on!!! I keep wondering abt your reactions esp the aaah romantic MSK 

NIHU------ Guess what we still laugh a lot, dont we???? Gosh... the fone companies must be sooo happy with us... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!! The Hyderbad trip is one of my faves.. I wont forget the boat ride, the balmy weather and a peep into your beautiful life ... Missed u when u came to Bang!!! but I am sure.. hamara din aayega ...zaroor aayega πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And yes... sometimes, me a twinnie.. some times triplets or quadrupletsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but all I know is I became phone pet 😳😳😳.. And u just woke up to WISH ME !!!

LAVU...my lil angel... I LOVE THAT SONG!! how the hell did you know that... Guess this is the karmic connection we share eh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. I remember our grand plans of meeting up in Bangalore.. U, Vrush, nihu, Viju, me and whoever else could drop in... Hai... Where did those dreamy days GO!!! (Me and Innocent ... Yup... Love is blind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Shivu... The dhak dhak.. the positive energy of our phaaamily!!! I still remember your bday... I called up to wish you, but you made that phone call memorable by singing for me and speaking of your greatest secret desire...Its easy to smile when all of you are sooo full of love and want everything to go the right way!!! You have injected Postive doses whenever the mood strikes negative!!! So how can I help but not smile ???? ---one day we shall meet and dance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey my AMMMA!!!! God... I have a complete phamily here who just loves my goofiness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Miss you too!!! BTW. I loved that pic of both of us sleeping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. You just put up my fav pastime... sleeping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi FI Nagzzz!!! Short and sweet par tadka maar ke ... Just like you!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I am hoping I have no more issues with this laptop and can chat with you gals!!!

Hey Nupsie... my dollie doll- I have not asked and yet I received sooo much of love... I am overwhelmed... To realise the magnitude of feelings you guys have for me... I am sooo humbled...

Nan... Dols and Puuu... I am sooo glad you guys wished me on my bday, it means a lot.. because for me its just that... words are not as finite as memories/relations are!!! Thank you... A BEAR HUG FROM ME!!!

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

What an explosive start for my BDAY!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Silentsoul thumbnail
Happy birthday Rev...i wished you too..meri wishes kahan kho gayi
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Jeet.aka kullu... the coool one!!! I remember our talks on Women power and how the others just dropped off listening to us recounting gory details 😳😳😳,,,,,And you at 5, on the system just to say HI to me!!! Today for me a journey to the beautiful days when we used to behave and still behave like giggly teenagers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Luvdrishti... Sorry I dont know your name!! But I am hoping to chat you with in our idiotz thread soon!! πŸ€—

Hey Gouri------------Wow... WIsh your hubby from the Idiotz Gangsta!!! Okay so I am a special person too... now amnt I πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,,, ANd I miss you guys a lot !!!

Thank you Lovelygeet... I love flowers and the teddy does look adorable aaah just like my hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Hey My BHOOOT Partner!!! I got scared off from Idiotz!!! okay okay,..serious note... my stupid comp got scared of me and refused to boot... not bhooot boot πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›But here I am back to take up the balcony offer as long as Raj doesnt mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you Dewdropped...πŸ€—

Thats soo sweet Chaves... Thanks a ton!!! πŸ€—

Hey Rajla!!! your wishes definitely makes my day more fulfulling!! πŸ€—

Thank you a2zahid!!! πŸ€—\

Al, we have never chatted for long!! And all of them are blind to my faults ,... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Once you talk to me... You will know how ...I am... I ll leave it to u... pming u my number as u asked πŸ˜ƒ

Hey where did u vanish Abs!!! thank you!!  It means the world that you came to wish me πŸ€—

Hey Vijju!!! Miss you too... Everytime I see any editing(like the VM ones) on Geet, I think of you .. I still watch the Vm you made for Vinu(Sauda)... I still get goosebumps ...Meet you on skype this week!!!

--Revv-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Revv...are you still online or gone?  Wanted to talk to you!!😭

online.. but stupid system freezing as battery is only 7% n adapter not charging ... I will come on skype tomo ???
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila Rev mera chand, tera bina chandni ki roshni madham ho gaiee hai, woh power hi nahin rahi darling...I am so happy that your Comp is back, and hope so get chance to atleast talk to you once a week..Love you darling, love you sooo muchπŸ€—πŸ€—...

Muniza
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Muniya ...lovely post dear πŸ˜ƒ

Revs sweety ...wishing you a very Happy Birthday once again ...and kab aayegi tu Idiots thread par ...jaldi aa aur dekh how much we miss you ...πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

happy birthday rev di

hope u have a wonderful day

luv u alot
luv di
luv taiba
Happy Birthday RevπŸ₯³ and may God bless you with all the success and happinessπŸ€—

Many Many Happy Returns of the day
Hope all your wishes come true😍
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hapi birthday rev! Wish u all happiness in the world! May god bless you with good health!

Love
zooni