Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

reply of zee on repeat telecast of sangini

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Meghna's Profile  ZEE TV's Profile  Meghna's Wall
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv we are very upset with the current track of rudra pihu marriage & the track of pihu's maasi but just watching sangini because of my love for iqbal & binny/iqbi and rudra & gauri/raga,want rudra to remember his true love gauri as soon as possible,plz end this disgusting track & bring raga together again for once & for all as soon as possible,zee plz listen to us & fulfill our wish as we can't see such an outstanding show like sangini/ragalicious pair of rudra & gauri(raga)/sizzling chemistry of iqbal & binny(iqbi) to be wasted like this.
    Friday at 7:39pm 
      • ZEE TV Please don't get upset and wait to see what happens next. Gauri will not be unhappy for life it's just a bad phase that she is facing in her life.
        7 minutes ago 
      • ZEE TV Please don't get upset and wait to see what happens next. Gauri will not be unhappy for life it's just a bad phase that she is facing in her life.
        7 minutes ago 
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv plz confirm the news is sangini ending on 5th june ?some people are just spreading such rumours,plz don't end sangini like this,we haven't seen yet a proper romantic love story of rudra & gauri,we are so connected to sangini/iqbi/raga ,plz don't do this with sangini/iqbi/raga as they are my favourite show/actors/characters of indian television,plzzz don't end sangini,it has become our life,we can't live without sangini/iqbi/raga,zee plz reply,we are really worried for sangini.
    2 hours ago 
      • ZEE TV Meghna- Sangini is not ending... :)
        28 minutes ago

• Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
          zee tv plz confirm the news is sangini ending on 5th june ?some people are just spreading such rumours,plz don't end sangini like this,we haven't seen yet a proper romantic love story of rudra & gauri,we are so connected to sangini/iqbi/raga ,plz don't do this with sangini/iqbi/raga as they are my favourite show/actors/characters of indian television,plzzz don't end sangini,it has become our life,we can't live without sangini/iqbi/raga,plz do reply.
          3 hours ago 
            • ZEE TV Meghna- No it's not ending. :)
              about an hour ago

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv waiting eagerly for a new ragalicious promo of sangini realated to the episodes of upcoming week,plzzz do promote sangini/raga by showing new promos continuously on television,we are very upset that promos of sangini are not airing on television since 1 or 2months,plz give us a new promo of sangini.
    7 hours ago 
      • ZEE TV Thank you for your feedback keep your thoughts coming in... we will try to work on it.
        49 minutes ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv can't just wait anymore for tonight's ragalicious episode of sangini/iqbi/raga.
    6 hours ago
      • ZEE TV It's an honor to receive such response from you. Keep sending your views.
        about an hour ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today I did not see any repeat telecast  11am and 3.30pm   of sangini . Waiting throught the day thinking they might have changed the timing. but none. Choti bahu and pr was repeated 4 times. got angry why  they are doing this? then after seeing ur post little relieved. But one never know.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakr

Today I did not see any repeat telecast  11am and 3.30pm   of sangini . Waiting throught the day thinking they might have changed the timing. but none. Choti bahu and pr was repeated 4 times. got angry why  they are doing this? then after seeing ur post little relieved. But one never know.

today i have asked straight away that why they are doing this with sangini which is one of the best  & unique shows of indiaan television😡lets see what they answer 😕waise i will not have much problem because i daily wake up on 5:00am & download the  episode of sangini from a single link & watch it through vlc player so that i can keep them in my folder permanently & watch them whenever i feel like😃no need of internet connection
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks mona   for ur great efforts on behalf of all of us

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakr

Thanks mona   for ur great efforts on behalf of all of us

sometimes i think that they reply me because main unke naak me dum kar deti hu zisse they get irritated😆i don't leave them until & unless they answer me😆
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much Mona, really appreciate your efforts.

Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...🥳
thanks
now just waiting for lots more of Pihu❤️ & Ruhu😍 & Ahu😃 😆
hope trp improves
god bless the cast & crew...👍🏼