Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Well they are unintentionally responsible. They instigating others by bringing their favorite celebs down, and shove their celebs down ppl's throat by saying he/she is the BEST. You practically invite criticism.

Hey comeon Gal, u hardly know me and saying dis much big  thing for me ?? 

... Wen did i Made a Thread "SALMAN is the BEST... Other Stars r the WORST" ??? i joined this forum from 12 march 2011... u can see all my post, i never posted anywhere that ya ONLY SALMAN is the BEST... it will be almost 2 months over here... never ever i ask any1 or force any1 to say that YA SALMAN is the ONLY BEST STAR...majorly i post salman news, pics, videos... den i post some oder celebs post also whom i like... aamir, akki, ajay devgn, bebo, deepika...

My Warning Level got increased coz i started replying to SALMAN Bashing over here... I have never said a WORD 2 any1 who didn't like any of Salman's Performance in any Movie... Criticize - u r most welcome... say anything about his work... but na... ppl here dnt talk about his work... rather they hve oder things about him 2 use it in bashing ... i jst reply back...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
By saying things like, "Check out every Thread on BOLLY IF... where Salman is being Discussed... it has highest Viewership...

U like him... or u Don't -------------- Still He is The BEST KHAN ===== 2 Rock IF πŸ‘

You ask for criticsm.
Like I was defending the Khans till you brought in my favorites, which provoked me coz I feel like people are mocking me by ignoring my posts and just trying to provoke a response.

I'm just being honest. I know thats why I started being critical of Salman in this thread
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

By saying things like, "Check out every Thread on BOLLY IF... where Salman is being Discussed... it has highest Viewership...

U like him... or u Don't -------------- Still He is The BEST KHAN ===== 2 Rock IF πŸ‘

You ask for criticsm.
Like I was defending the Khans till you brought in my favorites, which provoked me coz I feel like people are mocking me by ignoring my posts and just trying to provoke a response.

I'm just being honest. I know thats why I started being critical of Salman in this thread

Jaar i cn't understand y ppl always misunderstood my post... πŸ˜­

Desigal90

The post which u ve posted, this i hve posted 2day... as i was hitting at all the Salman haters out there in this thread...My Message was just to highlight as Salman bashing is done even if there is no Salman related news in some threads... You can go through some posts in this thread, Topic is about 3 Khans, Still some people bring out their SCIENTIFIC THEORY on how Salman is doing things which is not true, just their assumptions... which is nowhere related to here...

i know u were hurt by my comment, but what i was saying u didn't get it... and rather involving in bigger argument i just said let's finish it... nw if u could get over it, den its gud... if i offended u dis much den i am sowwiiiee... i didn't mean 2 ... SaifEena Roxx... big time...

Jaar tum kamaal karti ho... u hvnt notice, it was me who posted SAIF's Scans from CINEBLITZ... Classic Shots... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok, lets forget about it. πŸ˜Š
But please be careful next time. Not just me, but many members get annoyed when people bring in favorites that are unrelated.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Its ok, lets forget about it. πŸ˜Š

But please be careful next time. Not just me, but many members get annoyed when people bring in favorites that are unrelated.

I Said i Dn't wanna Discuss, i Never Said i Bring UNRELATED Thing... Main itne Pyaar se baat kar raha hoon, aur aap hai ke mujhpe iljaam pe iljaam lagaye jaa rahe ho πŸ€£

This Thing about bringing Non-Related things about Favorites should be told 2 Other members over here... NOT ME... its me also who get very much annoyed When in every Salman thread, his previous cases r brought in just in the name of Opinion...

i Respect ur Passion for Saifeena, so i chose not to discuss my point... but it was not OUT of the CONTEXT in any way... i didn't said it just to tease u or 2 hve fun in this thread...
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the three Khans need to retire anytime soon as long as they are in demand and the audiences are still loving them they should keep at it πŸ‘πŸΌ
The only thing they should do is perhaps sometimes choose more age appropriate roles.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No. They should not retire. Why would they? If people can't stand them then stop watching their movies. Now they can't go sit in their graves to wait for death to come and get them. They should work til they get movies and are able to do it. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
their films are the biggest blockbusters...their films set records for everyone else to break.the industry will not earn half the profits without these 3.especially srk n aamir who have consistently maintained their hit status for years n years..just their names bring people to the theatres.so thanks but no thanks.i would take srk n aamir/salman anyday over useless star kids like ranbir n imran.
Edited by mj_applehead - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arey I m not targeting khans, i dont have personal issues with them,

Sanjooo baba, Anil uncle, Akshay, Arey haan Govinda Uncle πŸ€” u can add anyone I left!

Btw, Retirement I meant from Singing Songs around trees and Shaking their Booties with all the dolls in the industry..
why are we being such ageists? Does it matter how old they are as long as they do a good job of what they are supposed to?