Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess BB gets intimidated by all the bashing that his fave gets... bashing at that level is not allowed technically.. so he hits back in whatever way possible... and he is paying for it.. his warning level is 60 percent already... so if he is ready to suffer the consequences then its his choice.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

On a more serious note:

I think they should retire in coming in films where they are romancing actresses that are in their 20's and then the Khan's are in their 40's it doesn't always work for me. SRK should retire in being an arrogant actor, Aamir should retire in doing one film a year and do more!

and salman should retire in signing/ suggesting/ demanding heroines (katrina, zarine, asin... list goes on)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Sameer this time DON'T say you didn't start it I just looked at the previous pages why did you have to start IT'S so unnecessary! 
The reason for Salman still remaining a bachelor could be his secret love for Aish till date. May be he is still in trauma remembering the fact that Aish once ditched him for being devoid of "character".
Edited by evanescence - 12 years ago
Farhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Some one please remind me when did Salman did a college teen movies after Tere Naam. So far he did matured roles. See wanted and dabanng...

We are not to judge to retire them. They will decide them. Acting with half of their age is not harming anyone. It is fully entertainment. Didnt you guys play in school stage program for husband/wife role. The next thing is audience are able to digest these khans role they are playing. If we talk about the movies by younger there is not much charismatic and it is just so so..just for time passing movies. But these khans when we watch them we laugh, we clap and we jump at the end of the movie.

Ahem Ahem! And Shahrukh is playing a superhero wearing blue underwear. πŸ‘
Edited by Farhad - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I guess BB gets intimidated by all the bashing that his fave gets... bashing at that level is not allowed technically.. so he hits back in whatever way possible... and he is paying for it.. his warning level is 60 percent already... so if he is ready to suffer the consequences then its his choice.

Only for Salman Bashing... i am aggressive... earlier was doing personal attacks... now i am doing sarcastic replies... and i believe Salman Bashing has increased just coz of me... as people enjoy it more wen i react πŸ€£
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea Salman was good in Wanted' it's one role that comes naturally to him, he doesn't really need to act there they'll all fizzle at some point
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Seriously Sameer this time DON'T say you didn't start it I just looked at the previous pages why did you have to start IT'S so unnecessary! 

May i know What i STARTED ???🀣
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: evanescence

Why would they ever choose married woman in the first place ? They always eye on barbie dolls like Kat, Dips, Sona to fulfill their cheap fantasies.

I thought you were serious for a sec about the married thing. πŸ˜† I was fully ready to remind people here that the BW men are married too! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You have a good point. I hear about Salman aggressively vouching for certain actresses (asin, zarine comes to mind) Not only that, he self-appoints himself to be a lauching pad for his friend's daughters. If he and other so called powerful men in the industry can expend 10% of the energy of finding young punani, I'm sure Madhuri, Sri Devi, Karishma, et al wouldn't have faded. Madhuri is indeed eager to be in films going by her interviews. Juhi too is doing films. The problem is, they're offered mother, auntie-type of roles without being given a decent compensation. I'm sure most famous actors and actresses have made enough money as it is. Offering little compensation with a meaningless role isn't so tempting. I'm sure if the Khans weren't offered what they are offered to be in films, they wouldn't find it worth their while to be in them. Either way, they are not being justified by the roles they are given nor are they are given enough money to make up for it. Let's put ourselves in their shoes and ask whether we'd be motivated to take up such films?
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Log Kahan se Kahan soch lete hai... wll die laughinggg πŸ€£