Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: omarnaeem

Yes Billa 😊..lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????πŸ€”...~I over estimated you πŸ˜›

Kamaal hai... What oder Gals are saying u cnt see... but ya in all threads what i say... u wll b da 1st one 2 notice... ki gal mundiya ??? tu theek taan hai ?? πŸ€£

Concentrate on Gals... not on me πŸ€£
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Yes Billa 😊..lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????πŸ€”...~I over estimated you πŸ˜›

Kamaal hai... What oder Gals are saying u cnt see... but ya in all threads what i say... u wll b da 1st one 2 notice... ki gal mundiya ??? tu theek taan hai ?? πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

Thats the pot calling the kettle black πŸ˜›...Isn't it you who stalks in every forum & replies to my posts if i say something negative about Salman , you sure do have a short memory or is this ur way of avoiding my points by giggling & trying to be witty !! Fail on all accounts, πŸ˜›πŸ˜› good way of avoiding the question

Edit: Its a great to be hetrosexual i'd hope you to feel the same way pehle Salman ka peecha toh chhor😊
Edited by omarnaeem - 12 years ago
Salman should have retired ages ago. Neither does he manage to impress me or prove his ability to act sensibly on screen. 
_notinuse_ thumbnail
the question remains, would any of the Khans pick Madhuri, Sri Devi, etc. to be their love interest in a movie?
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

the question remains, would any of the Khans pick Madhuri, Sri Devi, etc. to be their love interest in a movie?

Why would they ever choose married woman in the first place ? They always eye on barbie dolls like Kat, Dips, Sona to fulfill their cheap fantasies.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Thats the pot calling the kettle black πŸ˜›...Isn't it you who stalks in every forum & replies to my posts if i say something negative about Salman , you sure do have a short memory or is this ur way of avoiding my points by giggling & trying to be witty !! Fail on all accounts, πŸ˜›πŸ˜› good way of avoiding the question

Aji Haan... i Stalk u... Nahin Sachi πŸ€£

It isnt i REPLY 2 u who Say -ve about Salman... i reply mostly to all of dem who say -ve for Salman... so relax... u r nt dat imp 2 me... dat i wll stalk u... πŸ˜ƒ

And WHAT QUESTIONS are i am AVOIDING Mr. Genius... i m dead sure u r nt new 2 dis forum... whts ur oder id out here ... πŸ€£
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On a more serious note:

I think they should retire in coming in films where they are romancing actresses that are in their 20's and then the Khan's are in their 40's it doesn't always work for me. SRK should retire in being an arrogant actor, Aamir should retire in doing one film a year and do more!
Omar. thumbnail
lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????

That was my question Billa πŸ˜› & yes you do have passion of stalking even if i'm simply posting a view but anyway lets leave that its irrelevant the question is above which you so sharply ignored πŸ˜‰
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????

That was my question Billa πŸ˜› & yes you do have passion of stalking even if i'm simply posting a view but anyway lets leave that its irrelevant the question is above which you so sharply ignored πŸ˜‰

If i answer this question den it will b again a PERSONAL ATTACK on Members over here who Bash Actors for fun or enjoyment... πŸ€£

i dnt ignore questions Mr.Omar... i hve beary much VELLA TIME 2 Answer every single question... u can hve a press conference for me in a new thread... whole day can answer zu πŸ˜ƒ
Omar. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

If i answer this question den it will b again a PERSONAL ATTACK on Members over here who Bash Actors for fun or enjoyment... πŸ€£

i dnt ignore questions Mr.Omar... i hve beary much VELLA TIME 2 Answer every single question... u can hve a press conference for me in a new thread... whole day can answer zu πŸ˜ƒ

Answering it here will be just fine 😊