Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire! - Page 7

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Nowdays Single Screen have lost their charm for urban audiences... as they prefer to goto multiplex only nowdays...

A normal expenditure of a Couple watching a movie in Multiplex is approx. = Rs.400-500/-

Success of movies like Dabangg and Ghajini where max revenue was generated from Multiplex ... indicates only 1 thing...

Audience just love their chemistry ... dey dn't feel a need 2 change... so kaahe ko tension lena ka... mast hoke picture dekhne ka πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I really need to learn how to be logical like you. 

Thanks for reminding me about the petition though. Will update you all when I get a reply from them (change.org)

Be DilLogical a bit... it will change ur life... πŸ˜‰

Billo - mods raised your warning levels because you said shitty stuff about meand other members. You have an amazingly sharp memory when it comes to what I have said about Salman but you have a goldfish memory when it comes to the things you have said about me. Forgot the incestual stuff  you said about me and my dad?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ Actually people didn't watch Dabangg or Ghajini or RNBDJ because Sonaskhi or Asin or Anushka was in it or they liked the chemistry. The watched it because Salman and Aamir and SRK were in it..and the movie's trailers/promotions appealed to them. The movies would have made the same business regardless of which actress was in it--maybe even better if it was an already popular actress/another actress from earlier? who knows?  The first 2 roles did not really require young girls. In Rab ne, it was justified according to the story.

The thing is our top actors don't seem to want to work with the actresses their own age (possibly because of boredom from working with them so many times? but it's not like they have worked with them in the recent past barring SRK with Kajol and Aamir with Rani πŸ˜•) and sadly the audience seems to want to watch younger, sexier girls also.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Adios, once again, why get girls in their early 20s with the Khans?

Is it not possible to get beautiful wome in their late 20s or mid 30s? I know they exist. I've seen them.

Its just htey dont want to. Its a mentality, the younger the better. People will STILL go for their films Adios, coz all they care about is THEM.

On the ohter hand, its getting disgusting to see them with younger girls coz their age shows.

Like how Hansika was paired with Himesh...EWWW.

Yea thats what i said... they should get more creative in hunting for talent.. get actresses from theater background or even television...  anyways women don't even have that big of roles in their movies.. so a 20 year old might get some popularity if they work with them.. but actresses their age won't get any creative satisfaction by doing these miniscule roles.. deepika's role in OSO was nothing.. Anushka's role in RNBJ was pretty chunky... maybe to even things out.. Kareena and PC should work with actors in their early 20s.. but that is the thing.. there are mainly actors in bollywood.. who are in mid 20s.. or early 30s.. actors start their career late... while actresses start at 20s.. and end their careers around 30s...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Billo - mods raised your warning levels because you said shitty stuff about meand other members. You have an amazingly sharp memory when it comes to what I have said about Salman but you have a goldfish memory when it comes to the things you have said about me. Forgot the incestual stuff  you said about me and my dad?

Hayye... i love it when u talk widout sarcasm... u luk so pretty in it...

ya i said something about ur Dad and u... but i never meant it 2 be "INCESTUAL"... u absorb it dat way... den i am beary sorry for it... 

I wasn't aware of the rules of this forum dat u can say Killer, Druggist, Women Beater, Gay 2 Any CELEBRITY over here... even u can call him wid any number of terms over here... BUT u cn't be Personal 2 any member over here... This i understood after some time... πŸ˜ƒ

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They're not going anywhere soon, they'll be around for some time they should stay in my opinion as useless as Salman & SRK are
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

ya i said something about ur Dad and u... but i never meant it 2 be "INCESTUAL"... u absorb it dat way... den i am beary sorry for it... 

I wasn't aware of the rules of this forum dat u can say Killer, Druggist, Women Beater, Gay 2 Any CELEBRITY over here... even u can call him wid any number of terms over here... BUT u cn't be Personal 2 any member over here... This i understood after some time... πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Billa 😊..lol you honestly can't see a difference between a personal attack & bashing actors????πŸ€”...~I over estimated you πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Hayye... i love it when u talk widout sarcasm... u luk so pretty in it...

Edit  - Apology accepted πŸ˜Š

Neither of us are perfect so let bygones be bygones. 

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

You never intended it to be a joke of incest? Please go back and read the topic  when we first interacted and you called me a low breed of dogs and what not. Lemme find the link.

When i am not denying i hvnt Said... i do... isliye toh warning level 60% hai... πŸ€£

i dnt wanna discuss that incest thing again over here... isliye i didnt posted the detail in previous post... still u wanna bring dat thing here again in open... ur wish... i cud explain here also... :)