High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Why only blame the Khans when the audience only wants to see a pretty, young, sexy chic on screen too with the Khans?? You think the cinema halls would be jam packed had Raveena Tandon done a Sheila Ki Jawani? I also do think that times are finally changing and stars like Deepika, Sonam, KK, PC are not going to meet the same end as lets say Raveena or Karishma. The women in the industry are as smart and I am sure they have figured out ways to maintain in the entertainment business...we have many examples like LadyGaga listed.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

Sorry I tend to lose my cool when people bring in my favorite celebs to attack my views. Especially if they didnt have anythign to do with the topic in the first place. Pisses the hell outta me coz I know it woudl have happened in people didnt know they were my fav.s in teh first place.

AtLeast i am Better than ERASER...

i gave an example of a Real Scene which Saifeena did... 

Eraser always bring only GAY thing in Salman topics... Still NO MOD take action on it... If i say something 2 her... my warning level will b increased... THIS IS KNOWN as BIAS or giving liberty to members 2 say anything 2 Stars...  and also i am surprised that ERASER is the Same gal who vouched for petition against Shiney Ahuja... People shud see demselves 1st what dey do ... den shud point out figure at some1... 🤣
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eraser only reverted because you brought in something unrelated first.. Atleast she wasnt going offtopic, coz you clearly brought in  someone else's fav. celebs first.

Zainab, I'm not talking about item numbers. I'm talking about main leads. ANd most of the time, the Khans are opting for new comers, so theres goes the argument about fan base.

Who wants Raveena Tondon. But what about Bipasha Basu. Sexy as ever, and defo more age appropriate than a Sonakshi Sinha or Anushka.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

"U Said and I Believe" [5]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No way? Was it proven???Wow!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

You said and I believe = I don't have an answer because I'm royally STOMPED? 😉

And dang, do you actually keep a record of which member has stomped you how many times? 😲 😆

Can u use some simple English words, u see i am metric phail jahil gawaar... so cnt understand STOMPED thing ... so cud u ask it again with more simpler English ??
desigal90 thumbnail
But here I will say again, they should not retire. Act, but please, not with girls your daugther's age (unless the script is liek CHeeni Kum, lol)
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

^

Whatever

Chocolover89, bam, you nailed it.
Adios, I dont think its about chemistry. its more about an age bias against the women. WHY cant you take women that are in their 30s in these movies? Why dont the Khans work iwth  them? Shilpa, Sushmita, these are sexy women. Vidya is a powerful actress. You have so many girls choose from. Then WHY have htey created this system where the younger the better?

Now if the script demands it, I understand. It made sense to take Anu in Rab Ne coz the story demanded a younger, prettier girl in comparison to Suri. Kudos

But its not even the script's demand. Why take sonakshi in Dabang? Why someone so young? Why not new comers who are older?

I think they work with a mix of actresses from all ages.. kajol is still working with khans.. fanaa, mnik... i am sure they would be ready to work with vidya.. she is quite popular right now.. but they do out and out commercial movies.. and VB is not a glam doll.. shilpa and sushmita's career isn't in the best of shape... so its is still understanble... i think of the reasons why they work with fresh faces.. its not just the age factor.. but its also coz already our movies don't have any scripts.. and they have worked other actresses so many times.. that it gets boring to see the same pairs.. in same sorta love stories... i kinda liked vidya's emergence in the scene though.. she started her career at a late age.. and is working with men around her age.. she is a fresh face.. so she is getting more movies too... it would be nice.. if khans could work with someone their age.. some new... but its very rare that actresses start their careers at 30... they usually start doing movies in their 20s...
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

AtLeast i am Better than ERASER...

i gave an example of a Real Scene which Saifeena did... 

Eraser always bring only GAY thing in Salman topics... Still NO MOD take action on it... If i say something 2 her... my warning level will b increased... THIS IS KNOWN as BIAS or giving liberty to members 2 say anything 2 Stars...  and also i am surprised that ERASER is the Same gal who vouched for petition against Shiney Ahuja... People shud see demselves 1st what dey do ... den shud point out figure at some1... 🤣

I really need to learn how to be logical like you. 

Thanks for reminding me about the petition though. Will update you all when I get a reply from them (change.org)
desigal90 thumbnail
Adios, once again, why get girls in their early 20s with the Khans?
Is it not possible to get beautiful wome in their late 20s or mid 30s? I know they exist. I've seen them.

Its just htey dont want to. Its a mentality, the younger the better. People will STILL go for their films Adios, coz all they care about is THEM.

On the ohter hand, its getting disgusting to see them with younger girls coz their age shows.

Like how Hansika was paired with Himesh...EWWW.

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Next