Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire! - Page 5

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

First of all, doing love scenes DOES NOT make you less worthy of an actor.

Second of all, all the khans have done it. Agreed that Salman has done the least steamy scenes with woman because he feels uncomfortable doing such scenes with them. and that's because he prefers to do it with men. πŸ˜†

"U Said and I Believe" [5]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

No your views are just plain ridiculous. YOu bring in lovemaking scenes as if the actors doing them are desperate to bring in attention.

Yeah sure, you totally love saif and kareena. I can tell how much you love htem when you put em down to counter my point by bringing in their lovemaking scene.

Atleast lovemakign scenes can be considered a part of the script. So since when is it a story's demand to had 40 yr old men with 18 yr old girls? Do love stories in real life normally have 20 yr old age differences?

Wow, I was actually DEFENDING the Khans till you came in. Now I'm on the other side.

I guess Every1 out here has the right of OPINION... or having VIEWS ?? so do i... ??? Your View is High CLASS... my view is RIDICULOUS ??? its ok...

Now if i elaborate the point, it will go somewhere else... so better nt fight it out on dis issue...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Lets not get divided here...πŸ˜† We already have very few fans here.. and if even they start fighting with each other... then it won't be nice.. Saifu is also a khan.. i am sure that TM would want him to retire too... so lets stop this khan ke khilaaf khan fight... and yea.. aamir is the smooching king.. he started it all!

Adios, I was defending the Khans coz I dont think you should have bias against an artist due to age, but now I'm going against them. Simply because I said its disgusting to romance younger girls and someone had to bring ni something as random as Saif and Bebo...which I still dont understand relate to the topic πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

What about Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor, etc.?  They are all close or a little older than the Khans!!!!  Why the double standard here?  They should retire to, right?!  All of them are romancing 20 year olds to! 

I think thats because the Khans (unfortunately) are the most popular at the moment and are being hailed the kings and baadshahs and what not. They have been bagging all the top heroines, movies, directors, producers etc etc and every friggin topic on this forum is related to some Khan, especially Salman Khan so its not surprising that this topic was targeted towards them. 

Whoever is accusing people of double standards with conspiracy theories and all, please open a topic on Sanjay, Akki or Anil if you'd like.

Erotic - I'd love if you'd open a thread, love posting in them πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
I edited my post, I didnt wanna say your views are ridiculous, but that you bring in something as random as some other celebs and lovemaking scenes that I foudn ridiculous.

Sorry I tend to lose my cool when people bring in my favorite celebs to attack my views. Especially if they didnt have anythign to do with the topic in the first place. Pisses the hell outta me coz I know it woudl have happened in people didnt know they were my fav.s in teh first place.

Kindly treat my posts and opinion as any other person's in this topic. Address what I have posted, refrain from bringing unrelated celebs if they dont relate to the topic.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

I just wanted to hear this from u... and it sum up this thread's Question :::::::: Its a DAMM Proffesion dat Khans romance with Younger gals... coz Women of their AGE are not willing to aCT... for example... SUSHMITA SEN, Karishma Kapoor, Madhuri DIXIT... wen dey wll come back... Dey will star with dem also...

______________ BOX OFFICE FIGURES OF KHANS __________ it shows that AAM Janta Loves dem like anything... ___________ so wen AAM JANTA will get bored of dem... den dey wll retire πŸ€£

I disagree here. I don't think the problem is they don't want to act. The problem is nobody offers them any substantial roles.

You know Raveena was asked to play Ajay's mother's role in Rajneeti? Ajay and Ravena used to date each other! Madhuri was asked to play Sonam's mom in Freaky Friday remake.

Madhuri is the only one out of the country. Rani, Preity, and Juhi are all still here in Mumbai..Karishma Kapoor lives in India..in fact she seems to live more in Mumbai than in Delhi...All the Khans actually look good with them! They don't look like the Khan's daughters! Yet they aren't really working with them (barring Aamir with Rani)? Why? All 3 Khans are powerful enough to suggest names for their leading lady..

Kajol is the only actress from the 90's who still gets substantial offers...but her priorities have always been family over career.

I'm sure if they weren't offered roles where they had to play mother to people they once romanced, they would be more willing to have a comeback.

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Adios, I was defending the Khans coz I dont think you should have bias against an artist due to age, but now I'm going against them. Simply because I said its disgusting to romance younger girls and someone had to bring ni something as random as Saif and Bebo...which I still dont understand relate to the topic πŸ˜†

SRK has just worked with Kajol in MNIK, Aamir is working with Rani... Kareena and PC are hitting 30 and still going strong... both are working with men around their age... Imran and Ranbir... rani made a comeback at 31... ash is still there at 37.. i think things are changing.. and there is alternate cinema.. tabu and other women in 40s still do movies.. its just that many of the women don't maintain their career.. and move on to other things...and young actresses want to work with these khans.. to get instant fame.. to gain popularity... chemistry is not about age.. or anything.. its basically the how well etched the characters are... if characters click actors click...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I edited my post, I didnt wanna say your views are ridiculous, but that you bring in something as random as some other celebs and lovemaking scenes that I foudn ridiculous.

Sorry I tend to lose my cool when people bring in my favorite celebs to attack my views. Especially if they didnt have anythign to do with the topic in the first place. Pisses the hell outta me coz I know it woudl have happened in people didnt know they were my fav.s in teh first place.

Kindly treat my posts and opinion as any other person's in this topic. Address what I have posted, refrain from bringing unrelated celebs if they dont relate to the topic.

Shaant GaddaDhaari Bheem Shaant...πŸ˜ƒ

Bade Aaraam se... baith jayiye... aap famjhi nahin wht i said... chill... Hail SaifEena... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
^
Whatever

Chocolover89, bam, you nailed it.
Adios, I dont think its about chemistry. its more about an age bias against the women. WHY cant you take women that are in their 30s in these movies? Why dont the Khans work iwth  them? Shilpa, Sushmita, these are sexy women. Vidya is a powerful actress. You have so many girls choose from. Then WHY have htey created this system where the younger the better?

Now if the script demands it, I understand. It made sense to take Anu in Rab Ne coz the story demanded a younger, prettier girl in comparison to Suri. Kudos

But its not even the script's demand. Why take sonakshi in Dabang? Why someone so young? Why not new comers who are older?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.