Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not gonna stick to one point. You wanna paint the three Khans liek saints, I will bring up the past.
AAMIR STILL KISSES. He kissed Kareena in 3 Idiots, look it up.
Saif actually had roles where he had to ACT, like OMkara, Parineeta, Being Cyrus, Ek Hasina Thi. Who gives a damn if htey ahve lovemakign scenes. Grow up will ya?

So I dont give a damn if he did a lovemaking scene with Kareena. So what if he's a father of two? ITS A DAMN PROFESSION. He's an actor. Even Amrish Puri had scenes that were intimate and he was such a senior actor. Naseerudin Shah, Shabana Azmi, all these legedary actors have done those scenes.  Once again, all hollywood actors, even with families, do it. Srk still romances, he has two kids. Aamir has gotten remarried, still kisses. Now what? How many actors are you gonna put down?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lara Dutta & Sanjay Dutt
desigal90 thumbnail
I'd rather have an ACTOR who takes up CHALLENGING roles and does them justice even with intimate scenes than SUPERSTARS who just romp around playing different versions of themselves with girls hafl their age.

Luckily, Srk and Aamir are evolving and are taking up differnet roles. Sure, they need to get over the young girls, but still a vast improvement.

No wonder i've never been a fan of Salman's work. Whenever I see him onscreen, i just see Salman Khan. I never see his character. Its the same kinda acting he does, over and over again.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm not gonna stick to one point. You wanna paint the three Khans liek saints, I will bring up the past.

AAMIR STILL KISSES. He kissed Kareena in 3 Idiots, look it up.
Saif actually had roles where he had to ACT, like OMkara, Parineeta, Being Cyrus, Ek Hasina Thi. Who gives a damn if htey ahve lovemakign scenes. Grow up will ya?

So I dont give a damn if he did a lovemaking scene with Kareena. So what if he's a father of two? ITS A DAMN PROFESSION. He's an actor. Even Amrish Puri had scenes that were intimate and he was such a senior actor. Naseerudin Shah, Shabana Azmi, all these legedary actors have done those scenes.  Once again, all hollywood actors, even with families, do it. Srk still romances, he has two kids. Aamir has gotten remarried, still kisses. Now what? How many actors are you gonna put down?

I just wanted to hear this from u... and it sum up this thread's Question :::::::: Its a DAMM Proffesion dat Khans romance with Younger gals... coz Women of their AGE are not willing to aCT... for example... SUSHMITA SEN, Karishma Kapoor, Madhuri DIXIT... wen dey wll come back... Dey will star with dem also...

______________ BOX OFFICE FIGURES OF KHANS __________ it shows that AAM Janta Loves dem like anything... ___________ so wen AAM JANTA will get bored of dem... den dey wll retire πŸ€£
First of all, doing love scenes DOES NOT make you less worthy of an actor.

Second of all, all the khans have done it. Agreed that Salman has done the least steamy scenes with women because he feels uncomfortable doing such scenes with them. and that's because he prefers to do it with men. πŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

It doesnt matter, becuase thorugh this profession and by constantly piting these oldies with young girls, you're creating a BIAS against the women above 30s

What bias do you create with lovemaking scenes, do tell me, since you have such profound views.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'd rather have an ACTOR who takes up CHALLENGING roles and does them justice even with intimate scenes than SUPERSTARS who just romp around playing different versions of themselves with girls hafl their age.

Luckily, Srk and Aamir are evolving and are taking up differnet roles. Sure, they need to get over the young girls, but still a vast improvement.

No wonder i've never been a fan of Salman's work. Whenever I see him onscreen, i just see Salman Khan. I never see his character. Its the same kinda acting he does, over and over again.

Relax DesiGal90

Inna gussa theek ni... i love Saifeena... so chill... πŸ€£
ladygaga thumbnail
Lets not get divided here...πŸ˜† We already have very few fans here.. and if even they start fighting with each other... then it won't be nice.. Saifu is also a khan.. i am sure that TM would want him to retire too... so lets stop this khan ke khilaaf khan fight... and yea.. aamir is the smooching king.. he started it all!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: goneforever

What about Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor, etc.?  They are all close or a little older than the Khans!!!!  Why the double standard here?  They should retire to, right?!  All of them are romancing 20 year olds to! 

That is soo true! They're ALL doing it. Khans get more flak because they're more popular. Though Akshay somehow manages to look acceptable with all his leading heroines..barring Sonam who actually looked wayy too young for him.

Sanjay's scenes with Lara in Zinda were quite disturbing to watch..well that movie was awkward without them as well..

desigal90 thumbnail
You bring in lovemaking scenes as if the actors doing them are desperate to get attention.

Yeah sure, you totally love saif and kareena. I can tell how much you love htem when you put em down to counter my point by bringing in their lovemaking scene. So this is how you state a point? Oldest tric on this forum. Bring down the other person's fav celebs, even if it has NOTHING to do with the topic. I'm still wondering what saif and kareena's lovemaking scene had to do with retirement, age, and 40 yr olds romacing younger girls.

Atleast lovemakign scenes can be considered a part of the script. So since when is it a story's demand to had 40 yr old men with 18 yr old girls? Do love stories in real life normally have 20 yr old age differences?

Wow, I was actually DEFENDING the Khans till you came in. Now I'm on the other side.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago