Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire!

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Isn't this high time SRK/Amir and Salman should either Retire or do the roles that suits them rather singing around the trees, kissing heroines ..or Punching villains' face at the age of 46 (I still count Amir as exception as he makes us believe whatever he does)...

most of us grown up from a toddler to a working professional/college going and they are still singing around the trees half of heir age .. forget about Heroines  Ermm? btw, heroines of their times - Raveena/Juhi/Madhuri retired long time back or atleast start taking the role that suits them, but these guys still doing the same stuff what they used to do say 20 years back.. Wacko .. either we are gender biased or these 3 are aeonians Ermm  I wonder what will they be doing when they reach Big Bs age? Geek .. btw, no one accepted big B as hero @ the age of 46 - ermmm poor Big B no botox that time Ouch and people criticized him for working with half of his age heroine Manisha Koirala (If I know correctly) 

Frankly, I dont understand the obsession of Viewers with all the 46+ actors playing lover boys?  Even Hritik is out from that kind of  stuff at the age ten years younger to them..  I would love to watch them doing some intense acting rather than running after Villains or dancing with Barbies.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKisses_notinuse_heerhoney-Doppelganger-letitgoDexterkichokrieraser-PoisonIvy-ruky786Meena1

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
They should retire when they want to. We are no one to judge.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmemz.gigglezsweet_angel27Sam_dean4EvaMaraudersKim75DevilsKicknaadanmasakalli

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
just because they aregetting old ? lol who are we to say if they should retire or not? audience enjoys them and honestly I donno what would  happen to the industry if these three retire. that's what I think. the actors these days are like Thumbs Down with the exception of ranbir and shahid i guess. 
but even I dont like to see them romance with women that are half their ageThumbs Down  but that doesnt mean they should retire

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 08 May 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrussweet_angel27

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
um i have to disagree with you. you see our inudstry tends to stereotype a lot between the guys and gals of our industry. after a girl's marriage we don't tend to see them much in films. that is not the same for the guys. they continue to work. who are we to tell them to retire anyways? they are doing what they love. acting is their passion, talent, work. they are dedicated and committed to it just as we are committed and dedicated to what we do and love. they have the right to decide when to retire, not us. look at amit ji. 60+ and still going so strong. these 3 can do the same. and so what if they are romancing heroines half their age. for heaven's sake its only on screen not off screen (well in most cases). yes i agree that they don't always suit their younger actresses, but if most of the audience can take it all in then what's the problem? seriously i don't get it. :/ hats off to the 3 khans. i feel like they keep experimenting with their roles and try to give other actresses a chance rather than keep the same old. its always good to see a new pairing every once in a while. no they should NOT retire. they should have the ability to make that decision on their own. i can't speak for salman (cause i'm not a fan) but i hope to see aamir and shahrukh working in the industry till FOREVER! <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123.Alluring.ffkhanmonar

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Bluecluemiley cyrusyouknowmemz.gigglezqwwwShadowKissessweet_angel27_notinuse_Chatoyant.-Doppelganger-Nymeriamonar.khoobsurat.friends_rockBeyond_the_Veilpetticoat-PoisonIvy-ruky786

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
They haven't even reached the retiring age of a common man.. and these people are anything but common ... so why should they retire?

Edited by ladygaga - 08 May 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-iktaara-mz.gigglezhappygirl123Sam_dean4EvaMaraudersKim75koolchick.khoobsurat.desigal90ruky786naadanmasakalli

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme_notinuse_ShadowKisses-iktaara-qwwwChatoyant.koolchickDexterkichokrimonar.khoobsurat.-PoisonIvy-ruky786Meena1

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Jab tak rahega samose mein alu...

Bollywood mein rahenge SRK AAMIR aur Sallu...

LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKissesbulls-eyemz.gigglez-iktaara-koolchickMrsNealCaffreyChatoyant.mysticgoryfilmsmonarDexterkichokri-PoisonIvy-ruky786petticoatMeena1AreYaar

Go to top