Chat Clubs

~ *Happy Birthday Vidzu* ~ - Page 2

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww my beautiful and amazing Vidya. Its your birthday and I want to sincerely wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hoping its the best birthday ever. One thats filled with luv, joy, happiness and so many surprises for u. Luv u sooo much and cant tell you how much ur friendship means to me. Missing you sooo much. Pls come back to us soon.
God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vidzy. Have a Blast!!!!!!!!😛🤗🥳

Zarqs biggest hug to u for this amazing post. luv u!!!!!!!!!!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDYAA🤗
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
MAY U HAVE MANY MORE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...🥳

🥳
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Vidya!!!!! My Pooh Bear Happy Birthday Re!!!!

i miss you so so much🤗🤗 without you our idiote gang in incomplete, without you it seems there is something missing, the four of us make things watch worthy but after you left nothing is the same again😭 you make the idiote gang complete so i hope one day you will come back, i know you have to finish some business then you will come back and i cannot wait for that day to come, pooh we all are waiting for the day when you will come back to us and we will party! we all love you😃

i want to wish you a very happy birthday, wish you get all the happiness, even being away from us you live in our heart and this special day i wish you a lifetime of beautiful memory and a beautiful life ahead, you are an amazing person and so kind you deserve all the good things, so give us a big big smile and come back to us after everything is sorted out, we will be here for you.

and now birthday cake:

H.A.P.P.Y ~  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y  ~ P.O.O.H

p.s. amazing post zarqa

sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vidyaaa!!!!

Happy Birthday..
Hope this B-Day brings to you all happiness in the world...

Wish you luck...
Muahhzzz <33

P.S Thanx for the post Zarqa..
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey vidya many many happy returns of the day ...hope u had a gr8 day ...hope all ur wishes come true ...so sry cudnt do nethng special since ma xams preps r on ...bt may god bless u wth wtevea u want

luv aashni
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Twinieee 🤗
May all your dreams and wishes come true...god bless ya 😊
I wish you all the happiness and success in your upcoming days. Have a wonderful year ahead babe =)

Sorry I could not get any gift for you :( Next time...pakka!  You know na...finals suck 🤢😛

I hope, you are having a blast on your special day. Have fun and enjoy your day to the fullest despite having your school pressure (if this makes sense) 🤣

ILY and miss ya a lot !!

PS: awesome thread Zarqa. You did it beautifully and thanks for the reminder. You rock 👍🏼
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Vidz...enjoy.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vidyaa! happy birthday!! i remember how i used to the 'judge' in the SR AT while you, zarqu & bani fought for KW's bodyparts. 🤣 good times. :D && you always inspired me with all the VMs, you're like.. one of the BEST VM makers i have ever met, i really miss you & all the fun time we had! please come back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again. <3 
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy birthday!!!!

vidzzz 🥳 🥳 🥳

hope u have a blast!!!

come back real soon

hers u r gift 

t.c

GOD BLESS!!!

p.s zarquu awesome post!!!!😳
Edited by subia-17 - 12 years ago
monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many Happy Returns of the day Vidz...God Bless you...
<3 <3<3