The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashe

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

My first ever DID love/ crush!!!!

AHHH i love him to death and i miss him sooo much. Jeetu, where are you? We miss you so muh. Please atleast make a guest appearence in DKS to support your Dharmesh Sir and your fellow Dhinchaks. I think I have to go to Assam to find him. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

AHHH i love him to death and i miss him sooo much. Jeetu, where are you? We miss you so muh. Please atleast make a guest appearence in DKS to support your Dharmesh Sir and your fellow Dhinchaks. I think I have to go to Assam to find him. :)

Take me with you ROFL

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

Take me with you ROFL
me tooo Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

Take me with you ROFL
me tooo Big smile

I'm going to India soon anyways, so I'm sure I can fit in time to find Jeetumoni ROFL I already have plans to go to Ranchi to see my grandparents, and I will be seeing Dhoni and Vaishnavi there too ROFL

-desigirl-

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

Take me with you ROFL
me tooo Big smile

I'm going to India soon anyways, so I'm sure I can fit in time to find Jeetumoni ROFL I already have plans to go to Ranchi to see my grandparents, and I will be seeing Dhoni and Vaishnavi there too ROFL
haha. may be we can all go together on the FIND JEETUMONI EXPEDITION. LOL.  Imagine us in army clothes flying in a helicopter over the jungles of Assam. LOL

Oh by the way. Vaishnavi is from Ranchi? I thought she and Ruturaj were both from Pune. 
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
^^
@  tulip: yah I'm right. Vaishnavi is from Pune. It is Alisha that is from Ranchi.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

Take me with you ROFL
me tooo Big smile

haha. may be we can all go together on the FIND JEETUMONI EXPEDITION. LOL.  Imagine us in army clothes flying in a helicopter over the jungles of Assam. LOL

Oh by the way. Vaishnavi is from Ranchi? I thought she and Ruturaj were both from Pune. 

Yeah, I think we might make it on the news ROFL

Oh she is? My bad...LOL I sometimes get mixed up where people are from. ROFL But I'm meeting Dhoni for sure!! Heart 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index