Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tawashe

JEETUMONI FOR ME!!!!

My first ever DID love/ crush!!!!

AHHH i love him to death and i miss him sooo much. Jeetu, where are you? We miss you so muh. Please atleast make a guest appearence in DKS to support your Dharmesh Sir and your fellow Dhinchaks. I think I have to go to Assam to find him. :)

Take me with you 🤣
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Take me with you 🤣

me tooo 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

I'm going to India soon anyways, so I'm sure I can fit in time to find Jeetumoni 🤣 I already have plans to go to Ranchi to see my grandparents, and I will be seeing Dhoni and Vaishnavi there too 🤣
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I'm going to India soon anyways, so I'm sure I can fit in time to find Jeetumoni 🤣 I already have plans to go to Ranchi to see my grandparents, and I will be seeing Dhoni and Vaishnavi there too 🤣

haha. may be we can all go together on the FIND JEETUMONI EXPEDITION. 😆.  Imagine us in army clothes flying in a helicopter over the jungles of Assam. 😆

Oh by the way. Vaishnavi is from Ranchi? I thought she and Ruturaj were both from Pune. 
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^
@  tulip: yah I'm right. Vaishnavi is from Pune. It is Alisha that is from Ranchi.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tawashe

haha. may be we can all go together on the FIND JEETUMONI EXPEDITION. 😆.  Imagine us in army clothes flying in a helicopter over the jungles of Assam. 😆

Oh by the way. Vaishnavi is from Ranchi? I thought she and Ruturaj were both from Pune. 

Yeah, I think we might make it on the news 🤣

Oh she is? My bad...😆 I sometimes get mixed up where people are from. 🤣 But I'm meeting Dhoni for sure!! ❤️