Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Updated pg1 - Madhur upset b/c Bebo refused? (Page 9)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

some of the most creative people.. end up making the stupidest decisions in life.. specially all my fave actors.. just ruin things for themselves.. but still those troubled ones are the only ones.. that i connect with.. and get attracted to... LOL because i value natural talent, rawness.. and earthiness more than anything...but still bebo...jaar... jaar...chalo meri fave gadbad toh gari gi hi...LOL

creative people by definition are stupid! LOL they are a bit loose in the head! LOL  but yes they are the interesting ones...but sometimes they become ishmart and make ishmart decisions which upsets fans who love their looniness LOL Bebo is someone i have love/hate relationship...when she goes all commercial I dislike everything she does...when she does those "more interesting" films I like everything she does LOL she impressed me with Refugee and then that K3G/Yaadein/MPKDH/MDK which made me despise her...then she came back with Chameli/Dev/Omkara/JWM I was her fan again...then she does Golmaal series and I don't care anymore! LOL

Edited by LifeOLicious - 09 May 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Bebo has her phases Tongue

Edited by KatForeva - 09 May 2011 at 7:07pm
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.KataliciousIHeartDeepika.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

So maybe the Kareena-Madhur combo is jinxed?! I doubt it, but I think it'll happen one of these days!!! Maybe if Heroine works than Kareena will do the next Madhur film without a doubt!

All of Madhur's films worked..maybe not as much commercially but they're very critically acclaimed--national awards and all. You'd think she'd get it after refusing Page 3 and Fashion both LOL Nahh..LOL 

If Heroine works and Aish walks away with a lot of acclaim, Kareena's gonna go on a rampage and make sure everyone knows she was the first choice and bla bla bla..LOL It would be a little more fun (for me) if Aish repsonds to that though TongueLOL New catfight..I'm bored with PC/Bebo LOL Well maybe AB Sr. and JB will respond on behalf of her LOL Evil Smile 

Anyways: I didn't really think Aish would accept this movie given all the lovemaking scenes. But now that it's on, I'm curious to see it. I hope it works and Ash pulls it off..this seems more like a role that she could pull off than the Sunehri's, Mala's, etc.

Edited by chocolover89 - 09 May 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickKataliciousIHeartDeepika.

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

I wanna know the REAL reason why Kareena rejected the movie..or maybe Madhur got sick of waiting for her and moved to Aish. 

Eraser... Here is what I think why she rejected ...

See she is not getting any younger... Added to that she is getting married soon or according to Masand she is already married... So you know what that means in Bollywood... The age factor added to that the married tag...

Once the married tag comes in it is just not the same in Bollywood... She may be lucky like Ash and Kajol and may be accepted after getting married but the roles will be totally in a different genre, i mean more mature kind of roles...It is tough for the married ones to be accepted in the hard core commercial roles, the kinds she is doing now...

So what i feel her strategy is to finish those kind of roles now when she is young relatively and she still does not have the married tag... The roles like Heroine etc can be done later too...But these roles what she is doing now are hard to come by later...

And coming to this Madhur's project...his movies do not reach out to a broad spectrum of audience..its a very niche audience...added to that it is a women centric role...None of the male A listers will be on board...It will be the Saath Khoon Maaf  kind of male actors who the audience wouldnt even care ...Women centric roles are a hit or a miss at the BO...

So i guess she is not ready to take those chances now...So looks like she wants to do the commercial movies then announce her marriage and then couple of years down the lane if she gets a chance she will get back to the Madhur's genre of movies...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickeraser.khoobsurat.gilmores

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by sweet coco

So maybe the Kareena-Madhur combo is jinxed?! I doubt it, but I think it'll happen one of these days!!! Maybe if Heroine works than Kareena will do the next Madhur film without a doubt!

All of Madhur's films worked..maybe not as much commercially but they're very critically acclaimed--national awards and all. You'd think she'd get it after refusing Page 3 and Fashion both LOL Nahh..LOL 

If Heroine works and Aish walks away with a lot of acclaim, Kareena's gonna go on a rampage and make sure everyone knows she was the first choice and bla bla bla..LOL It would be a little more fun (for me) if Aish repsonds to that though TongueLOL New catfight..I'm bored with PC/Bebo LOL Well maybe AB Sr. and JB will respond on behalf of her LOL Evil Smile 

Anyways: I didn't really think Aish would accept this movie given all the lovemaking scenes. But now that it's on, I'm curious to see it. I hope it works and Ash pulls it off..this seems more like a role that she could pull off than the Sunehri's, Mala's, etc.

WORD! Especially the bold!LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmoresibelieveinpink

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Go to top