Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Updated pg1 - Madhur upset b/c Bebo refused? (Page 10)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by beboholic

sweet coco you misunderstood my point. I know Aish herself is powerful and she has talent. But so is Kareena. I wasn't saying Aish got the film because she is a Bachan. I was just saying it doesn't make sense if Madhur changes the script for Aish and not Bebo when both should deserve equal treatment. It doesn't matter anyways now. Its just doesn't make sense to me! I think it's best if I stop talking about bebo before I annoy anyone lol.

Oh no babe...you misunderstood me too...I didn't mean to imply you...I was trying to say that I hope he didn't accommodate for her just b/c she's a Bachchan...sorry if it came off harsh or wrong!! Sorry for confusion!!!

But the rest I do agree with you...and you def don't annoy me...all I'm saying is that there's probably more factored in than we think! Also, Madhur really wanted Kareena for the role so I don't understand why he wouldn't make changes to the script for her...I really hope Madhur didn't make script changes for the fear of a few as Maddy would say "belans"LOL

Lensa: I feel your pain...trust I've been there when Aishu said no to Dostana...UGH! So upset and then again upset when she agreed to AR! If only I was her agent!!!!

What is "belans"? Maddy and her names lol. 

sweet coco I have no pain now. I was really mad at bebo for refusing Heroine in the beg, but now I don't really care. I learned how not react with her stupid decisions...and she makes those a lot! So am not new to it now! Am like whatever bebo lol!

Really you were that upset over Dostana? It was not even a huge hit. And PC's role was not even that great!

Edited by beboholic - 09 May 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwkoolchick-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.Katalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
"Madhur is convinced that the actress who plays the part of 'Heroine' in this film of the same name will be a great contender for the National Award."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ash-back-as-Bhandarkars-Heroine/articleshow/8206527.cms

Wow, let the film release first and see what the critics say before we jump into conclusions Madhur.  Tongue

Edited by beboholic - 09 May 2011 at 8:14pm
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

"Madhur is convinced that the actress who plays the part of 'Heroine' in this film of the same name will be a great contender for the National Award."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ash-back-as-Bhandarkars-Heroine/articleshow/8206527.cms

Wow, let the film release first and see what the critics say before we jump into conclusions Madhur.  Tongue

Lensa chill! Bebo refused...her fault! Let Madhur be proud of his workEmbarrassed

-Anjaani-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Wow, let the film release first and see what the critics say before we jump into conclusions Madhur. Tongue

</div>
<div>Lensa chill! Bebo refused...her fault! Let Madhur be proud of his workEmbarrassed

Chill for what? Because I posted an article or because I have an opinion? lol...I don't know if u noticed but this a public fourum so u chill and let me have an opinion! :P

Edited by beboholic - 09 May 2011 at 10:11pm
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I wish this movie is a hit and wins all kinds of award for the leading lady  - that might knock some sense into Ms Bebo's head and clear her thinking. Why would Bebo not accept meaty roles when she has so many masala potboilers in her kitty already ?
It will be intresting to see what Aishwarya does in this role . Given her inhibitions due to whatever reasons  lets see how it works out. I am glad tho that at 37 she still gets such roles. Good for her and the actressess who follow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani--Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.ibelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

I wish this movie is a hit and wins all kinds of award for the leading lady  - that might knock some sense into Ms Bebo's head and clear her thinking. Why would Bebo not accept meaty roles when she has so many masala potboilers in her kitty already ?
It will be intresting to see what Aishwarya does in this role . Given her inhibitions due to whatever reasons  lets see how it works out. I am glad tho that at 37 she still gets such roles. Good for her and the actressess who follow.

She refused Fashion and Page 3 and whatever else she refused. And those heroines were recognized. PC even won a NA. That didn't make her do Heroine. Why would you think she care if Aish also wins a NA? The girl never learns! LOL

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in bebo's head. WackoLOL

Edited by beboholic - 09 May 2011 at 8:29pm

qwww

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

She refused Fashion and Page 3 and whatever else she refused. And those heroines were recognized. PC even won a NA. That didn't make her do Heroine. Why would you think she care if Aish also wins a NA? The girl never learns! LOL
True that  but one can hope for miracles- she was a bad student right from her school day right ? seekhne mein thodi peeche hain hamari Bebo. LOL Oh well her loss.

Edited by qwww - 09 May 2011 at 8:29pm

.khoobsurat.

Go to top