Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Oh no babe...you misunderstood me too...I didn't mean to imply you...I was trying to say that I hope he didn't accommodate for her just b/c she's a Bachchan...sorry if it came off harsh or wrong!! Sorry for confusion!!!

But the rest I do agree with you...and you def don't annoy me...all I'm saying is that there's probably more factored in than we think! Also, Madhur really wanted Kareena for the role so I don't understand why he wouldn't make changes to the script for her...I really hope Madhur didn't make script changes for the fear of a few as Maddy would say "belans"πŸ˜†

Lensa: I feel your pain...trust I've been there when Aishu said no to Dostana...UGH! So upset and then again upset when she agreed to AR! If only I was her agent!!!!

What is "belans"? Maddy and her names lol. 

sweet coco I have no pain now. I was really mad at bebo for refusing Heroine in the beg, but now I don't really care. I learned how not react with her stupid decisions...and she makes those a lot! So am not new to it now! Am like whatever bebo lol!

Really you were that upset over Dostana? It was not even a huge hit. And PC's role was not even that great!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Bebo, Belan is hindi for a rolling pin. 

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
"Madhur is convinced that the actress who plays the part of 'Heroine' in this film of the same name will be a great contender for the National Award."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ash-back-as-Bhandarkars-Heroine/articleshow/8206527.cms

Wow, let the film release first and see what the critics say before we jump into conclusions Madhur.  πŸ˜›
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

"Madhur is convinced that the actress who plays the part of 'Heroine' in this film of the same name will be a great contender for the National Award."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ash-back-as-Bhandarkars-Heroine/articleshow/8206527.cms

Wow, let the film release first and see what the critics say before we jump into conclusions Madhur.  πŸ˜›

Lensa chill! Bebo refused...her fault! Let Madhur be proud of his work😳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

</div>
<div>Lensa chill! Bebo refused...her fault! Let Madhur be proud of his work😳

Chill for what? Because I posted an article or because I have an opinion? lol...I don't know if u noticed but this a public fourum so u chill and let me have an opinion! :P
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish this movie is a hit and wins all kinds of award for the leading lady  - that might knock some sense into Ms Bebo's head and clear her thinking. Why would Bebo not accept meaty roles when she has so many masala potboilers in her kitty already ?
It will be intresting to see what Aishwarya does in this role . Given her inhibitions due to whatever reasons  lets see how it works out. I am glad tho that at 37 she still gets such roles. Good for her and the actressess who follow.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

I wish this movie is a hit and wins all kinds of award for the leading lady  - that might knock some sense into Ms Bebo's head and clear her thinking. Why would Bebo not accept meaty roles when she has so many masala potboilers in her kitty already ?

It will be intresting to see what Aishwarya does in this role . Given her inhibitions due to whatever reasons  lets see how it works out. I am glad tho that at 37 she still gets such roles. Good for her and the actressess who follow.

She refused Fashion and Page 3 and whatever else she refused. And those heroines were recognized. PC even won a NA. That didn't make her do Heroine. Why would you think she care if Aish also wins a NA? The girl never learns! πŸ˜†

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in bebo's head. πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

She refused Fashion and Page 3 and whatever else she refused. And those heroines were recognized. PC even won a NA. That didn't make her do Heroine. Why would you think she care if Aish also wins a NA? The girl never learns! πŸ˜†

True that  but one can hope for miracles- she was a bad student right from her school day right ? seekhne mein thodi peeche hain hamari Bebo. πŸ˜† Oh well her loss. Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ with bebo, it's better if we have no hope! She always disappoints! It's not only Heroine she refused. She refused another great film...Dhuruv! The director is still waiting around for her, he is determined and says she is the only one he wants. I don't think she is gonna do this film either!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is she doing this?

commercial successes will not ensure her position in the industry =\

BW is a tricky place..and she needs to do things she will shine in...what kind of satisfaction will she get from just showing up in songs and doing a couple of scenes with "the khans" 

bad move by her in the long run.