Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^I'm not 100% sure but I think she had problems with the script and Madhur refused to change things up.

Anyways, I hope this movie works for Aishwarya, it woul dbe great to see her in a female-oriented movie. Excited to see how she pulls this off :)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww I feel so bad for Madhur! Bebo keeps on refusing him! He should completely stop offering her films!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
So maybe the Kareena-Madhur combo is jinxed?! I doubt it, but I think it'll happen one of these days!!! Maybe if Heroine works than Kareena will do the next Madhur film without a doubt!
Katalicious thumbnail
Umm Page 3 and Fashion worked majorly. But all Bebo is looking for nowadays is commercial success She's killing me!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm telling you something else went down...maybe he wanted her to do a nude scene or something...there's no way Kareena would refuse unless she got another film opposite Aamir or SRK...anyone know on the status about future khan films?!
Katalicious thumbnail
She did! She signed up for Aamir's film instead! You are so slow:P

But anyway I am very happy Aishu got it!!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha I'm getting excited reading all these comments! I really loved Ash in films like Taal, Devdas, HDDCS, Josh and some more. When I used to be crazy over her I used to imagine her doing all these female oriented films that become blockbusters 😳😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^What changed?!😆

@Katty: WHAT?! I'm so behind on my Kareena gossip...Thank god for Zoobi and YOU!!!
Katalicious thumbnail
LOL!!! Bebo has a film with SRK, Salman, Aamir, Saifu, Imran...how the hell have you NOT heard of her Khan mantra?? In every article she rattles on about them :P
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@sweetcoco I guess Ash and I have both changed 😆

Just wanted to add- I know Ash has been offered several films that have gone down to be big successes and cldnt changed her career grpah completely...so I guess it's her turn now 😛 Anyways im glad that pic isn't from a new photoshoot..i was feeling rather disappointed when I saw it!