Originally posted by: shilpa555

no this old

this photshoot  from Khakee or Bride & Prejudice

I do not know exactly

And this another one

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

sweet coco you misunderstood my point. I know Aish herself is powerful and she has talent. But so is Kareena. I wasn't saying Aish got the film because she is a Bachan. I was just saying it doesn't make sense if Madhur changes the script for Aish and not Bebo when both should deserve equal treatment. It doesn't matter anyways now. Its just doesn't make sense to me! I think it's best if I stop talking about bebo before I annoy anyone lol.

Oh no babe...you misunderstood me too...I didn't mean to imply you...I was trying to say that I hope he didn't accommodate for her just b/c she's a Bachchan...sorry if it came off harsh or wrong!! Sorry for confusion!!!

But the rest I do agree with you...and you def don't annoy me...all I'm saying is that there's probably more factored in than we think! Also, Madhur really wanted Kareena for the role so I don't understand why he wouldn't make changes to the script for her...I really hope Madhur didn't make script changes for the fear of a few as Maddy would say "belans"😆

Lensa: I feel your pain...trust I've been there when Aishu said no to Dostana...UGH! So upset and then again upset when she agreed to AR! If only I was her agent!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I agree!!! Thats why I am becoming more like her!!

Thanks for posting the pic Hetal!!! Love love love it!! Gorgeous Aishu!!! <3

YAY!!!! Sure thing Katty!!! You're becoming like ME or Aishu?! Either way I don't mind!!!!😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Oh no that pic is old :(

STUPID journalists saying it was "exclusive"...I knew it was too good to be true!!!!  Crying time...😭

OK! Done crying...still excited!!!🥳
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

YAY!!!! Sure thing Katty!!! You're becoming like ME or Aishu?! Either way I don't mind!!!!😃

YOU SILLY!!!😆😆😳
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

STUPID journalists saying it was "exclusive"...I knew it was too good to be true!!!!  Crying time...😭

OK! Done crying...still excited!!!🥳

Bahaha you are simply ADORABLE!!!!😆
You know guys - I think Aish is a good choice for the role.
She matches totally the "Heroine" tag in relation with her career & personal life I must say. So why not.

In dramatic roles, she can do wonders : choker bali - Devdas - Ravaan (she was good even if the script was a bit senseless). I do think she can pull it off. Don't know what happened btwn Bebo and Madhur cause Kareena could have done good job too.

I think her beauty & "plastic" (lol) cold aura can be great to add for her character. Isn't she supposed to play an actress who has a troubled love life & professional turmoil? *
As for the love/sex scenes you can ALWAYS find a way to do it cleanly and very artsy or subtle so I don't worry about that.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why did Bebo refuse this film?