Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Updated pg1 - Madhur upset b/c Bebo refused?

Posted: 12 years ago
So this means Kareena missed out a chance to go to Cannes😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMg yay!!! I'm so happy!! I was going to be really mad if Madhur had shelved this again!!!! Go Aishu!!!
Oh my god, this film will be a milestone in Aishu's career!  I am so damn happy!  The queen is going to rule again!  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Who cares about that RKS film anyway?!!!!!!

😍

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hope Bhandarkar doesn't disappoint.  I thought Fashion was weak. 
But good role for Aishwarya.  She's back to doing a female centric project.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love he's movies from page 3 to fashion and I think heroine would be perfect for aish. I'm so excited. I can't wait
She does good in dramatic roles so let's see what happens. I'm excited, even though I know it's gonna be a Fashion part 2, I'm still looking forward to it. It's not everyday in bollywood that we get female oriented movies. 
Ha, ha round two (or 5) of pretentious, wannabee, inaccurate, and over dramatized cinema. I wonder if I like him more or SLB more.
One thing I'm still confused about - if Kareena supposedly refused this movie because of steamy scenes, then how did Aishwariya agree to do them? And how can steamy scenes be modified? It's her choice obviously, but I thought because of the whole Bachchan tag... 🤔

ladygaga thumbnail
Is this true?? I can't find this info anywhere else... no one else has confirmed it.. if it is true.. then it is going to be a one heck of a disaster.. its hard to tolerate ash in regular commercial roles.. but who would sit through this movie with Ash in a leading role.. which is all about her... and she has zero hold on the audience.. who would go to theater to watch this one.
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Is this true?? I can't find this info anywhere else... no one else has confirmed it.. if it is true.. then it is going to be a one heck of a disaster.. its hard to tolerate ash in regular commercial roles.. but who would sit through this movie with Ash in a leading role.. which is all about her... and she has zero hold on the audience.. who would go to theater to watch this one.

Sweet Coco. 😆

OT: I'm surprised Aishwarya is doing this movie with all the steamy scenes. Lets hope mataji gave permission or we'll have to see more of Mala's scary avis in the future. 😆