India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Dhawal was supposed to be rich?

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
When the character of Dhawal was first introduced, he was supposed to be rich, had a big business in some city(I guess Mumbai) and was quite well to do... He evengave surplus money to urmila... I wonder why he has suddenly been made to turn into a bad shape so much so that he has to sell tel...Confused 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgpremierm8DreamSzshaffasmithasrkangelic8219hamzanuhaRafeal.suk19Howlarious

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
blood suck Urmil took all of his money ...and he is pennyless now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzm001hamzanuhaRafeal.suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
He listens too much to Urmila, stay in Rajkot he does, instead of going back to Mumbai, but I think what he was boasting was all lies...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzshaffaRafeal.suk19

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
The writers have changed the character form a welloff business man to poor middle class man... when he first arrived he talked about business and friends and after marrage he was going back to live in Mumbai... and Kinkjal has never asked about his past its as if his past has been forgotten.
Hes been made in to a new character after marrage?????????? why cant they do the same with GopiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivinesmallwonder

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

The writers have changed the character form a welloff business man to poor middle class man... when he first arrived he talked about business and friends and after marrage he was going back to live in Mumbai... and Kinkjal has never asked about his past its as if his past has been forgotten.
Hes been made in to a new character after marrage?????????? why cant they do the same with GopiROFL

Exactly what I was saying...Tongue Ever since he got married to Kinjal, he has become poorLOL And also, before marriage he lived in Mumbai, then why does "fai"ROFL expect him to live with her after marriageConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
in begining in article there was written that he have the -ve shape but he is male version of gopi. i think CVs has  changed his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Yep, he was supposed to be a broker or something in the Bombay Stock Exchange - quite a well to do guy. and he was supposed to be crazy about the Modi riches etc.
They've changed the character and poured him into the Gopi mould - don't you think ONE Gopi is more than enough, CVs?

And I HATE it when these idea-starved creatives create three siblings/cousins in two different houses and get them ALL married - so everyone has this same maika and sasural - so so boring Dead. I was rather liking that Ilesh chap for Kinjal. He would have been a Gopi-Clone too, but at least he had no money problems Confused
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivinesmallwondersuk19

Snowwhite50 Senior Member
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Ek dum BEST N BEST questions n answer N if dhaval bhai was not rich urmi wouldn't hav asked him to stay with her na . LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivinesmallwonder

Go to top