bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz someone create a petition for gkd. kmh fans are trying harder than us and if we dont do somefing their show will survive whilst ours will get axed plz try harder i know i am asking a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree KMH forum is doing everything possible to get their message across to the Channel honchos to not to axe KMH. They are people who are even going to Imagine office in Mumbai to vent out their disappointment in knowing that their favourite show is going to bear the brunt.

Like them we deserve a nice ending for GKD not a hasty one. To all the GKD fans out there, Get united to give some piece of mind to Imagine honchos..Who apparently have lost the plot ( Bhainsbhuddhi ), 😡 

This is our fight to unite Avdesh and Arpita.. We can't lose hope..This would be a dhoka of the highest order for the loyal fans of GKD to see Pihu and Dev getting married in the end and Avdesh our hearthrob killing himself! What the 🤬!! I will never buy that ending... Will you ?

PS - Where is Sana? She might be able to help us get our message across as she has been our only link to get inside news from the sets of GKD.
Edited by Bubbles2k4 - 12 years ago
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
got a suggestion contact sbs they will get message to cvs who forward it to channel only way to get them on right track. lagta hai saurabh tewari mere haath se marega. bechara main to bhaiyyaji style usse maaruga🤗
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey maine kmh k forum pe padha k un logo ne balaji tel ko phone kiya to kmh3 ka conformatin mil gaya, what about gkd hame gkd2 milega ya nahi, ab is k liye bhi petition banana padega...
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haaa quicly i am doing everything for gkd