Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

will miss iqbal/rudra badly for 6 days

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
iqbal tweeted that he is going to dubai for some personal work for 6 days so does that mean that we will not see him for complete 6 six days😭that means no rudra & gauri/raga scenes for 6 complete days😭that means more of plznning & plotting by maasi & ratnesh for gauri😡bas isi news ki kami thi jo ab puri ho gayi ek to waise hi itne sare kharaab news sunne ko mil rahe hai aur ab rudra will also be missing in sangini for 6 days😭i will miss raga scenes badly in sangini for these 6 days😭i just hope that he shoots all the required scenes in advance before going to dubai😃Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry Mona I am sure he finished his bank of episodes before he left he is very good about that I mean even when he was sick he only missed one episode so dont be sad.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think he was busy shooting for the gap period that is why no tweets also.How ever they have their personal life also. all the best to him 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think that he's shoot his bank of epi, we'll get our RG's scenes hopefully, but I will miss MIK for sure.
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rudra wont be missing in Sangini even for a single epi... Iq is going to Dubai for 6 days but he must have shot all the required scenes in advance... i m sure he has worked day in and day out before leaving for Dubai... and now he needs a much deserved break... let him enjoy in Dubai and we'll surely enjoy RaGa scenes in Sangini till he cums back
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona iqbal is a professional and does his job well so i am sure its all taken care off. 😉
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is a sincere and devoted and hard worker. Wish him the much needed  break and enjoyment. Never want to miss him even for  a day Edited by jakr - 12 years ago