Poll

shud kmhfans and gkd fans join alliance

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
come on guys i luv gkd but i cant see u guys in despair. we both are feeling miserable so we shud support each other. lets show them fan power and increase ratings of our show. gkd fans watch kmh and kmh fans watch gkd. this trps will increase and channel will reconsider its decision. plz guys there is time so support each other.

dont worry kmh will not go neither will gkd will protest against channel.

i sent message that shift kmh to 7pm slot and it will still garner trps or better idea

shfit it to weekends in 1hour slot 9-10 prime time that way kmh will reach no 1 from no 9

inshallah i will pray everything will be fine keep fighting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, I made a topic in your forum about this! :) I definitely agree with you.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
k then guys get to work we have loads to do till 27th may to make channel change its mind. we have time mak use of it otherwise we will regret it. k shud kmh shfit to weekends if channel cannot find time slot on weekdays.

i fink yes coz atleast it will stay longer and 1 hr slot is better for kmh fans wat say guys u agree
😉 sat-sun equivalent to 4 episodes anyway. trust me it will get much higher trps and ranking will be in top 5. promotion cud be better that way

good eg chandragupta getting higher trps than all imagine shows

contact the channel through social networking sites, through actors karan and kritika need to join in coz it is injustice being done to gkd and kmh.. channel shud pay for this
ilovepyaar thumbnail
If a show (GKD or KMH) had to be aired on weekends, it should be GKD, because let's face it, weekends would generate a lot more ratings for GKD, whereas for KMH, the ratings might go down.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
no dont agree kmh fans will be satisfied with any day anytime

this way kmh will get more trps eg chandragupta mourya

i need gkd everyday to recharge my batteries😆

birght side kmh wont go off air that way its just like mon-thurs but instead 1 hr prime time to air.
sat-sun
ilovepyaar thumbnail
I'm sorry but WHY would kmh fans be satisfied anyday anytime and GKD fans won't? That's a big generalization, and I have no idea where you get that from. Putting KMH on the weekends will bring TRPs down. I think KMH should go in a different slot on weekdays and GKD should too. But, if RKR can't go on weekends, and one of the two shows HAD to, GKD would do better on the weekend.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
k the mai baap no need to get angry i just wanted kmh 1 hr specials rather than 30 mins daily dose. they can still fit kmh and gkd just take off looteri dulhan and pmmka gkd 10:30 kmh 7:30 now dont argue wiv timings plz🤣

ure getting too scared why wont it do well on weekends u realise how many fans show has and they don anyfng to let the show stay same here😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
No, I'm not angry. :/ I'm just saying the generalization you made was a big one. I agree though, they should remove Looteri Dulhan and PMMKA.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
k now talking of timings heres what they shud do to their schedule on may 30th

7:30 looteri dulhan
8:00 ratan ka rishta
9:00 gunahon ka devta
9:30 kitani mohobbat hai
10:00 beend banunga ghodi chadhunga
10:30 baba aiso var dhoondo

pmka goes off air. i left 7pm slot free for any other stupid new soup lol their future shows will be crap anyways🤣

reply tell me what u fink since theres protest on tuesday might as well do it in action dhagad dam style by the way u watch gkd or not just asking😉
ilovepyaar thumbnail
 I don't live in India, and I watch KMH online, so if it isn't a problem for people who watch in India, then it isn't a problem for me. :)

No, I don't watch GKD. :)