Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Missing Salman-Madhuri Magic... (Page 3)

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I love Salman-Madhur pairing, they were too cute in HAHK Embarrassed
I can watch that movie over and over again and never get bored, one of my all time favourites! would love to see them together again Day Dreaming

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Salman and Madhuri definitely had chemistry

PS: will edit soon =P

their chemistry was very intense and passionate in terms of powerful expressions from their eyes and faces...without physical aspects...that is true chemistry...they were magical in Dil Tera Aashiq...Saajan...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam...though Srk was the lead...but i see chemistry between Salman-Madhuri...

Salman's best chemistry is definetly with Madhuri...after comes Ash...Rani..Preity...

Salman-Madhuri the magical couple of bollywood...i want them back
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

I can watch that movie over and over again and never get bored, one of my all time favourites! would love to see them together again Day Dreaming

they were sizzling HAHK...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

its my all time fav movie too...its makes me closer to my childhood...and the movie can be seen numerous times and we don't get bored of it...its everyone all time favourites...

i love to see them again...even though they are old now...they can blockbuster even now because their chemistry is the same...

i wish to see a movie with salman-madhuri in it...they have huge fan following...the movie will be instant blockbuster...only they need to choose a right script...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

its my all time fav movie too...its makes me closer to my childhood...and the movie can be seen numerous times and we don't get bored of it...its everyone all time favourites...

i love to see them again...even though they are old now...they can blockbuster even now because their chemistry is the same...

i wish to see a movie with salman-madhuri in it...they have huge fan following...the movie will be instant blockbuster...only they need to choose a right script...

I agree they would totally rock the screens if they acted together again! I was really hoping that they would offer Madhuri a film with Sallu while she was in India recently and I really do hope we can see them together sometime soon because I just love their pairing Day Dreaming
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

I agree they would totally rock the screens if they acted together again! I was really hoping that they would offer Madhuri a film with Sallu while she was in India recently and I really do hope we can see them together sometime soon because I just love their pairing Day Dreaming

yup me too was hoping for that...they offer a film to madhuri with salman...even now if they act together its a instant blockbuster...because we all have seen their chemistry from childhood days and its sizzling...salman have never shared such chemistry with any of his current leading ladies...worst they don't have any chemistry with him either...

i would love to see salman-madhuri pairing again...too back even in 90s era...they did not do many movies together...but once they are cast together...the movie is a All Time Blockbusters and superhit written...results are there in form of Saajan...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...even in Dil Tera Aashiq their couple were appreciated...this couple is definetly a box office winner...infact they have created a history in indian cinema in the name of HAHK with their sizzling chemistry...even now they can re-create the magic together...

i anytime prefer to see salman...aamir...srk pairing with their eternal couples madhuri...juhi...kajol... than asin...kareena...katrina...deepika...and all that...

Salman-Madhuri...
Aamir-Juhi
Srk-Kajol

are box offices storms...typhoons...cyclone...tsunami...even now they star together its  a blockbuster...too bad the ladies are too involve in their family and children...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1DevilsKick

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
The Sweetest pair = Salman - Madhuri ==

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 10 May 2011 at 1:38am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

The Sweetest pair = Salman - Madhuri ==

thats chemistry...sizzling chemistry...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yaar you brought back my chidlhood memories...i was 7 years old when this movie came out...no clue of anything...and now when i watch it...i understand the meaning of real love...family...traditions...cultures...respect for elders...this film is sets alot of beautiful examples of real life...

when i see the movie again...i don't see them as acting...the movie is just real...every actors and characters shares a great bond together...

salman-madhuri chemistry can never be define at all...the introduction song of Hum Aapke Hain Koun song is enough to know their sizzling and intense chemistry...

i want this couple back...

salman looks so handsome with his innocence...smile and uff that drowsy eyes...even in saajan they focus both salman-madhuri eyes alot...and uff their eyes is just magic...enough to attract everyone...they have eyes expression when they express love...pain...

salman-madhuri pair is what we call chemistry...none of the small gen actors have chemistry with their leading ladies...which Srk-Kajol...Salman-Madhuri...Aamir-Juhi shares in their era...even now they are called bollywood legendary couples...the blockbuster couples...

Edited by Mages - 10 May 2011 at 1:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrob-SMay31-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Go to top