Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
you know guys...last afternoon and night...in the TV they put 2 salman-madhuri flicks...one is Saajan in Zee TV and the other is my own country channel they put Hum Aapke Hain Koun...

Saajan aired in the afternoon and HAHK in the night...

oh god after all these years i am seeing this films again...with two favs of 90s era...Salman and Madhuri...wow the chemistry between them is so fresh in my eyes till now...when now i am 23 years old...when Saajan released in 1991 i was 4 years old...and when HAHK released in 1994 i was 7 years old...at that time...i did watch the movie...but i was young i couldn't understand the film nor the songs...but then when i got older and now...i am watching those two evergreen films...knowing the meaning of the songs and the summary of the movie...i feel so touched...what an awesome movie and performance done by Salman-Madhuri...

Saajan

Salman rocked as Aakash Verma...he was completely comical in the movie...i laughed at his antics in the movie though in the end he moved me with tears...what a complete transition of Aakash...from a flirtious boy...to a lover boy...to responsible human being...and a loyal friend...what a character...a beautiful transition...though Madhuri ends with Sanju...but Salman worth applause because his character went through a transition where every men crosses in his life...

the film was so touching...i love the end when Salman unites Sanju-Madhuri in the church...and when he walks...they hug...he had a pain in his eyes for loosing his love...he showed in his expressions and his eyes that Aakash only loved Pooja and will always love her...but a smile on his face that he though he looses in love but he wins in friendship...what a beautiful climax...though it pained my heart as i wanted Salman-Madhuri to end up together

what a chemistry between Salman-Madhuri...uff sizzling in Saajan too...their expressions...their intensity of eye expressions...everything was so beautiful and magical...such chemistry is not seen in this era...words can't describe this couple at all...beautiful couple on-screen...Saajan might end with Sanju-Madhuri...but for me it ends with Salman-Madhuri...such intense chemistry...beautiful...can such chemistry been made in todays bollywood...i don't think so

Salman was way too young and handsome in this film...wow i am bowled with his hair that touches his collar...he has a long hair in his younger days...i have seen most of his films having long hair...that touches his collars...looking very handsome...now i see him...wow age really plays its cards well...i really miss his long hair looks...even for Aamir and Srk..Anil...Sanjay...Akshay...Jackie wow this 90s era hotties in their younger days have such long hairs touching their collars...making them look so handsome...now looking at them...i feel so sad...those long locks are gone...

Madhuri no words to define beautiful...classy...gorgeous women...

and the songs are beautiful...my favs are definetly...Bahut Pyar Kartein Hain Tumko Sanam...Tu Shayar Hai...Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Paagal Hai...Tumse Milne Ki Tamanna Hai...Jeeye To Jeeyein Kaise and Dekha Hai Pehli Baar...

Hum Aapke Hain Koun

this movie i have seen various times in my childhood...teenage years and after a long time i am seeing it now...its the biggest blockbuster of indian cinema...but it still emerge as a fresh movie in my eyes even now...

what a film...even now watching it...i am feeling so good and happy...the movie touches the chords of my heart

the introductory of Hum Aapke Hain Koun Song...with Salman-Madhuri in the titles...uff the song itself brings me shivers with its lyrics especially with SPB and Lataji singing it...with so much emotions in their voice...Salman-Madhuri with their facial expressions and that smile...just shivers my whole spine...the magical chemistry of salman-madhuri starts from the song itself...

we all know the movie is family entertainer...a ordinary script with family...romance and all...what made this film so special and till now it never bores us is the magical chemistry of Salman-Madhuri...in this film...they communicate most of their emotions in their eyes...and that really makes this film so magical...therefore the result is epic of indian cinema...every scenes in this movie has been communicate by salman-madhuri through eyes...whether its love...tears...pain...sacrifices...everything through their intense eyes...filled with passion...

one of my most fav scenes of the movie...which brings tears in my eyes...where the family ask Rajesh to marry Nisha for the sake of his child...Salman as Prem hears this gets shocked...and pretend to take the file to one side and have tears in his eyes seeing Madhuri's photo with her sister and brother-in-law...then wipes his tears and smiles...wow that one expression of salman just makes me have tears even now...i love all the scenes in this movie...but this one scene was very touching for me...i literally had tears in my eyes...i could feel the pain of Prem's...how he might feel...and Salman gave a natural touch to the whole scenes...there was no acting in it...

and the other scenes...where the sad Mujhse Juda Hokar version plays and both Prem-Nisha cries their heart out in the phone and sacrifice their love for each other...that moment pierce my heart...another beautiful scenes...

Salman-Madhuri chemistry was awesome in the movie...there is no touching...no hugging...no kissing...nothing overboard...very simple scenes...but the chemistry touches the chords of the hearts...even a single romantic scenes cannot be missed...such beautiful chemistry...no physical romance...but their romance was completely through their eyes in the whole film...expressions and eyes...perfect click of chemistry...it was never a passionate scenes in the films...yet they look absoutely passionate together...both salman-madhuri eyes are so intense that every romantic scenes just comes out naturally rather than acting it out...i have no words to define...

the songs are awesome...my favs is definetly Pehla Pehla Pyar Hai...Mujhse Juda Hokar...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...Maye Ni Maye...the songs are just fresh in my minds till now...even when i sleep i don't hear to the songs of Munni Badnaam Huyi...Sheila Ki Jawani...Character Dheela(though its my fav)...its the song of Hum Aapke Hain Songs in my mp3 makes me feels good in sleep...

wow i never knew that i wrote a long essay...but i feel like expressing it...because i really miss Salman-Madhuri chemistry...and films like Saajan...Hum Aapke Hain Koun...Dil Tera Aashiq...the films of 90s era

one thing that makes Salman-Madhuri a magical pair is their intense eyes...if you guys look closely at their movies...there is no physical romance in their movies...they always show their emotions...passion...pain...love through their intensity of the eyes...that what makes Salman-Madhuri couple so magical...no physcial romance yet so passionate...and intense...i have seen Madhuri with Srk...Anil(love her with him too)...Aamir through songs...i have never seen the movie Dil...she looks great with them though i don't like her with SRK-Aamir...there is no intensity of eye contact in them...while with Salman its just immense of eye contact that makes them passionate without physical aspect...one cannot deny that Salman has beautiful drowsy eyes that attracts everyone and Madhuri's eyes is beautiful...and when Salman-Madhuri eyes meets...its magical...

when i saw the films...this what came into my mind...i really miss the magic of Salman-Madhuri...i have been finding such chemistry with this era leading ladies be it Ash...Katrina...Kareena...Asin...Rani...Preity...and many others...its just missing...well i guess Salman-Madhuri magical chemistry can never be re-created with this era...

i swear...now if Salman-Madhuri pairs up with a beautiful love story...they will create history once again...no doubt...this couple is still in hot demand with the list of Srk-Kajol...Aamir-Juhi...Salman-Madhuri...

90s era were the days so beatiful...we were young...can't understand the meaning of love...beautiful lyrics and songs...but then now when we listen to it once again...it touches the chords of the hearts and such songs are from Saajan...HAHK...and its 100000 times better than Munni Badnaam Huyi...Pappu Can't Die Saala...Character Dheela...Sheila Ki Jawani...

i really miss Salman-Madhuri magic...and the movies like Saajan-HAHK...nowadays film jerks are trying to remake it...if Saajan or HAHK remake...it can never work without Salman-Madhuri magic...no matter which new gen actors does it...these films are lifeless without Salman-Madhuri magic...

what an eternal couple...too beautiful...they doesn't need words or physical aspect to express chemistry...all they need do express through their eyes...and whatever come out from the eyes just touches the chords of the hearts...Salman-Madhuri in the 90s era brought romance...passion...love...through their eyes...which none of the actors could...their chemistry basically came through their expressions and eyes...what a beautiful couple...

i need this magical couple back on-screen...i am sure even now they can create history...

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Then watch a movie of them. Don't forget to eat popcorn.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL SHEEEπŸ˜†

and i always thought she looked like his older sister :S
she looked better with srk IMO
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

Then watch a movie of them. Don't forget to eat popcorn.

i have just done it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and it worth my time...😳
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

LOL SHEEEπŸ˜†

and i always thought she looked like his older sister :S
she looked better with srk IMO

eeewww...i don't like srk-madhuri...they have no chemistry in my eyes...

i love her with anil and salman...

srk looks great with kajol...divya bharti...rani...madhuri is no no for him...he looks like a elder brother to madhuri...i don't see any chemistry in them...

i watched Anjaam...Koyla...Dil To Pagal Hai...Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam...and some other movies i can't remember...i never like those movies...

i guess i am the first one who doesn't like DTPH...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really? πŸ˜† i think sallu and madz had no chemistry lol. cuz back in the day sallu looked like a lil kid and madz always looked a lil mature. she looked like his behen πŸ˜† 

i like srk with madz but i didnt think DTPH was anything special either. it was okay for me but id still pick it overr the crap we get to see today :P
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

really? πŸ˜† i think sallu and madz had no chemistry lol. cuz back in the day sallu looked like a lil kid and madz always looked a lil mature. she looked like his behen πŸ˜† 

i like srk with madz but i didnt think DTPH was anything special either. it was okay for me but id still pick it overr the crap we get to see today :P

well its all in the eyes...i love salman-madhuri and you don't...i love ajay-sonali...they have lovely chemistry in diljale...but i don't like salman with sonali...

its all in the eyes we see...my cousins doesn't like srk with kajol...thats really strange...they love srk with rani...i don't like srk with rani...

as for DTPH...i slept by half of the film...i still remember in theatres...after the chand ne kuch kaha song...i fall asleep...i couldn't bear the movie...it was so boring for me...i don't know how it became a hit...but i love the songs...i have the cd songs...

i always pick the 90s era...but then since its this era...i have bear and watch...i wish they make good films...rather than kraps...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yes Yes I do. I am crazy about this jodi 😍
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aakash kahan ja raha hai... hmm... yeh list hai... 12 baje rita, 2 baje geeta, 4 baje meeta/sita... and 8 baje dekha mere baap ne mujhe Peeta πŸ€£

Saajan ============= The Immortal Romance ======== Dekha hai pehli baar Saajan ki aankhon mein pyaar... woahhh

Salman Started the tread of Baggy Formals with this movie... yooo 

Madhuri is a Dynamite of Acting... plus Style...

Wish 2 See BOTH in TEZAAB Sequal... πŸ˜
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Yes yes Yes I do. I am crazy about this jodi 😍

even i am crazy abt this jodi...they are so magical on-screen...seriously i want them back...Day Dreaming