Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jasraj123

sooo lovely and longgg update👏👏👏. sooo nice convo between maaneet and maan was flirting with geet😉😉 and seceretly leaving gifts for  her but why he didn't come to see her and tell her. just curious. now geet knows that it was maan. what she is going to do😆😆. i hate vikrant😡

thanks for pm and pls update soon

Maan is my little flirter. I loved creating his character...

my Maan lives on the shy corner, he isnt the open type...

Geet will have some tough decisions to make?

Thanks for the comments!!!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

lovely update

thank you

Originally posted by: holyangel

gawd... both togethr..

bad bad bad.. u left at cliffhangr... common next update soon.plzzz... cant wait...

sorry for the cliffhanger,,,but the next update has one as well..sorry...

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant part.
loved it.
 continue soon

thank you

Originally posted by: Shalve

superb...loved it...

thank you!

JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thank God that she knows it is Maan...and loved how he was flirting with her...do update soon.

Maan is a very cute flirter...hehe

thanks for the lovely comment...

Originally posted by: zaara2212

oh poor Geet, even though loves Maan not able to express

i also feel sorry for her, and i created her story...dont worry...time will tell the rest of the story...

Originally posted by: minnie_tweetie

lovely update!!!!!

thank you!

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

awesome ... superb ...

dont worry ... it was good ... loved d past .. n  its imp to know d past in order to understand d present better ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

enjoy ur vacations ...

true. without the past you dont have future...

and i did enjoy my vacation..

thanks for your comment

Originally posted by: rosesana

Nice
Thanks,for pm

thank you!!!

Originally posted by: -dia-

awesome!!!

thank you!!!!!

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

hey...

just read ur ff...

loved it...

plz add me to ur PM list...

sent u a request...

Thank you for liking my FF...and have accpeted you request

Originally posted by: spvd

part 3
wow beautifully written...
loved the flashbacks...
the PTA meeting scene was so lovely...
ohho the last part looks scary...
cont soon...

WOW...flattered by that comment...thank you..😳

Im really glad that you liked it!!!!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
Loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
<333

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: blackb28

Awesome Updates..

thank you!!!

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

awesome!!!

loved the fb!

poor geet!...her life is full of sorrows!

continue sooN!

geet has many sorrows in her life..but i will make it up to her!!

thank you for your comment!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaR

I loved the parent/Sibling-Teacher meeting...

that was wonderful...so thats the first time Maaneet met... hhhmm he such a flirt...

but the last part was so painful... she would have never thought that a day would come where she would be known as someone else fiance and that too in front of the person she loves the most...

Thank you...I loved writing part, it was most fun i had!

He is a flirt but the one who wants to hide, if that makes sense. He really doesnt want to show his emotions...

The way you say it, makes my heart rip out. the one she loves and the one she marries...ha...finally getting the effect on my own writing...
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhakhan

hey i read ur ff and really liked it do update soon

thank you...sorry for the update delay...

Originally posted by: seemamary

Amazing update.

THank you!!!

Originally posted by: t_areeb

maan flirtin right from first meeting, and the letter part is really sweet, i like the wordinngs on note, beautiful proposal,  the best part is he is still waiting for her reply

You also made me think of the dual meaning of my writing. He is still waiting for her answer. never thought of it that way...

Thanks for liking the poem...Hard time writing it...

Maan is a going to surprise you sometimes...

THank you!!

Originally posted by: zahra15

amazing part...i loved the flashback...nut i hate vikrant...urggghhh..continue soon n thnx...

Thank you...and i hate Vikrant as well...
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: RukhluvMaan

OMG..THE PAST ABOUT MAANEET WAS JUST AMAZING.. OH HOW MUCH IM IN LOVE WITH MK...AND HiS secret letter..
Love it.
Love it.

Thank you...and the secret admirer bit as well!!

Originally posted by: sharmake11

fantastic part

love it
cont soon
thnaks 4 pm

thank you

Originally posted by: rsroopali

wowww awesomeee

thank you

JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

Thank u for updatin.
It was wonderful to read their past. Beautiful moments they've shared together. It wud b awful to face maan and show off her relation with another being. Poor maan and poor geet.
Hope things eventually come together for them.

Ur welcome..but i kind of have to update...cant keep you waiting😛

Their past is a really touchy topic. It is more like tortoise and the hare...Maan being the tortoise who is very slow in realizes things...and Geet the hare who learns things fast and is bound by Vikrant (the hare wanted to win)...

and we all know who wins in the end (Cough cough, wink wink, nudge nudge..) hehe

JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

that was not boring at all Isha...as i reader...i like to get information so i can understand better...so it works for me...

the parent- teacher part was really cute...they actually had a dialogue...loved it...and Maan's sister is really cute...but where are Maan's parents? no more? 
waiting for the next update...but u enjoy ur vacation...

thanks for not thinking it was boring...and glad that you understand the story better with the new found info...

Maan's parents are no more...sad to say...when maan's story comes into play, we will learn more about him...

thank you...
JilyPotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

Part 2-

Wow, Vikrant is a 🤬 ...wow...but true

So there is some helplessness on Geet's part to be attached to him. And it doesn't seem like he even enjoys being with her. ...its a very complicated relationship...all he wants his is his benefits

I feel so bad for her. It seems that she even wants to die at this point. ...i would to, the love of my life is waiting and i am marrying another...it basically sucks

But even as she is speaking so sadly, Ayu's voice seemed to bring a little light to her world. ...her family is her only escape and she needs it...

So what's up with parties? Why does she have to appear? ...society image. Of her being such a wonderful and sweet and kind and down right which reflects upon Vikrant's choice making him look better...

Aw, I wished she would wear white. I know how much DD loves white. Aw...DD loves white...thats my second favo, after purple...but ill remember the white hint

I love how he calls Vikrant, mean Uncle. He sure deserves it. After all, the innocent ones always have angels standing beside them. That's why they can tell the devils apart. ...you truly have grown fond of Ayu...and the mean uncle part was just for cracks, and glad someone laughed...innocent ones can see the difference and their opinion completely straight forward.

I also love how Ayu understands her situation. He doesn't stomp like a bratty child. ...the quirks of living with a sister and he understands her trouble so he doesnt want to a burden, although he doesnt know what that means.

I think he's my most favorite character. Geet is...eh... a little pessimistic, not that I don't understand.  ...you do love him...her life is basically at the edge of the world. but i hate pessismists too

Oh. This guy is slick. So he married her for fame. I think if Maan offers to pay the money she is in debt of, then Vikrant can release her. But I guess she won't ever ask him. Maan can only offer when everything comes out the bag, and geet isnt all to willing for him to know about the marriage thing...ur right, she will never ask

Love how you incorporated the title with your ending line. It makes me understand the story even more. Glad it helped...i forget that i wrote that, i had to go back and check...lmao

Part 3-

Love the quote. But I disagree with the last line. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you manipulate the rules in accord to the beats of your heart. ...manipulate the rules

We never necessarily forget the rules. We learn our way around it. ...that makes more sense...basically looking beyond the imperfections...

She seems like a teacher I would love to have. Nice but serious. The story of Danny is interesting. I hope you expand on it. ...she is a example of my first grade teacher...and Danny will make another enterance. He is going to be a cataylst for something...

Haha. Loved Maan's entry. But what is this? He lost his parents too? He seems to have a good connection with Poonam. Lmao, he's already flirting with the teacher. It reminds me of ICarly. Spencer went for a PTC and he ended up dating the teacher. ...He lost his parents too and more on that when Maan's side of the story makes and entrance...Poonam was his only family... Maan works fast for a shy guy. ICarly. I must of missed that episode...Although i can imagine it...

And what's with ball point pen. Haha, he seems like a nerd to me. Nerds of the world unite... But it was Poonam being very ignorant.

But he's so strict on Poonam. But t makes me happy she isn't too anxious over her grades.  Strict he is. He acts like the parent. But Poonam knows her capabiltiy, so no worries.

He must really like her to be sending love notes to her so soon after PTC. ...more on that later...I cant reveal updates...But it will all make sense,..promise

Loved this line. "Life is heartless" ...sadistic..dont you think. yet perfect

Wonder what's going to happen. It seems like Maan and Vikrant are good friends. ...um...next update...