Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rach, I really agree. I would looove to have Nivi tell the family -- the Soods and the Sharmas all that Viren did for her from the day they met each other.  How he stood by her even in the dark days.  She did make a start on the divorce confrontation day, that maine iska pyar mehsoon kiya hai. Now everything else should also come out. 

If and when CC has a change of heart for Nivi, I would really like her to acknowledge that she began the stalking (the saree being burned, the glass on the floor, the kitchen blast, the bloody kurta...) [dreaming to allowed hai na, I know they'll never show this but still...)

And I would love for JW to feel remorse (afterall they showed him appreciating Nivi's work on the drawing that day) and to confess about Bhuvan and Keshav in front of DS and the family and ask for forgiveness. 

But with these CTs...one can only dream on.  Perhaps Milee is right, that it is best that we keep the integrity of this story in our hearts and minds through our own imagination, and in the wonderful ffs and scnes and VMs made on this forum, not what we see on the screen.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Rach, I really agree. I would looove to have Nivi tell the family -- the Soods and the Sharmas all that Viren did for her from the day they met each other.  How he stood by her even in the dark days.  She did make a start on the divorce confrontation day, that maine iska pyar mehsoon kiya hai. Now everything else should also come out. 

If and when CC has a change of heart for Nivi, I would really like her to acknowledge that she began the stalking (the saree being burned, the glass on the floor, the kitchen blast, the bloody kurta...) [dreaming to allowed hai na, I know they'll never show this but still...)

And I would love for JW to feel remorse (afterall they showed him appreciating Nivi's work on the drawing that day) and to confess about Bhuvan and Keshav in front of DS and the family and ask for forgiveness. 

But with these CTs...one can only dream on.  Perhaps Milee is right, that it is best that we keep the integrity of this story in our hearts and minds through our own imagination, and in the wonderful ffs and scnes and VMs made on this forum, not what we see on the screen.

Yaar Minu forget about stalking Viren's small mistake of getting insecure about Nivi's success came as bigger blunder. he just had a single fight with Nivi and he was shown as culprit and Sid even accused him for not respecting his wife. Sid's truth comes like it was unplanned, smallest mistake done by Sid.
daffodils06 thumbnail
milee thankz fr d thread..u just voiced ma thots...agree wit every one of u...every character sseemed so differentdey spoiled everything...d much anticipated scene if dd knowin d truth..it felt so shallow&incomplete..