Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kis Mitti kay banay ho tum

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone, I just finished watching the episode. I just have to say this "Kis Mitti kay banay ho tum CT's" yes, I am using the same dialogue your dialogue writer wrote for Naintaradadi to say to Nivi in tonight's episode.
With tonight's mahaepisode you completely ruined each and every character for me. They are not at all the characters we started to watch from the beginning, No they all seemed aliens to me.

Our Nivi is not the Nivi I knew, who would fulfill her Di's wish of not touching her daughter but at the same time for the sake of the family and its izzat she would have stayed at home let it be in some corner or in kitchen But she would have been present there so that no one from outside will raise a finger at Sood's her inlaws asking where their second daughter in law is?

Our Viren in not the Viren I knew, he would have made Nivi stay with him saying I won't attend the function if you won't. Yes, you showed he was missing Nivi but its not the same.

Dadaji and Dadi are not the same people we came to know. They would have asked for Nivi as soon as the function started not only them Vandana tayiji, Sid, laljikaka, Nandu, Pratap, Hema no one cared where Nivi was. They just enjoyed the function without their choti bahu "how did this happened"???????????????
ARe these the same people we started watching the show with or did they all changed over night or did they have some Memory loss problem.
Come on any functions in any house won't happen like this. Even though members of the family have any issues they still stick together for the society sake but Sood family completely forgot or didnot even bother their choti bahu Nivi is not at the function WHAT THE HECK???????????????

Chanchal was not the same old Chanchal we know, the old one would have utilized this situation for own benefit to taunt Nivi or do something but she too was not bothered about anything Wah kya baat hai.

You started playing with Characters left, right, center and every possible directions specially with Nivi, Viren and Sid. Today you completed the list and completely ruined every character from dadaji to Nandu and finished off, killed essence of our sweet story and buried deep down the ocean.
Today you completely Killed our favorite show 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millie loved ur point but Jaan good points I missed out on them completely. Thanks for raising it. But Millie Soods and Sharma were suffering from STML from the beginning of the show and it was u only who said take one episode each and forget about what they show about characters previous day.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie loved ur point but Jaan good points I missed out on them completely. Thanks for raising it. But Millie Soods and Sharma were suffering from STML from the beginning of the show and it was u only who said take one episode each and forget about what they show about characters previous day.

Rachu, hey how are you? 😆 I know I said that but kya karay I am just hopeless. I did not had that much expectation for mahaepisode but I did not think it will go this way either.
It was completely out of the box, where no one for a second felt that Nivi was not present during the function. This is what upset me the most.
Anyways I am done with it, I will just keep the old CCBm alive in my memory that is all.
Sorry dear, if I depressed you too along with myself.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Milee I also thought about it !!! the same things you said ...and actually I was laughing because nowadays itni stupidity dikhate hain ki hasne ke sivaye kuch nahin rakha ... i am hoping for a end on 31st may so that its over once and for all
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am happy now that I gave this Serial a miss ever since the Viren Psycho track. This Serial has no Rajan Shahi Charm.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Milee.  Haven't felt like commenting on the episode except to wish that Divya lives and to savor whatever moments they showed us of Nivi and Viren.  The show has felt pretty hollow since Friday.  It has felt like a rushed game of chess (or something) where everything has been moved around in a hurry to reach the outcome the CTs want -- today's fiery blast and the unknown direction it is going to pull the story in.

You are absolutely right that it felt very unreal that no one missed Nivi at the function or asked for her.  Odd too that Viren agreed to take her, with her suitcase, to the Sharma house.  And most odd of all that the suggestion to go there today of all days come from Nivi herself.  How could she quit in the midst of the celebrations?  It is really unlike her -- and odd too that she should say that itne naukar chakar hain hamein kucch karna it nahi parta.  Yet in the past she's never had a free moment during such occasions.  Even when there were no big functions, we used to always say why does she need to be stuck in housework all day when there so many others! 

Equally odd is that she who never went anywhere without taking Dadaji and Dadi's permission, today made the decision on her own.  And no on questioned it.  Even NT dadi did not ask ki aise kaise chali aayi sab kaam chhod kar? Aaj ghar mein itna bada avsar hai, apni zimmedari nahi nibhani tujhe wahan?

The highlight of today's episode was that DD finally learns the truth about her marriage and of Nivi's sacrifice. But this important event that we had all waited for for so long was so anticlimactic!  It felt so rushed, so parenthetic and so incomplete, happening at the sidelines of all the other goings on. There was no time or space to see what  was going on, for CC and HL's truth to come out, or for DD to digest the news and respond properly.  She just said forgive me and rushed out.  I know DD is unpredictable and volatile, but not like this!  It felt so unsatisfactory. (Also, I felt really uncomfortable with the way Viren was described by NT dadi.  As a mere stranger...)

There were so many other ways to reveal the truth.  Abidah's FF showed one way.  Even if they wanted to show a blast, they could have shown Nivi hurt, DD learning the truth and repenting.  And they would not have to ruin an innocent little child's naming ceremony to get there --  it could have happened the next day when Nivi was going to the office, or coming back or whatever.

I almost wish the show would end in the next few days with the kind of end Abidah has in mind, rather than see it being destroyed beyond recognition.

The original story had so much substance and potential in it that it could have run for months or even a couple of years.  But not with what they're doing to it now.  It is getting senseless and frustrating by the day - unless they prove us wrong by saving Divya and showing her repentance and then bonding between with her sister.  But I don't hold out much hope anymore.

Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
sarahagstn thumbnail
totally agree with everything you said... just watched the episode and now feel like breaking the computer screen ðŸ˜¡ what a sorry excuse of a CT.
anyone wants to donate a few brain cells the CT can definitely use them ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee... thanks for bringing this  up...i too could not help thinking as why Nivi did not attend the naming ceremony...Nivi is not a person to stay away from from family ... she could have stood in a corner but not go to sharma house...This is not Nivi's nature... Viren should have convinced Nivi not to do this...

I am surprised as to how did the Soods not notice her absence...DS, YD , VD, Sid how come they did not ask for Nivi... it was like Nivi does not exit...we saw only  Viren missing her and no one else

sarahagstn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lams

Milee I also thought about it !!! the same things you said ...and actually I was laughing because nowadays itni stupidity dikhate hain ki hasne ke sivaye kuch nahin rakha ... i am hoping for a end on 31st may so that its over once and for all

Lams forget May 31 I want this once great now pathetic drama to be over like RIGHT NOW!!!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu2011

Well said Milee.  Haven't felt like commenting on the episode except to wish that Divya lives and to savor whatever moments they showed us of Nivi and Viren.  The show has felt pretty hollow since Friday.  It has felt like a rushed game of chess (or something) where everything has been moved around in a hurry to reach the outcome the CTs want -- today's fiery blast and the unknown direction it is going to pull the story in.

You are absolutely right that it felt very unreal that no one missed Nivi at the function or asked for her.  Odd too that Viren agreed to take her, with her suitcase, to the Sharma house.  And most odd of all that the suggestion to go there today of all days come from Nivi herself.  How could she quit in the midst of the celebrations?  It is really unlike her -- and odd too that she should say that itne naukar chakar hain hamein kucch karna it nahi parta.  Yet in the past she's never had a free moment during such occasions.  Even when there were no big functions, we used to always say why does she need to be stuck in housework all day when there so many others! 

Equally odd is that she who never went anywhere without taking Dadaji and Dadi's permission, today made the decision on her own.  And no on questioned it.  Even NT dadi did not ask ki aise kaise chali aayi sab kaam chhod kar? Aaj ghar mein itna bada avsar hai, apni zimmedari nahi nibhani tujhe wahan?

The highlight of today's episode was that DD finally learns the truth about her marriage and of Nivi's sacrifice. But this important event that we had all waited for for so long was so anticlimactic!  It felt so rushed, so parenthetic and so incomplete, happening at the sidelines of all the other goings on. There was no time or space to see what  was going on, for CC and HL's truth to come out, or for DD to digest the news and respond properly.  She just said forgive me and rushed out.  I know DD is unpredictable and volatile, but not like this!  It felt so unsatisfactory. (Also, I felt really uncomfortable with the way Viren was described by NT dadi.  As a mere stranger...)

There were so many other ways to reveal the truth.  Abidah's FF showed one way.  Even if they wanted to show a blast, they could have shown Nivi hurt, DD learning the truth and repenting.  And they would not have to ruin an innocent little child's naming ceremony to get there --  it could have happened the next day when Nivi was going to the office, or coming back or whatever.

I almost wish the show would end in the next few days with the kind of end Abidah has in mind, rather than see it being destroyed beyond recognition.

The original story had so much substance and potential in it that it could have run for months or even a couple of years.  But not with what they're doing to it now.  It is getting senseless and frustrating by the day - unless they prove us wrong by saving Divya and showing her repentance and then bonding between with her sister.  But I don't hold out much hope anymore.

Minu agree with you completely that the way truth about Sid Nivi past was disclosed was too shallow. They made Sid's blunder as a small kids play. Why they don't take a huge step of refusing to get married on wedding day which lead Nivi to marry Viren as a small step. NT dadi really described Viren as nothing. I really felt bad about it. But still I liked NivRen parts whatever they were. Because I knew Sid's doing will never come out but they come out as small mistake done.