BEAUTIFUL STORY
LOVED THE WHOLE STORY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeet

CrystalSaya Goldie
CrystalSaya
CrystalSaya

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THX FOR DIS FF...I WAS REALLY NJOYED DIS FF...ITS BEEN WONDERFUL JOURNEY...WILL B WAITING FOR UR NEXT FF SOON...TAKE CARE DEAR...

maaneetkimeet

fariya20 IF-Dazzler
fariya20
fariya20

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
love ur ff dear 

maaneetkimeet

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
lovely FF

maaneetkimeet

AfflicteD Senior Member
AfflicteD
AfflicteD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Madhavi!
I've read your complete FF..and trust me I would have loved it had you not copied it.!Sleepy

You told me that you posted parts 44 to 76 on your blog because some people made you mad saying that you used their ides, isn't it? (Don't say no, I still have your PM in my inbox!Tongue)
Well then what wrong did they actually say? You did nothing but copying.Ouch
You never write things on your own. AngryDon't you feel ashamed of yourself?
If you can't write then pls don't write. Just stop copying!! It would fetch you nothing but shame!

I know that whatever you do/did has/had nothing to do with me. But if suppose it would've been related to me then I would have just loved to kill you. I don't really want to say things like this but right now I really can't help myself!

You know what..agar tum seedhiyan nahi chad sakte to koshish aur mehnat karo. And agar yeh bhi nahi kar sakte to kewal inti meherbani karo ke jo log koshish aur mehnat karke seedhiyan chadh rahe hain, tum unke pair pakadkar mat baith jao. Isse tum to kabhi upar chadhkar apni manzil tak pohoch nahi paogi, saath hi tum baaki logon ko bhi nahi pohohne dogi. (I give nice speeches, doesn't I?Wink)

Moreover, I saw that prior to this, 3 writings of yours had been closed on the basis of plagiarism. So now I think that you just cannot write! You are not worth enough to be called a writer.

Now pls if you have even a bit of shame left then remove all the copied works of yours from your blog too!! Waise I even have screen shots of your copied work, in case you edit them out. You see I would never stand being accused for nothing!Clap

And people who said that this was a lovely and a great FF, well it could have been one, but never with you as its writer.

P.S. For more info, do have a look at the 4th post over here:

Edited by AfflicteD - 18 July 2012 at 1:15pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AfflicteD

Hey Madhavi!
I've read your complete FF..and trust me I would have loved it had you not copied it.!Sleepy
You told me that you posted parts 44 to 76 on your blog because some people made you mad saying that you used their ides, isn't it? (Don't say no, I still have your PM in my inbox!Tongue)
Well then what wrong did they actually say? You did nothing but copying.Ouch
You never write things on your own. AngryDon't you feel ashamed of yourself?
If you can't write then pls don't write. Just stop copying!! It would fetch you nothing but shame!
I know that whatever you do/did has/had nothing to do with me. But if suppose it would've been related to me then I would have just loved to kill you. I don't really want to say things like this but right now I really can't help myself!
You know what..agar tum seedhiyan nahi chad sakte to koshish aur mehnat karo. And agar yeh bhi nahi kar sakte to kewal inti meherbani karo ke jo log koshish aur mehnat karke seedhiyan chadh rahe hain, tum unke pair pakadkar mat baith jao. Isse tum to kabhi upar chadhkar apni manzil tak pohoch nahi paogi, saath hi tum baaki logon ko bhi nahi pohohne dogi. (I give nice speeches, doesn't I?Wink)
Moreover, I saw that prior to this, 3 writings of yours had been closed on the basis of plagiarism. So now I think that you just cannot write! You are not worth enough to be called a writer. Now pls if you have even a bit of shame left then remove all the copied works of yours from your blog too!! Waise I even have screen shots of your copied work, in case you edit them out. You see I would never stand being accused for nothing!Clap
And people who said that this was a lovely and a great FF, well it could have been one, but never with you as its writer.

P.S. For more info, do have a look at the 4th post over here:

i have not copied any one work ...ok it total different ...i have all ready removed everything ...and i did not do it ok ...

AfflicteD Senior Member
AfflicteD
AfflicteD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Aww..it's so sad!
Check the dates..check the 12 links I posted..
You cannot prove me wrong darling, because, I'm not wrong!
Moreover it cannot happen that you wrote the same thing that others wrote, coincidentally!
Stop panicking..agree to what I have to say..your matter is already being looked into Approve

Edited by AfflicteD - 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE FF I WROTE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WAS ALL WITH DIFFERENT CONCEPTS WAS THEIR ''.THEIR WERE MANY CHARCHERTER AND ALSO THEIR WAS NO STORY OF PINKY AND ADI ''''..IN THE FF THAT UR TALKING THAT I HAVE COPIED ''''.ALSO '''. IN MY FF THEIR MANY PEOPLE AND SIBLING AND ALL REALTION WERE DIFFENT WAY ''''.STORY WAS DIFFERENT FOR EACH PERSON AND IN MY FF ALL WERE FRIENDS AND ALSO THEIR MORE PERGENCE TRACK  AND GEET PAST EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT...THEN ADI AND PINKY LOVE STORY ALSO PINKY PAST ...  '''''..PLZZ DON'T BLAM ANY THING ''''LOOK PROPERLY '''.THEN SAY IT''' AND ALSO WITH THIS FF MANY PEOPLE HELP ME ' IT'S NOT SAME '  ''...IT DIFFERENT I KNOW IT I ALSO SAW IT...   WHAT EVER ...YOU WANT U CAN THINK ... 

Edited by madhavipatil - 18 July 2012 at 4:01pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index