hey dear update will be up 2mor 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopehot

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

PART-67

MAAN sat infront of the fire with GEET laying down her head on his lap as it in Italy all most winter started... so keep them all worm ...to lunch time they where sittting their neer  fire and talking little and enjoying moment  sharing all thinks about their moment '.They were keeping it a surprise as to what they were havng it BOY OR GAL IT  didn't matter they thought as long as it was healthy'. BUT MAAN REALY WANT TO KNOW 'BUT WHEN DOC WAS READY TO TELL THEN IF TI WAS '''. GAL OR BOY BUT  it was all gone b/c of GEET HAD TOLD DOC NO ''' that she all ready know that it going to boy ''but maan stile  try on telling her to check but b/c because of her all time changing mood swing and all she did not let that happen  ''.SO GENDER IS IN SUPRICE KEEP  their were all sharing their moment and having lunch together and maan keep looking at her with love and pried in his eye for his love '.

GEET: looking up'licking her hand'MAAN had made some nice baigan bharta and she was loving it''.hmm naam kya rhakege?? She aske MAAN inbetween busy licking her lips''.she never ate baigan in her entire life but this pregnancy had made her eat things that she never did'..it was amazing'' 

MAAN  was far off looking at her and remembering the dinner they had few days ago'..like that little scene at HOTLE they had the other night when MAAN had suggested a dinner out'..since she had been crappy all week' 

Looking at the menu' 

GEET: mujhe nahi patah what to hve'..mujhe sabhi ache lagrahe hai 'but nahi bhi' 

The waiter had arrivd the 3rd time as MAAN had kept insisting on more time and they had been there for half an hour now'with lemon tea for her and whisky for him'. 

MAAN; GEET darling the waiter is waiting'..they were out of time AS HE HAD BROUGHT HER LITTE FAR AWAY FORM THE WHERE THEY STAY '.TO  hotels'one of his closest  colleague'.MAAN looked up at the amused waiter and smiled placing his order. 

GEET; oh I know..mujhe kofta chahiye'panir'.the waiter writing all down and than GEET'nahi nahi'I think woh nahi..mujhe nah yeh clam chowder chahiye' 

MAAN  lifting his gaze'did she say clam chowder..GEET never ate meat and now'.but what to do'.he smiled 

The poor waiter crossing it off and rewriting'. 

Waiter: anything else mam much to his amusement and irritation' 

GEET; nahi bus'umm acha woh garden salad chahiye magar no dressing 'but can u add cashew nuts to it please'.and '..biting her lower llip as she turned to the last page'. 

MAAN  couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor waiter trying hard to hide his smile'.. 

MAAN looking at the waiter indicating ..mate if u ask anything else u will be serving us all night'looked like finally the waiter got it'. 

Close speculation from people just made them smile'..an elderly couple smiling so lovingly at MAAN'.he felt so nice to look at the adolation in her eyes'. 

GEET: aur ha can I have the vanilla capachino and lots of whipped cream'looking up ..thats all handing the menu to the waiter..smiling brilliant like a little girl to MAAN 

The waiter writing everything else'.tightly smiling'.: yes maam I will get right to it'sir acknowledging MAAN' 

GEET: MAAN kaha khogaye'. 

MAAN: hmmm coming back to reality to the current day'nahi meh bus soch raha tha us poor admi par..u know that waiter'..i swear his never serving a pregnant lady again 

GEET: hitting him'oh shut up'I was hungry 

MAAN: ha n u just had the salad and didn't even touch anything else'. 

GEET: mera maan nahi hua baadh me'making a face'ur so mean'folding her hands tightly 

MAAN: acha mera bacha im sorry'.lo maine kaan padkri'I wont say it again'I promise' 

GEET smiling brightly now'..: toh kaho naam kya rhakege..?? 

MAAN; smiling now'easy' 

GEET; sitting up slowly'really kya socha hai tumne'.excited now' 

MAAN: changu or mangu' 

GEET: kya'hitting him on the shoulder'.with a ouch from MAAN'mein apne bacho ko mein changu or mangu bulaugi nahi wooo mera chota MK hai and you calling him changu mangu hmm '. 

MAAN: kiu nahi'short and simple'grinning wide 

GEET: getting up now'meh appse baath nahi karugi..u are so mean to me 

MAAN getting up and wrapping his arms around her from the back'pulling her back gently to himself'..'.kissing her flushed cheeks and resting his head on her left crook of her neck''.his hand on her belly: Im sorry my queen mein toh sirf mazak kar raha tha'..just lightening ur mood up baby!'. 

GEET: queen , JAAN OR PRINCESS ??? Smiling and her hands going to his on her belly'. 

MAAN: well when u married me u were my princess but then you become jaan and  now that my prince or princess are along the way u become the queen automatically right' 

GEET: laughing'if u say so'and u the king?? 

MAAN turning her around and looking her'.looking at those luscious lips and that full mouth'..those flushed rosy cheeks..that were burning under his gaze right now'': I was always the king his eyes dark hinting to her the hidden emotions in their depths'I don't have to remind you do i''.but if u insist I can show it to you'.smiling his cunning smile' 

GEET  was too smart to not know his implications '6  months pregnant AND KNOW FIRST WEEK OF HER 7 MONTH IS GOING ON now yet it was as it never mattered to

MAAN'..smiling as her hands went around his neck her  bump touching him'': remind me what'with a mischievious look in her eyes'. 

MAAN: closing down on her'remind you this'his lips locking her into warm and passionate kiss'it was something about being pregnant for  GEET'suddenly she felt all warm and fussy inside'..all this feeling of how much she loved him'. CAME to her and they lost in their lovley moment '''' ''''

Preview ' big party for successes ''back to India '''''and some more lovley momvent '..with  eacch other ''''''and then family time '''

sorry for short update next one will be big ...one ...nice one ...b/c of my work i am not able to give you update but i give you one i know it not good ...but plzzz do hit like 

hope you guys like the update plzz do hit like and comment ...and avoid any mistake ...

Edited by madhavipatil - 27 July 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

latsatada_angelcue1MSgayatrijosh.poojaWhitepigeonappyshenoyarushi_05mans22-divya-bhakbhartifanpulvi16thendral_111hansasma-Elfin-am_sweet_paribaisakh45cherieLoversweetcherry95NazmaaHawtieSeepstar_777mansijani21Be.edgysstylishdollmicky11maaneetfanaticNH1971dh_ritiCrystalSayaLola13allibranupm04love4allsheetalvasaharshithaaaaaaaamita5smallvilleaamirkhanfansoni4eva-Veritaserum-ritzy09Ash1991mrk-1luv_DD_Jyothi_ZohamaaneetmaaneetsangelhopehotAbby-GC-Crazychsweety22Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rsroopali--Ratna--sona-raiseemamaryfreya123janu_2006anuandavisweet scorpiomitzi11Maria...hinal..shah10preethibhanu_rekhagabinash079pickachupiya-_BlackPearl_khwaishfanJanakivallav

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
superb update.
love it

maaneetkimeet

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
awesome update
but dear what happen to geet's family that rano and veera should they not not any punishment for what they have done to geet and rajii atleast make them suffer and her good for nothing father he should face a big loss in his company and no one should help him then it would be great as at that time how would his daughter spend money on her xpences
nobody should help then including prem geet as well as rajii
plz make them suffer teach them lesson they should also know how it feels to be in pain
plz consider my suggestion

maaneetkimeet

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
simply beautiful
poor waiter
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

awesome update
but dear what happen to geet's family that rano and veera should they not not any punishment for what they have done to geet and rajii atleast make them suffer and her good for nothing father he should face a big loss in his company and no one should help him then it would be great as at that time how would his daughter spend money on her xpences
plz make them suffer teach them lesson they should also know how it feels to be in pain

yes dear ...their all are going to get punishment ...but i just want geet pregence should go good ...so later they all will get their own place specaliy that veera 
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavipatil

Originally posted by abinash079

awesome update

yes dear ...their all are going to get punishment ...but i just want geet pregence should go good ...so later they all will get their own place specaliy that veera 

thanks 4 replying i want that u should give them i.e veera nd her mom a painful and never ending punishment

maaneetkimeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index