India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 131)

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
WOW LOVED YOUR UPDATE..AND I HOPE KI AGAI ZINDAGI MEIN KOI PROBLEM NA HUYETongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeet

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
lovely part...they r always busy in romancing

maaneetkimeet

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
lovely part...maaneet, adi-pinky, premeer, now vicky rajji...all the love stories r set...

maaneetkimeet

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
WOW LOVED THE UPDATE...MERA JI BHI KARTA HAI..KI MUJHE BHI PYAR HO JAYE.Embarrassed

btw maan is too sweet...reading stories to his princess...wow...too cuteDay Dreaming

maaneetkimeet

a.s.needhi Newbie
a.s.needhi
a.s.needhi

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hey pls give me facebook link for this ff. Its so nice but I cant ready after 43 part as its from your blog. Pls do favor for me:)

maaneetkimeet

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
aww raji and vicky r too cuteDay Dreaming

and maaneet ka romance kaabhi katam hi nahi hota...Embarrassed

lovely updateWink

maaneetkimeet

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
great part...rajji and vicky r so cute...their love confession scene was sweet...maaneet as usual were great...when will they tell the family about geet's pregnancy?...

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

PART-65

"Maan thank you..."for everything'I love you jaanuuu ' .
"hmmm I love it to now '..Arre jaan agar mere ye karne se tum teek hoti ho toh mere toh maze hi maze...hmmm" 
"Aur Geet  baby toh bahut hi shararti hai tume beemar karke muji se pyar karwat hai"'''

LATE EVENING THEY CONTINUE THEIR ROMANCE '..THEN LATER '. Geet wants to get up but is embarrassed. Maan says, 'Geet, tum mujhse sharma rahi ho? Tumhe yaad hai na ke hum pati patni hai ya main yaad dilaoun and it all most 4 month ?' Geet turns red as he tries to take her closer and says, 'Jee, main janti houn Maan par aise hi main kaise jaoun?' He says, 'Toh phir tum yeh blanket le kar jao?' Geet looks horrified and says MAAN APP NA , 'Phir aap aise hi?' Maan rolls his eyes and says, 'Tumse yeh baatein karta raha toh rata ho jayegi, Geet. Ek hi raasta hai.' She looks at him questioningly as he wraps both of them in the blanket close together and he wraps his arms around her and they both stand up. She is surprised with his solution as they both start moving towards the bathroom looking at each other. They reach inside and Maan tells Geet to get in to a huge beautiful tub. She says, 'Aap waha dekhiye na.' Maan knows that there is no point arguing so he turns around AS ALL THE TIME MAAN HAVE CARIED GEET AND PUT'S HER IN BATH TUB SO SHE IS NOT THAT SHY BUT WHEN IT COME TO '' Geet starts the water along with bubble bath and it fills up. She says, 'Ab aap palat sakte hai.' He looks at Geet covered in bubbles and her bare shoulders in plain view. He thinks a bit and says, 'Ab tum apni aanhkein bandh karo.' Geet says, 'Main kyun?' Maan pretends to be annoyed and says, 'Agar tumne nahi ki toh main blanket gira douga.' Geet closes her eyes in fear and Maan smiles. The next thing Geet knows she feels Maan hands taking her forward and him settling in to the tub behind her. She looks back at him as he seductively says, 'Main bata deta toh tum manti toh nahi hmmm I know my wife is romantic but when it come in open.' Her surprised look changes to a smile as he bends in for a kiss their hands interlocked with each others. She feels Maan in every part of her AGAIN '..Lately they enjoy in bath with each other 'and then come out of bath '.Maan 1st dry's himself and then he make Geet dry '.then both get's ready and '.. Then after getting ready Maan pick 's geet in his arm and bring to kitchen and put her on kitchen counter''''and ask her what she want to ... she say that she want fried rice'''. Then he ask her how is it make then she tell him how to make '.. and then he make it and Geet keep talking and tell him this and that  if he forgets in between with that they both completes' cooking and then have their dinner together  with talking to each other '.they their time together '.then GEET-MAAN LET CALL INDIA AND TALK IT BEEN LONG NOW'..

MAAN-OK JAAN BUT LET 'C GO FIRST TO WALK THEN WE WILL CALL TO PREM AND I THINK WE SHOULD AT LEAT TELL PREM AND ADI 'HMM WHAT YOU THINK

GEET-HMMM I THINK UR RIGHT..

MAAN-OK THEN '.AFTER FINSHING DINNER THEY LIVE FOR WALK ..

BACK TO INDIA 'MORINING'''.

PREM HAD INVITED ADI, PINKY, HEER AND Vicky FOR LUNCH 'JUST FOR  'TO TALK ABOUT RAJI AND Vicky WITH ADI AND HEER 'AND EVERYTHING ELSE

FLASHBACK WITH RAJI TELL PREM ABOUT Vicky IS THE SAME NIGHT AFTER THEIR CONFENTION

RAJI  ...Bhai mujhe aapko kuch bataana hai ...

PREM ...Bolo ...

RAJI (nervously)...Bhai mainaur VICKY ekdusresepyaarkartehai ...

PREM (confused) ...Kya?? Dheere bolo baccha, mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha ...

RAJI (taking a deep breath) ...Bhai, I love VICKY and he loves me too ...

PREM widens his eyes and chuckles patting her cheek while she pouts uncertainly of what was going on in his mind ...

PREM ...Tum ye bataane ke liye itna dar rahi thi ... ye to main jaanta hi tha ... 

RAJI (confused) ...Kya??

He pulled her cheek while she gave him angry looks and said ...

PREM...Tumhara bada bhai hun, tumse zyada tumhe jaanta hun ... Tumhaari aankhon mein maine VICKY ke liye pyaar dekh liya tha ...

RAJI lowered her eyes and blushed hard ...

PREM ... main soch raha tha ki ME  VICKY aur ADI  PINKY AUR HEER  ko kal LUNCH par bula lo ... theeke?

She smiled and kissed on his cheek and as he went to freshen up she sat playing with her phone and smiled '.

END OF FLASHBACK '

RAJI was fussing around the house checking everything while  PREM  shook his head looking at her panic at every tiny issue - finally having enough of her fuzz, he went up to her and held her shoulders to calm her down ... He made her sit and and kept his hand on her shoulder,

PREM ...RAJI stop it ... Relax and take a deep breath ... khud bhi panic kar rahi ho aur mujhe bhi panic kara rahi ho ... Relax, they are just coming for a LUNCH and don't worry main VICKY ka exam nahi lene wala ... chill ...

RAJI  was wearing a pink  SALWAR while  PREM wore a black suit with white shirt ... She sighed and nodded when the bell rang ... her eyes went wide and she screamed while pushing  PREM , who stumbled and fell on the couch while she rushed to open door ...

PREM  ...She has lost it!!

He walked towards the door where RAJI was hugging ...HEER? 

THEN PREM COME AND CALL THEM INSIDE THEY ALL HEADED TO LUNCH TABLE AS IT WAS ALL READY TIME FOR LUNCH ''

The LUNCH  was set while the  SIX of them sat with the men facing each other - noticing everything about each other while the ladies rolled their eyes looking at their idiotic brothers ... Once the dinner was done; the awkward atmosphere had finally subsided as the  SIX of them sat in the living room, chatting about anything and everything ... PREM  decided to irritate RAJI and turned to Vicky B/C AFTER COMING TO INDIA SHE HAD REALY CHANGED B/C OF VICKY ...

PREM ...VICKY waise are you really sure ki tum RAJI  ke saath .. you know?

Vicky  widened his eyes while RAJI  fumed and HEER  ,ADI  AND PINKY stared at PREM  blankly ...

RAJI ...Bhai, what does that mean??

PREM ...I am just concerned about him, how will he be able to tolerate a tantrum-thrower like you?

HEER (sternly) ...PREM ...

Vicky tried to suppress his laughter while RAJI  glared at 3 the men sitting in front of her ... VICKY couldn't control his laughter and burst out earning a strict expression from HEER and kept his finger on his lips ... RAJI  smirked and looked at her brother and thought that the game could be played by two ...

RAJI ...Well BHABHI, you know I don't think you would want to become my Bhabhi after all this, will you?

HEER...Actually RAJI , now I even I am having second thoughts of becoming your bhabhi and even comitting bigger mistake of getting you married to my foolish brother ...

The eyes of the boys popped out as they stared at their girls who were sitting together and giving them fake smiles ...

ADI SAID AFTER LOOKING AT PREM AND Vicky ...Okay enough, no more jokes.

PREM  ...Haan, itna acha din hai '

Vicky - aisi baatein nahi kiya karte ...

HEER ...Shuru kisne kiya tha?

RAJI ...Exactly!!!

PREM ...Acha baba sorry - ab khush ...

RAJI  nodded flashing her beautiful smile and put her arm around PINKY AND HEER AND TELL THAT I HAVE TWO BHABHI '''''' while the boys looked at each other and gave each other an understanding look ... The chats continued for another hour until suddenly ....PREM ' HERE 'S HIS PHONE RINGING SO HE GOES TO PICK UP IN BEDROOM AS IT WAS THEIR ''''.THAT CALL WAS FORM MAAN AS HE C HE GET ALL HAPPY'..AND THEY HAVE THEIR LITTLE PREVET  CONVERTION '.UNTILE THAT''''OUT SIDE IN HALL 'THEY HAVE ALL FUN IN THEIR OWN WORLD TEAASING PINKY AND ADI WITH EACH OTHER '''' ALL UNTILE PREM COME AND SITE'S BESIDE HEER AND THEN ADI ASKED  WHO CALL WAS IT SO SAY IT WAS FORM ''.OFFICE TO ANY FUTURE QUESTION  MORE '..AS MAAN HAS TOLD EVERY THING TO PREM AND ALSO PREM SHARED EVERYING WITH MAAN WHAT GOING IN THEIR LIFE RIGHT '''''MAAN TOLD PREM NOT TELL ANY ONE  EXCPET ADI '..AND ADI ALSO NOTICE THAT  PREM IS MORE THEN HAPPEY  BEFORE HE WAS BUT KNOW HAS NEW DREAMS WHICH HE WANT TO FULL FILL '. HE SEE NEW HAPPEYNESS ''''..HE JUST OBSVER HIM CLOSELY '''..THEN HE THOUGHT TO ASK HIM LATER ''''. WITH THEY HAVE LITTLE MORE FUN THEN ''''. AND GO THEIR RESPECTIVE WORK AND GET BUSY '''' BUT ADI GET CALL PREM ''''.. AND THEY THEN  TALK WITH  EACH OTHER '''''.AD OVER THE MONE '''''SO CALL BACK MAAN AND HAVE THEY TALK '''..AND SIT EVERY THING '''' FOR THEIR FUTURE PLAN '''''HOW TO TELL FAMILY ABOUT THIS HAPPY NEW'S ''''.WITH THAT THEY HAVE LOVLEY CONVERTION WITH  EACH  OTHER ''.BEEN THIS FAR AWAY FORM FAMILY THEN ALSO  THEY DID NOT FILL LIKE IT ''''.

PURVIEW =LEAP BY 4 MONTH '''''NOW GEET IS 7 MONTH PRG

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE PLZZ HIT LIKE AND COMMENT '.THANK YOU TO ALL READER ''''

Edited by madhavipatil - 21 July 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

piyalireddyliza_beansbhakbhartifanthendral_111hansasma-Elfin-arushi_05mans22mamatha.maaneetfanaticChandlerbing1ANGILS.KALINazmaaLola13CrystalSayadh_ritistar_777am_sweet_paricherieLoverharshithaaaaaaasweetcherry95sheetalvasaallibrritzy09soni4eva-Veritaserum-aamirkhanfanmayurmaaneetsmallvilleCrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hopehot--Ratna--seemamarysona-rai..hinal..Tyrolove2_somamaaneetsangelchsweety22piya-abinash079_BlackPearl_pickachubhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanJanakivallav

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index